Will All Of You Please Sign This Petition To Protect The Sasquatch?

We're talking about a species that often intentionally puts itself in contact with people, exhibiting the kind of behavior that would greatly disturb us if it were engaged in by another human.

They are the ultimate lurkers. And they've been out there all along, watching, waiting....... And YOU, the American public, were clueless.

"You mean they're real? Holy @^&*! Really!? Are they dangerous? They look dangerous. Wait, remember that kid that went missing? Do they EAT people?"

More people are going to be afraid than concerned. The voices for protecting people from squatch will be as loud or louder.

Squatch are the subject of more horror movies than feel good movies.

Guest Thepattywagon

" I was asked by a Ketchum DNA expert insider to start a petition to protect them once the DNA is released."

This "expert" is obviously confident in the DNA results.

We're talking about a species that often intentionally puts itself in contact with people, exhibiting the kind of behavior that would greatly disturb us if it were engaged in by another human.

They are the ultimate lurkers. And they've been out there all along, watching, waiting....... And YOU, the American public, were clueless.

"You mean they're real? Holy @^&*! Really!? Are they dangerous? They look dangerous. Wait, remember that kid that went missing? Do they EAT people?"

More people are going to be afraid than concerned. The voices for protecting people from squatch will be as loud or louder.

Squatch are the subject of more horror movies than feel good movies.

No problem!

All Bigfoot will need is a much better Public Relations team than Ketchum has.

Well at the moment they are up to 649 signatures. Now that MK has promoted and has signed the petition, to the best of my knowledge none of the below names have joined in. I did breeze through the list quickly and they could be there.

David Paulides

Wally Hersom

Derek Randles

Dr. Leila Hadj-Chikh

Dennis Pfohl

In addition there are still no links to this petition on the Olympic Project, NABS, DNA Diagnostics or Erickson Project web pages.

I wonder if they are all communicating and if there is any team feeling between Melba and the key submitters/ financial backers?

Some additional thoughts associated with this petition-

David Paulides 411 books seem to imply that Sasquatch could be responsible for missing people in American forests throughout history. If this is were to be the case would'nt protecting such a being not really be feasible?

I know if I lost a child in the woods and learned years later that a sasquatch could have or was responsible and they were a human hybrid I would want justice. They kill alligators, bears and cougers that attack or kill humans in the US.

BFF Patron
,,,,,,David Paulides 411 books seem to imply that Sasquatch could be responsible for missing people in American forests throughout history. If this is were to be the case would'nt protecting such a being not really be feasible?

Odd synchronicity huh?!

There are many things about this whole Ketchum study that are quite odd indeed. I've been scratching my head for five years now on this topic and have given myself a bald spot.

Tigers and polar bears can hurt people, but they still receive protection.

Indeed. Tigers and polar bears aren't human so therefore no one would say the below quote about them.

"Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights"

This petetion is an expreeion about an abstract way people feel about the whole protection for Sas topic. Just because you sign the petetion doesn't mean in will be enacted into law. Even if we got 1 million signitures IMO it wouldn't be enacted on the petetions' words alone, the course of administrative law is long and tedious. Example: it took 36 months to finally pass a bill in Ca. to oulaw the take of sharks just for the fins and discarding the rest.Anyways, I believe one of the members said that the petetion is getting the cart before the horse. Heart in the right spot but if you want to proceed you need a little more juice and be prepared for a long lesson on how our governments work.

Edited by ptangier

This species is not human. I think that the scientists are "playing" it that way to try to protect them. I believe that we can protect them without calling them human.

Wait a minute. Melba put forth a press release calling for constitutional rights. Constitutional rights are for humans not animals.If Ketchum is "playing" the results, portraying them as something they're not, well that sounds like deception to me and is a big, fat red flag for this study. Maybe that's why this peer-reviews taken so long? Trying to pass off results as something they're not? Edited by squatting squatch

Well at the moment they are up to 649 signatures. Now that MK has promoted and has signed the petition, to the best of my knowledge none of the below names have joined in. I did breeze through the list quickly and they could be there.

David Paulides

Wally Hersom

Derek Randles

Dr. Leila Hadj-Chikh

Dennis Pfohl

In addition there are still no links to this petition on the Olympic Project, NABS, DNA Diagnostics or Erickson Project web pages.

I wonder if they are all communicating and if there is any team feeling between Melba and the key submitters/ financial backers?

Thank you for the report. It's food for thought.

I mentioned to a friend today that Paulides is the one who found Ketchum, a (rare)

DNA expert willing to work on Sasquatch ...

As above.

If BF exists, it has managed to avoid detection for this long so why would it be in need of protection?

Actually now that I've considered...if BF is confirmed to the masses they will absolutely need protecting unless they are labeled as being human.

Humans are the supreme hunters of this planet and the only thing keeping BF safe now is most people don't believe in them and thus haven't put any real thought or effort into hunting them.

If they are announced as existing, people will begin to strategize how to bag one, and smart as we are, WE WILL figure out! We will figure out how far and fast they can move once contact is made and we will simply learn to have a second party waiting. We will learn what caliber gun it takes to drop one, etc.

If they are documented just another animal the hunt will be on.