Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

I hope this does not get me into trouble, but I sent an Administrator a message asking to post this information. With the shut down of the other thread - I was not sure where to post this. But, since it has been brought up here I will go ahead and release this information and hope I don't get into trouble. :)

I spoke by phone this morning to Tammie Rosen of Tribeca Films - she works in the Press department. I asked her if the film list for Tribeca 2013 had been released (as it was my strong suspicion it had not been) and she said, "No it has not." I asked if she knew when the film list might be released she said, "I don't have a specific date, but maybe in the next 2-3 weeks." So, I think what people are pointing out is the listing on the Tribeca site that Minnow had received a grant - is what people are actually talking about. Granted their site is a bit confusing when you are not involved in their "world".. LOL.

But, as of this moment - "Of Monsters and Men" has NOT been listed as a film to be shown at the Tribeca Film Festival.

Oh, and for grins (due to a biscardi comment) I asked her if she knew anything about a body of a dead bigfoot that would be unveiled during the premier of one of the Documentaries.. She said, "a what?" And, we both laughed... I did suggest that maybe if it does happen - she could get De Niro to stand next to the body giving one of his patented faces.. :) LOL.

How many lies can Musky get caught in without people saying...HEY now wait a minute, something is fishy about him.

Rick said this took place EARLY EARLY morning....it wasn't that hot yet.

I was just reading on squatchdetective's site that Men of Monsters ( shooting bigfoot ) was through filming before Sept 6, 2012 and by that time, the director was busy working on other projects. They received a 10k grant for the film by the TFI.

submissions for the Tribeca Film Festival 2013, ended November 30th, 2012.

Also it seems rick was very busy buying film equipment. ( all this is on squatchdetective's site...i take no credit for finding this )

feedback2_thumb.jpg?w=599&h=479

Have you seen Dyer's reply to this *equipment* thing? That's from Kull's blog btw. Here's Dyer's comments on the equipment and other Kull's claims:

http://bigfooteviden...is-bs-post.html

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Melissa, thanks for doing some detective work, I too called a couple weeks ago and got the same response, however we found out recently that the title is now Shooting Bigfoot. ; D

The body unveiling is not supposed to take place at the documentary, supposedly soonn after the fim debut.

Edited by VioletX

@ronn Yes I read his response. Sounded like he was rambling again but still provided no proof to discredit what squatchdetective (steve ) posted on his site.

@melissa, can you confirm that this is infact the name change ( shooting bigfoot )and that the cover released online is truly the cover (artwork ) released for the film?

Edited by simplyskyla

I hope this does not get me into trouble, but I sent an Administrator a message asking to post this information. With the shut down of the other thread - I was not sure where to post this. But, since it has been brought up here I will go ahead and release this information and hope I don't get into trouble. :)

I spoke by phone this morning to Tammie Rosen of Tribeca Films - she works in the Press department. I asked her if the film list for Tribeca 2013 had been released (as it was my strong suspicion it had not been) and she said, "No it has not." I asked if she knew when the film list might be released she said, "I don't have a specific date, but maybe in the next 2-3 weeks." So, I think what people are pointing out is the listing on the Tribeca site that Minnow had received a grant - is what people are actually talking about. Granted their site is a bit confusing when you are not involved in their "world".. LOL.

But, as of this moment - "Of Monsters and Men" has NOT been listed as a film to be shown at the Tribeca Film Festival.

Oh, and for grins (due to a biscardi comment) I asked her if she knew anything about a body of a dead bigfoot that would be unveiled during the premier of one of the Documentaries.. She said, "a what?" And, we both laughed... I did suggest that maybe if it does happen - she could get De Niro to stand next to the body giving one of his patented faces.. :) LOL.

Hi Melissa..

She works for the *Press* dept...do you really think she would *know* details on this film? Just saying...

Edited by ronn1

Melissa, thanks for doing some detective work, I too called a couple weeks ago and got the same response, however we found out recently that the title is now Shooting Bigfoot. ; D

The body unveiling is not supposed to take place at the documentary, supposedly soonn after the fim debut.

Well my point is that people are stating this film WILL be shown at Tribeca this year ---- that has not been announced and the information is incorrect... I did see this on Dyers blog - and he said it was announced.. He is wrong.. I also gotta think if Tribeca has not announced the actual films to be shown - Minnow might get into trouble if they announce it before Tribeca...

You're welcome Simplyskyla :)

Ronn - yes she would know when the names of the films that are being shown are being released... She is listed as THE contact person for the Press for Tribeca Films.

Edited by Melissa

Can someone help with this? I seem to recall that either Dyer or Musky mentioned that Musky was taking notes and looking over his notes on the ride back after seeing the body. How did he do that while blindfolded? Was he blindfolded on the way there, but not on the way back? Also, Musky mentioned they went into a coffee shop a couple of miles from the facility. If I did not want somebody to know where I had taken them I would not take them in a coffee shop where there is most likely a clue as to where we are.

I remember Dyer talking about how on the ride back Musky was going on and on about the ear holes being so large and that may have been when he said Musky was taking notes. Does anyone remember that because it is possible I'm remembering it incorrectly, but I don't think I am? I would love for somebody to ask Dyer or Musky about the coffee shop and ride back.

In response to people remarking that he didn't take notes, Musky said that when he got back in the car after seeing the body, he did take notes. He did not say whether he was blindfolded when he was taking the notes, or after taking the notes, or when he was driven to the facility, or when he was in the coffee shop. I believe this was on the RD show where he called in.

On the other hand, in response to the Meldrum dustup, he said Meldrum would never have agreed to the security measures, like the blindfold and 4 hour drive. (honestly, who would?) This was in 'official statement by musky allen.'

Edited by Belmar

Guest VioletX

@melissa, can you confirm that this is infact the name change ( shooting bigfoot )and that the cover released online is truly the cover (artwork ) released for the film?

The new title is on the Tribecca festival site.

I only asked her about if the list of films to be shown had been announced. I asked her if she could confirm or deny a specific Documentary being included - and she said, "No." So, experience tells me any further questions down that road wouldn't and couldn't be answered. I have no information on the artwork - I am focusing on the "story".. :)

@ronn.....wouldn't she be exactly the person to know?

To know all the details on the film itself? That's an assumption isn't it? Minnow has been keeping all this hush hush..do you think they would allow someone on the staff to provide a STANGER making a cold call information confirming that a BF was or was not shot? HMMM...

@Melissa Here is a link which shows the films projects and funding http://www.tribecafilminstitute.org/filmmakers/tfi_documentary/filmmakers_projects/

The site is not a hoax as you will notice in your browser it reads www.tribecafilminstitute.org as its site and so is therefore legit.

..me thinks the press people are getting a bit jaded with all the phone calls. I bet Minnow have flung all their phones out the window by now :o