Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

How do we know the person next to Dyer isn't just some random person he asked to pose next to him? Do we have a photo somewhere of the actual Musky?

1 - Musky had to travel, or there would be no pictures with Dyer. They had to show them together. End of story. There's no proof of any trip, just his changing words about requiring to be blindfolded, then taking notes which you couldn't do blindfolded.

2 - The purchasing of equipment after the tent video by a few days doesn't have anything to do with tent video itself. Tent video was shot on a cell phone. The movie cameras were photographed next to the tent. It gives the illusion that something went on that didn't. Biscardi and Dyer bought the freezer after Biscardi has already "visited" the body twice.

Coming up with hypotheticals don't prove anything. We have plenty of lies, plenty of changing stories and plenty of attacks on anyone that questions it. If you're so sure, then you won't worry about anyone questioning it. He's just feeing the trolls.

Guest VioletX

Isn't Musky Allen on a radio show tonight or tomorrow, why not ask him these questions on the show, it would be enlightening I am sure.

I have to look later for the link, unless someone wants to???

1 - Musky had to travel, or there would be no pictures with Dyer. They had to show them together. End of story. There's no proof of any trip, just his changing words about requiring to be blindfolded, then taking notes which you couldn't do blindfolded.

2 - The purchasing of equipment after the tent video by a few days doesn't have anything to do with tent video itself. Tent video was shot on a cell phone. The movie cameras were photographed next to the tent. It gives the illusion that something went on that didn't. Biscardi and Dyer bought the freezer after Biscardi has already "visited" the body twice.

Coming up with hypotheticals don't prove anything. We have plenty of lies, plenty of changing stories and plenty of attacks on anyone that questions it. If you're so sure, then you won't worry about anyone questioning it. He's just feeing the trolls.

Welcome nj...good to have you over *here*. Looking forward to your no nonsense posts!

NO ITS NOT....

Gotcha!

Bump...

OK.. in an effort to be fair, I am reopening this thread....

The same warning is in place, that you will find in the soon to be re-opened "Rick Dyer Again" thread.

The flaming of each other, personal comments, name calling, and other rule breaking behavior WILL END.

There will be NO verbal warnings for anyone. If staff has to respond to reports from this or the other thread, they will be dealt with severely. This is your warning.

I would also prefer that the subject of this thread remains about the video and subject that the OP started.

Thank you.

-Art-

MK Davis called to Dyers show tonight to discuss the video. He suspected that it might be CG and told Rick that. He then said that he stepped back from that stance. It was a rather gentlemanly conversation over the video.

BFF Patron

Either one works for me and are probably very similar...... the point is how easy it would be to prop the hoax with an adapted mask or suit either one.