Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

That particular suit matches the drawing, RD had the artist draw up, pretty well.

Is it common for sightings of a BF to be almost bald on top of the head. ( like a really bad receding hair line )

It strikes me as odd....But I've never seen a bigfoot, so what do I know?

That's a really nice suit if that's what it is.

I bet it costs a lot to get one with moving eyebrows. :spiteful:

Its a suit. We all interpret what we see and this can very between individuals. But the facts are this RD is a three time hoaxer. And thanks to Bipedalist we know at least I can clearly see that this is indeed the suit he USED to hoax the tent video.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Funny how the eyebrows do get shiftier everytime the camera analysis falls and drops...... hey shifty..... just like Dyer! Who woulda thunk it! LOL

Edited by bipedalist

@Melissa Here is a link which shows the films projects and funding http://www.tribecafi...akers_projects/

The site is not a hoax as you will notice in your browser it reads www.tribecafilminstitute.org as its site and so is therefore legit.

..me thinks the press people are getting a bit jaded with all the phone calls. I bet Minnow have flung all their phones out the window by now :o

JackiLB - what are you talking about?? Please read my original comment again. What you posted here and what I said are two totally different things. So, I have no idea what your talking about or how you thought I was questioning the legitimacy of the Tribeca website...

JackiLB - what are you talking about?? Please read my original comment again. What you posted here and what I said are two totally different things. So, I have no idea what your talking about or how you thought I was questioning the legitimacy of the Tribeca website...

Yeah sorry - I didnt read your comment properly. Apologies :)

RIGHT! I just sat down at the computer and decided to see If I could recreate something similar to the RD footage myself.... I knocked up a vid in my kitchen in about 5 mins using a donor clip from the tube and a mesh cover from our stroller buggy. ...ok it took 5 minutes to shoot it but it took 20 minutes to find a donor video and about 90 mins trying to find an open source video editing software that works. I am not particularly computer literate, nor experienced or adept at this stuff....

Imagine what a person could do with a couple thousand dollars, a basic knowledge of filming and hoaxing, and a buddy who can work good quality video editing software.... Filming through the mesh of the tent is an excellent cover for hiding things that you don't want the viewers to see.

I'm not saying that SDs footage is fake (I'm not qualified to make that kind of statement), ..., but what I am attempting to demonstrate is, that it is probably quite easy to create without the use of a real bigfoot if somebody had the right knowledge and equipment.

P.S this was the donor video.

Edited by blueb4sunrise

BFF Patron

Very good effort^^^

the no seeum or bug screen seems to give a much more smoothed effect to the muting of essential features.......

now we see them now we don't

If I had to choose a mask/suit to have been a likely culprit for the tent vid' it would be this one.

JacksSasquatch.jpg

second-visit-eyebrow-movement.gif

I made this image using GIMP and your two images...

It's not matched exactly but it sure looks similar.

post-21915-0-77312400-1361124879_thumb.j

Edited by Redbone
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Nothing a little rhinoplasty and shoe-goo couldn't fix ^^^^^^^

BFF Patron

I made this image using GIMP and your two images...

It's not matched exactly but it sure looks similar.

Nice work Redbone you ought to join the "Anatomy of A Hoax" Squad.

Cause there ain't no anatomy to the claim.

Edited by bipedalist