Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be surprising if he was approved, & he'd have to be one tuff bird to even want to be.

Well I figure since this whole thing is Bigfoot related News and He is willing to want to join up and talk with others about what he saw and answer questions. I would think it would be great to have him on and you are right he better have a thick skin.

But we will wait and see.

RL

RD

MA

Ask yourself what these three people have in common. :scratchhead:

RL = Real Life

MA = Mature Audience

RD = Road , Remote Desktop?

But ... I assume that you mean are trying to say they have lied in the past.

GASP ....

I have Lied in the past too. Guess i can never be trusted ever again!!!

Edited by CathMcmillan

I would be shocked to hear there would be BFF bannings because of things said prior to a person becoming a member. So, say they did ban everyone who called Musky a hoaxer before he was a member - once he becomes a member.. Do they Unban all those people - once this current hoax (that he is supporting) is found to in fact be a hoax??

That seems like a lot of work.

Guest squatchinwv

I hear ya I think allot of people are

Man I hate waiting lol

Man I hate waiting lol

Man I hate waiting lol

Man I hate waiting lol

Guest Always Packing

I met Derek Randles about ten years ago at a private showing of the Skookum Cast. He struck me as a man of integrity as well as a person who is easy to talk to. If he says that he saw the body himself, I would tend to believe him ( Derek ).

Squatchinwv said:

Man I hate waiting lol

Patience is a virtue - and at times the hardest thing to do.. Especially in this community. :) No worries though, we are all waiting with you.

I am one of the 64 votes for "Would still think it's a hoax."

I don't know Derek from Adam. However, that is not to say that I don't trust him somewhat, BUT, I know the World of Bigfootery... I would not be surprised by anything at this point except the unconditional release of evidence, and Dyer having a real bigfoot body.

The boy who cried wolf was right once.

And who cared by then?

When you do the same dance that faker after faker has done before you, and ask people to look at it differently...well, good luck with that.

BFF Patron

Tom Discardi? The least common denominator?