Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The body is owned by several parties - investors. Minnow only own the film rights I think.

And you know this to be a fact?.......sources?

If Minnow only owns the film rights - what business do they have telling Dyer to be quiet about his dead bigfoot? Dyer showing his "dead bigfoot" doesn't change what's on film - and the film can still be shown..

If Minnow only owns the film rights - what business do they have telling Dyer to be quiet about his dead bigfoot? Dyer showing his "dead bigfoot" doesn't change what's on film - and the film can still be shown..

It's possible that the original NDA had a clause that stated he was not allowed to reveal any info on anything that was filmed or encountered during the filming. If he indeed shot the BF he filmed, he wouldn't be able to show it to the public. I think the tent video was a breach of the NDA...but it had leaked out..that's when Dyer went public with the admission of actually shooting it. Just speculation, but this seems to be a reasonable explanation of the nexus between Dyer's limitations and Minnow.

And you know this to be a fact?.......sources?

Sorry. I am tired and cant off the top of my head remember where this was stated. I think RD has said it in his radio shows? And I think I have seen it written somewhere too but cant remember where I am afraid. But anyhow, why do you care when you think there is no body anyhow??

It's possible that the original NDA had a clause that stated he was not allowed to reveal any info on anything that was filmed or encountered during the filming. If he indeed shot the BF he filmed, he wouldn't be able to show it to the public. I think the tent video was a breach of the NDA...but it had leaked out..that's when Dyer went public with the admission of actually shooting it. Just speculation, but this seems to be a reasonable explanation of the nexus between Dyer's limitations and Minnow.

Exactly!

First of all, if memory serves - that video was not leaked - Dyer released it himself under a fake name (and was caught). IF Minnow films only owns the film rights - they can only force him to stay quiet about the show and what is contained within the show - which is the footage he leaked. That would not preclude him from having scientists view the body, examine it - and write up their papers on the "dead bigfoot". It should also not stop Dyer from telling the world and showing his dead bigfoot. Do you really think the Production Company were so forward thinking they actually put together a contract that said, "If you shoot a bigfoot during filming, you are not allowed to release photos or any information about the examination to the world until the film comes out"... If they did - they are the first ones I have heard of that though that far ahead. AND if they did think this far ahead - why the report of the angry production person when the gun went off and killed the bigfoot??

Also, don't you think the release of this "body" to the world would make this the most popular film to hit the screen --- ever?? You couldn't pay for that kind of advertising... That is money in the bank.

Guest VioletX

Also, don't you think the release of this "body" to the world would make this the most popular film to hit the screen --- ever?? You couldn't pay for that kind of advertising... That is money in the bank.

Where did I hear this? The movie is free to be viewed on BBC America and other stations first, I am sure it will be in netflix as well, but I do not think it is going to be in all of our theatres.

After the shooting Dyer and Minnow and other parties were said to meet with lawyers, who knows what kind of negotiations took place....

Patience, patience...there's maybe 5 weeks or so more to go till the film is released.....:)

Guest WldHrtRnch

Exactly. Minnow Films applied for grants for funding. If they actually filmed a real Sasquatch, in HD, moving, eating ribs, and getting shot by RD, wouldn't they shop it around with the BBC Storyville, for which it was produced, NatGeo, the History Channel, Animal Planet, and a host of other networks for big bucks? Why would they release it at the TFF?

First of all, if memory serves - that video was not leaked - Dyer released it himself under a fake name (and was caught). IF Minnow films only owns the film rights - they can only force him to stay quiet about the show and what is contained within the show - which is the footage he leaked. That would not preclude him from having scientists view the body, examine it - and write up their papers on the "dead bigfoot". It should also not stop Dyer from telling the world and showing his dead bigfoot. Do you really think the Production Company were so forward thinking they actually put together a contract that said, "If you shoot a bigfoot during filming, you are not allowed to release photos or any information about the examination to the world until the film comes out"... If they did - they are the first ones I have heard of that though that far ahead. AND if they did think this far ahead - why the report of the angry production person when the gun went off and killed the bigfoot??

That's not what I was implying. What I'm saying here is that Minnow may have had an NDA which was very inclusive and precluded Dyer from saying ANYTHING related to the film project and ANYTHING that may transpired. Do you get my drift here>>>>even though they never imagined a shooting would take place, nonetheless that event would fall under the sanctions and terms of the NDA. Just a logical take.

I think Dyer did say he was in violation..even with the tent video. After that went viral..he felt that he had to fess up on the purported shooting.

BFF Patron

Soooooo much pressure to fess up, LOL!

Edited by bipedalist