Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do hope Derek has fun in Vegas. Whatever he sees, I trust, he will tell the community as soon as he can. NDAs and all. Sometimes we do have to take a leap of faith with someone. That is what Derek is doing with Dyer. Hopefully it is successful and much good comes of his visit.

FYI:

‎(Robin)@Many of you have questions regarding Dr. Ketchum and Rick Dyer.

Dr. Ketchum has NOT spoken to Mr. Dyer and all her energies are focused on the DNA paper and the protection of the sasquatch. We all need to move forward, as there is nothing to comment about.

So I guess it's back to only DR seeing the body. ( there is no body )

Guest Hawk-o

If one thinks there is nothing left to say, why show up and post? No one is being forced to be here.

I was forced to be here. Rick Dyer strapped a bomb to me and said if i do not post in his favor on the BFF, he would have no choice.

Rick Dyer strapped a bomb to me and said if i do not post in his favor on the BFF, he would have no choice.

Another hoax involving Dyer. :keeporder:

Guest spirithawke

I remind you...he was saying he didn't think Musky convincing. I asked him.."What could Musky say that would convince you"? He had no answer.

I would remind you that as a skeptic no credible witness has ever said Anything you would believe that includes military, police, and just plain good and honest folks. Yet we are just supposed to believe dyer et all based on their history (or lack there of in musky's case)?

Edited by spirithawke
  • Upvote 1

Guest WldHrtRnch

He gave me a large public, and private apology for the negative blog postings. I thought that was pretty cool.

Those very negative blog postings remain on his blog at the present time.

• Upvote 1