Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am already in the camp of I will wait to see.

I feel bad or Derek Randles, its a lot of pressure that some will only believe IF he confirms it.

I would hate to be Derek in this situation.

Its nice to see that he seems to be a calm person and can take this in "Bigfoot" strides.

If Derek says yes I believe its just another piece to this puzzle that would lean even more to yes RD has the sasquatch.

sorry Derek

I am already in the camp of I will wait to see.

I feel bad or Derek Randles, its a lot of pressure that some will only believe IF he confirms it.

I would hate to be Derek in this situation.

Its nice to see that he seems to be a calm person and can take this in "Bigfoot" strides.

If Derek says yes I believe its just another piece to this puzzle that would lean even more to yes RD has the sasquatch.

sorry Derek

What pressure on Derek, the guy knows what he will be looking at and what for , he won't make some stupid rational choice, it is what it is, bottom line.

Have you actually read what you have put in this post.

Edited by yowiie

There was a good interview with DR tonight on Bigfoot Tonight 13/02/24. He seems about as level-headed as they come. He talks about the Dyer situation a few times but understandably he doesn't elaborate much on the specifics of the date or details.

http://www.blogtalkr...5/derek-randles

I listened to that interview..very intersesting. He tells of one account packing in for 7 hrs into the woods to an area suspected of having BF>>> and he's by himself. He brought along a recording of his then infant son making sounds..etc. When he got to his destination at night, he played it. Low and behold after some time had passed, he heard a loud thumping sound approaching and the VERY HEAVY BREATHING! He was scared S$#&LESS! He immediately turned off the recording and the sounds went silent. He then fell asleep (being dead tired from the hike). The next morning while looking around, he found a set of footprints!

Guest WldHrtRnch

Me too, I just don't think I'll have the nerve to do it. My daughter is game to go camping with me to have a look around this Spring. Alone it would definitely be so terrifying for me. DR is a brave and admirable man.

I guess it depends on how you look at it. I have done plenty of solo investigations over night in the sierras mostly near where the sierra sounds were recorded. The solitude is good for the soul

Guest WldHrtRnch

I imagine it would be Adam, until something growled at me. I think I'm a chicken. And I can take my solitude with a buddy, for initial outings anyway. :P