Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^^^Plussed.

It's really amazing how often folks pull this: show a leg...then another leg....and by the time everybody realizes the legs are coming off mannequins it's long obvious we have another crock on our hands.

Avoid the sideshows in this field.

How to determine a sideshow:

If it's not proof, or a scientist's take on the overall evidence (that BTW shows he is actually conversant with same):

Sideshow.

Edited by DWA

Melissa, you know how I feel about you! I respect your opinion very very much, and I know this is not personal :D I'm the first guy to stand up and say, wow, this is strange, but as I said before, if there's a chance at all it's real i have to go. Ahmm, and I do love Las Vegas!!!

So say I get there and find myself in a lab looking at a body. Actually I'll back track for a sec. I've been researching to the best of my abilities exactly what to look for if this does indeed happen. I have a list of things to look for with hopes of trying to authenticate, (to the best of my abilities). I would love to have some ideas and help from the intelligent people on this forum as to what your opinions are as far as what I should look for with the body. The more info I have, the better chance I'll be able to make a good analysis. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this. It would probably be a good idea to pm me that info for obvious reasons.

DR

I would be getting scientists involved - getting the work done - showing this to the world.

Melissa - did you hear about this story that emerged in the press in Britain earlier this month? The bones of King Richard III were found under a carpark in August 2012. Scientists kept totally quiet about it until they had concluded their findings. It took from Aug '12 - Feb '13 before the story was released to the press: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130204-king-richard-iii-skeleton-bones-science-archeology-world/

In a dramatic Monday morning press conference, researchers from England's University of Leicester announced they had identified "beyond all reasonable doubt" Richard III's skeletal remains. The remains had been unearthed last August by an archaeological team from beneath a parking lot where the friary that reportedly held Richard III's body once stood.

For nearly 40 minutes on Monday, a team of scientists and historians reported the results of detailed medical, historical, genealogical, and genetic studies conducted after archaeologists discovered a skeleton that they believed to be Richard III.

If there is a body, Rick Dyer doesnt own full rights to it anyhow. He cant dictate when it will be shown to the world himself. He has been trying to for months and repeatedly getting into trouble over it.

patience patience.....

JackiLB - you make an interesting point about Richard III. Fascinating story.

What puzzles me, then, is why Rick Dyer would make any comment at all until the Bigfoot has been poked and prodded by scientists, until DNA has been taken, until it was established what the creature is.

Why would Rick Dyer jeopardise all this by opening his trap?

And who actually owns the body, then? Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

What puzzles me, then, is why Rick Dyer would make any comment at all until the Bigfoot has been poked and prodded by scientists, until DNA has been taken, until it was established what the creature is.

And who actually owns the body, then? Does anyone know?

The body is owned by several parties - investors. Minnow only own the film rights I think.

Why has Rick Dyer made any comment? Because he cant keep his mouth shut and he is the cat that got the milk (or whatever the saying is). He has been trying to show off to the BF community for months now and its killing him that no one is allowed to see it until the science world have finished their findings and Minnow are ready to release the film.

Yes but that totally goes against protocol JackiLB, if you are using the Richard III story as a benchmark.

I would assume that everyone involved in the Richard III documentary had to sign NDAs or the like. Would this not apply to Rick Dyer and the Minnow film? And if so, would he not be in breach of it by speaking about it? I don't know, maybe you or others can answer.

Lee

Yes but that totally goes against protocol JackiLB, if you are using the Richard III story as a benchmark.

I would assume that everyone involved in the Richard III documentary had to sign NDAs or the like. Would this not apply to Rick Dyer and the Minnow film? And if so, would he not be in breach of it by speaking about it? I don't know, maybe you or others can answer.

Lee

Yes but the Richard III story doesnt have Rick Dyer involved LOL

I have a friend who works as a cameraman for the BBC, I remember emailing him back in December to know if he heard anything about the Dyer/Minnow story and he said no, but he said that that didnt mean it didnt happen as NDA's a commonplace in the media and science.

I have a friend who works as a cameraman for the BBC, I remember emailing him back in December to know if he heard anything about the Dyer/Minnow story and he said no, but he said that that didnt mean it didnt happen as NDA's a commonplace in the media and science.

Well he wouldn't have heard about it then, if it was under an NDA. And if it was, then why is Rick Dyer allowed to talk about it?

Guest WldHrtRnch

But RL said the rumors were flying all around the British film industry, lots of talk he said, since the day after this allegedly happened. Read his blog, December posts.

Melissa, you know how I feel about you! I respect your opinion very very much, and I know this is not personal :D I'm the first guy to stand up and say, wow, this is strange, but as I said before, if there's a chance at all it's real i have to go. Ahmm, and I do love Las Vegas!!!

Okay, initially upon reading your first sentence - I felt a little light headed.. LOL. It's a good thing I kept reading before I lost consciousness. You know I have the same respect for you and your opinion, which is why I think it's a good thing you are going. I have only been to Vegas once - but we were just passing through - so take pictures for me. :)

I say go - and give it your best. That's all anyone can ask. Your opinion does mean a lot to me - but with a film crew involved - most anything is possible. I am not even going to tell you to keep your skeptical mind going at full speed - because you and I think exactly the same in this regard. In other words -- I have no doubt in my mind that you will. But, does Dyer think you can be fooled -- probably. I would say he would be stupid to do this - with you in the same zip code though.

JackiLB said:

Melissa - did you hear about this story that emerged in the press in Britain earlier this month? The bones of King Richard III were found under a carpark in August 2012. Scientists kept totally quiet about it until they had concluded their findings. It took from Aug '12 - Feb '13 before the story was released to the press: http://news.national...cheology-world/

Yep - I have been reading as much about that as I can. Oddly enough, I am very interested in English history - so I find this very exciting and I can't wait to hear more.

But, I'm not sure what your point is. Dyer has not remained silent - he has been talking up a storm.. EVEN though he admits he is under an NDA.

Edited by Melissa

Well he wouldn't have heard about it then, if it was under an NDA. And if it was, then why is Rick Dyer allowed to talk about it?

But he hasnt really been allowed to say too much has he? He has talked about his experience of when he shot it but he hasnt talked about the supposed scientific research going on has he? I bet there is LOADS of stuff he hasnt told us?

But RL said the rumors were flying all around the British film industry, lots of talk he said, since the day after this allegedly happened. Read his blog, December posts.

I know I remember that (although he said the BBC) and that is why I emailed my friend. Maybe he lied to me and just said he hadnt heard anything. Edited by JackiLB

JackiLB said:

But, I'm not sure what your point is. Dyer has not remained silent - he has been talking up a storm.. EVEN though he admits he is under an NDA.

But I am talking about this point you made. You said: If I had a bigfoot - I wouldn't give two shakes what anyone in this community thought. I sure wouldn't schedule "showings".. I would be getting scientists involved - getting the work done - showing this to the world.

My point is that, that is going on, but we havent heard this yet because they are still working on it. The British story was an example how science keeps their mouths shut until they are ready and I believe this is what is happening with this story?

Derek, I don't remember ever reading about your sightings. Thanks for sharing.

It was too dark to make out facial detail, but I saw it's silhouette perfectly. If you go to my Olympic Project website there's a metal sculpture on the contact page standing next to Wally Hersome. That was fabricated and built in my shop for Wally. I did not build it, a friend of mine did, but I did design it from memory. That's exactly what I saw..

Holy. Cow. That is one scary looking biped!

But I am talking about this point you made. You said: If I had a bigfoot - I wouldn't give two shakes what anyone in this community thought. I sure wouldn't schedule "showings".. I would be getting scientists involved - getting the work done - showing this to the world.

My point is that, that is going on, but we havent heard this yet because they are still working on it. The British story was an example how science keeps their mouths shut until they are ready and I believe this is what is happening with this story?

Well, actually, this is case in point how it isn't what is happening with this story.

Science keeps their mouths shut until the paper's public. And here we - never mind they - are, going all over and over what they are keeping their mouths 'shut' about.

Edited by DWA

What DWA said. I wish Dyer would have handled it the way the scientists did who are working on the remains for King Richard lll. In all honestly, if I had a body, this community wouldn't hear squat about it - until they turned on the Nightly News with Brian Williams - I bet he would have a tough time reading that story....

Nothing personal.