Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought he wasn't going to reveal when he was going. Just going to go and come back.

I won't reveal when I'm going, but I will say it will be a little while. I have a date if offer stands. I will post my opinion here soon as I return.

DR

Thanks Derek...are you restricted from giving the tentative date?

No, Rick didn't tell me to keep the date to myself, but I think it's the right thing to do. He might want me to keep it to myself, but honestly I didn't ask him. The way I look at this is, there's enough people in BF research running their mouths about this, about that, and everything else. Rick was kind enough to invite me down, so out of respect for him, the least I can do is not run my mouth. When this gets dropped on the world, if true, none of this will matter. There are a lot of vocal people here and on Face Book drawing lines in the sand, going all in and so completely sure of themselves...I won't be a part of that because honestly I don't know for sure if it's real or not. I don't think it's wise to completely judge someone entirely on past actions. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. The only reason I've been able to do BF research for this long and still have a great attitude is because I have an open mind, and I keep myself open to possibilities. It's a lot more fun and exciting that way. I'll also say this. I have done, and continue to do my homework on this, and that's actually an understatement. I'm extremely connected in this field of research, and I've been using that resource to learn all I can..and I've learned a lot. I'm excited about the trip, and I think this may have the potential of rocking the world as we know it. If not, I'm sure Vegas will be a blast anyways. :D

Derek...do I detect a sliver of optimism here?

On another note...there's no reason to hold back the date of the visit....I think it would be a good thing if you could simply let us know. Making this public will actually reinforce the fact Dyer's offer is the real deal and it will silence all those who say this offer is B$%L S#$&t. Dyer has already said you're commining out...I think you can *second* that by giving us the date. There's NOTHING to lose by doing so.

Thanks for being here for all of us....

BFF Patron

Take a good look at the face Derek, if you get that chance. It should look pretty much like that tent video capture I'd imagine......with a few teeth missing, lol. Have gun in Vegas.

No, Rick didn't tell me to keep the date to myself, but I think it's the right thing to do. He might want me to keep it to myself, but honestly I didn't ask him. The way I look at this is, there's enough people in BF research running their mouths about this, about that, and everything else. Rick was kind enough to invite me down, so out of respect for him, the least I can do is not run my mouth. When this gets dropped on the world, if true, none of this will matter. There are a lot of vocal people here and on Face Book drawing lines in the sand, going all in and so completely sure of themselves...I won't be a part of that because honestly I don't know for sure if it's real or not. I don't think it's wise to completely judge someone entirely on past actions. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. The only reason I've been able to do BF research for this long and still have a great attitude is because I have an open mind, and I keep myself open to possibilities. It's a lot more fun and exciting that way. I'll also say this. I have done, and continue to do my homework on this, and that's actually an understatement. I'm extremely connected in this field of research, and I've been using that resource to learn all I can..and I've learned a lot. I'm excited about the trip, and I think this may have the potential of rocking the world as we know it. If not, I'm sure Vegas will be a blast anyways. :D

Thank you Derek, I agree with everything you said.

Past actions were his past. They can be used to add ones doubt but people do change. I am not 100% certain its Real or a Hoax either way. I have my Hopes it IS Real and as the more we look into it and see things.

Regardless you have a blast in Vegas. Don't gamble too much :)

Guest miller44

Have gun in Vegas.

lol, I can't decide if that's the world's worst typo, or the world's best advice... :aikido:

Guest Hawk-o

Sounds like you have allready recieved some good information that Dyer does in fact havea body....if you read inbetween the lines.

+Plus

Hawk-o does sound like doesn't it. But as you can see by the poll many will still not believe it.

Question for all the people who still would think its a Hoax:

Who in the Bigfoot field would convince you that if they saw it and came back and confirmed it was real, who would you accept.

And how many?

of course he does......NOT

I leaning toward a non BF reaearcher scientist from a major university going on a national news network and saying that he thoroughly examined it and it real other than that ....nah!

Edited by adam2323

Guest Cervelo

Nobody...doesn't matter just a story that amounts to nothing until something of substance is released.

I don't know maybe have a major university examine it or network accompanied by a forensic expert.

Have them release a preliminary report that might earn some credibility.

But if your goal is to take the Bigfoot community for another ride or to help bolster the film....he's handling it perfectly!

As I've suggested before go check out the Elbe trackway thread if you want to see the experts in action.

Dang Adam great minds think alike!!!

Edited by Cervelo

Guest WldHrtRnch

President Obama, along with a team of top government officials, scientists and physicians, presenting HD footage of the body, necropsy, DNA results and all details on all national and international major news media. :)

Why would you need to have BF researchers/investigators preview the body and present their findings to convince the BF community? If he has a body, he has a body. Show it to the world.

Guest squatchinwv

Why would you not have meldrum do the examination and get it over with then the money would pour in

I voted that I already believe this is true,and confirmation by DR would solidify that belief. I do have an off the wall question though. Alluding to Njjohns comments about decomposition,I was wondering if taxidermy procedures have been done to preserve the appearance. Of course this is a hypothetical question.