Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd suggest not letting this post derail into what the "other" thread became. This isn't another RD thread. Keep on topic please.

was insulting DR on topic?

Guest Cervelo

Another thread succumbs...not to the evil skeptics...nor the proponents of the proof less but the biggest scourge of bigfootery!

Its none other than.....

5FA114AB-504E-4297-8CC2-18CC2841FAB4-8870-00001762C72F952B.jpg

You guys take this way to serious LOL!

Guest Thepattywagon

So he's not going to get to see it until APRIL??

Rhetorical question but I'll ask anyway; Why the delay?

Dissapointed, but maybe Derek might tell a few of us privately, those who really wanted to listen to him??

On the bright side...Derek was not going to go until April anyway, which is a scant few weeks from...I will just let Hawk-O fill in the rest of the sentence. :)

This from Derek to me>>>>Hey Man, I will be sharing what I see in Vegas, but I'm choosing to not talk about it on the forums any longer. Sick and tired of the BS involved. Thanks for all your support through this.

DR

Guest VioletX

RD mentioned it on his show...with no explanation.

This from Derek to me>>>>Hey Man, I will be sharing what I see in Vegas, but I'm choosing to not talk about it on the forums any longer. Sick and tired of the BS involved. Thanks for all your support through this.

DR

Thanks Ronn! Maybe we should all spare ourselves this headache, I should stop myself from posting about all of this until appropriate,lol.

Edited by VioletX

Where did you hear April? Anyway..the date has been SET for some time now, nothing has been *delayed* or pushed back here.

Well I am sure Derek has a life, so April was the best he could do.

Yea people have all the time to just drop what they are doing and go to Las Vegas.

~Ronn1 got the same msg.

RD mentioned it last night that he was coming out in April but who knows :)

Edited by CathMcmillan

Guest Hawk-o

This isn't another RD thread. Keep on topic please.

In all fairness, it does say Rick Dyer right in the titlel of the thread. Edited by Hawk-o

In all fairness, it does say Rick Dyer right in the titlel of the thread.

I agree with NJ on this..it's about Randles purported VISIT to Vegas...not Dyer per se.

I'd suggest not letting this post derail into what the "other" thread became. This isn't another RD thread. Keep on topic please.

How many threads are going to be canned? Show a bit of common sense people.

Guest Hawk-o

I agree with NJ on this..it's about Randles purported VISIT to Vegas...not Dyer per se.

Then I guess we should discuss what color DR is going to play on the roulette wheel... I am thinking he should put it all on black!

How many threads are going to be canned? Show a bit of common sense people.

Skeptical common sense= oxymoron lol JK