Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would trust Derek as he seems to have withstood the test of Bigfootery Time, Musky had not.

But, it does seem there are other choices than Bigfooters to select (especially given techno suits today) and one has to wonder if Derek isn't being set up.

Maybe Dyer wants that face time with a BFer to ease his own pain, even if another hoax.

If it is true, Derek it is a momentous event, and I hope you prepare yourself in advance to do/inspect certain things and don't get distracted from that task.

I would insist on allowance to remove a small slice of tissue with hair to send to Dr. Sykes. Otherwise why bother? The film comes out at a date certain. What difference would a few weeks make, unless you can add to the real science...a bargaining chip perhaps?

Or go b/c you can!

The only thing I do want to point out on behalf of whoever had the sense when this allegedly occurred, that authorities were called immediately and the public funded agencies and Universities brought into it. That is assurance for me at least the letter of the law is followed.

Gross hawking of Bigfoot media? Gross killing of a Bigfoot for profit? In the back of the head? Unbelievable, and why I question the story. Who could do that?

Edited by apehuman

Guest miller44

Can someone please tell me if Derek seeing Rick's "body" is being discussed somewhere? Or was the a totally random thought by the original poster?

There is an article about it on cryptocrew and Derek's been talking about it in the "Rick dyer again" thread as someone said 4 to 5 pages back.

Here's the article:

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/02/derek-randles-to-view-dyers-dead-bigfoot.html?m=1

Miller - it's not an attempt. Biscardi's name has been connected to this Minnow project since 2011. He's the only name officially connected to it.

Excellent point, accordingly I withdraw my previous comment (except for the part about rockape being a rascal) which he most certainly is! ;)

Also njjohn not that you own approach isnt senseable as always, but its Interesting about you saying that you would trust anyone not trained medically. Let me ask you if you were given hands in access to a specimen (like MA reportedly was) would you trust your own judgement to say if it was real or not?

If the answer to that is yes and you're not medically trained, then what? I know it's not a creditability problem with DR.

No, I would take notes and make observations than take those to those with proper knowledge or experience to explain the possibilities. I'd ask about the preservation techniques and ask a funeral home or coroner what would happen to a normal body in those circumstances. Currently, the described methods would leave the body with obvious signs of deterioration, unlike the pristine sounding corpse that Musky described.

Like i've always maintained.. observe and find out what's possible and not possible. Just go view the videos of people duped at wax museums when real subjects replace the wax replications. The human eye can be deceived. Known scientific truths can also, but not easily.

None of the above. It will simply mean that Randles has figured out how to make the Dyer story this month's MABRC membership-grab gimmick.

Here we go again! No matter who confirms that they saw the body, we have to read about how they're part of the hoax, looking for publicity, lying, or have skeletons in their closet. Good thing he's a member here or we'd already be hearing about his skeletons.

• Upvote 1

None of the Above. Because the state of Texas would be looking to reclaim, its Natural treasure. C'mon people. If he shot it here in Texas, he either, did that on private land or State land. If private land and with permission, than how would the landowner not realize that this unknown biped is potentially worth hundreds of millions of USD. If State land, I'm thinking the Marshals is a comin.

No way this is True.

Here we go again! No matter who confirms that they saw the body, we have to read about how they're part of the hoax, looking for publicity, lying, or have skeletons in their closet. Good thing he's a member here or we'd already be hearing about his skeletons.

Tried to plus, but am out of plusses..... :(

Derek, I hope this thread isn't worrying you.... It was started only because people hold you in such high regard. That's the new "nuance" to the story that gives everyone something to talk about again, while they're waiting. :)

Tim i think its in the Dyer thread, 3-6 pages back, i think?. Mr Randles has acknowledged that Dyer has invited to Las Vegas.

Thanks Scoob...

Guest miller44

No, I would take notes and make observations than take those to those with proper knowledge or experience to explain the possibilities. I'd ask about the preservation techniques and ask a funeral home or coroner what would happen to a normal body in those circumstances. Currently, the described methods would leave the body with obvious signs of deterioration, unlike the pristine sounding corpse that Musky described.

Like i've always maintained.. observe and find out what's possible and not possible. Just go view the videos of people duped at wax museums when real subjects replace the wax replications. The human eye can be deceived. Known scientific truths can also, but not easily.

Once again, I have no choice but to respect your rationality & sensability. You are about as close to Mr. Spock as we are gonna get in the bf community. He was my favorite character on Star Trek for a reason.

I would assume that with ample resourses that something could be crafted in this day and age which could fool most anyone at a distance, but really what would be the purpose of that? The film is coming out in a few months reportedly and if it doesn't have the 2.5 mins of HD footage of the subject up and interacting with the ribs and walking around then RD/Biscotti or whoever shelled out the funds to create the prop body would suddenly be in possession of an extrodinarily expensive doorstop.

Whatever agenda someone might have for creating a vastly expensive prop would be cast into the toilet if someone like DR laid hands on it and came away with the imperssion that it was manufactured or fabricated. It's just not worrth the risk.

I'm sure one person who knows this is Rick Dyer, because he kept saying in his shows leading up to the Musky viewing "I want Musky to take a scalpel and actually cut the body to prove it's not fake" It seems RD understands the degree that someone must go in this day and age to satisfy themselves about the authenticity of a body. Whether he will allow such examination by DR or not is another question, but RD clearly understands that we are all considering the posibility that it is a prop or fabrication of some kind. And thus it requires a hands on examination at the very least.

As you point out a hands on examination by someone qualified such as Meldrum would be a slam dunk accross the board. But I would trust myself to be able to make such a determination of flesh and blood or fabricated if I could get hands on with it, accordingly I will trust DR's assessment just as I have trusted Musky's.

Edited by miller44

Rockape you rascal that's dirty pool. Are you anchoring RD's name to Biscotti in an attempt to make this less credible?

There is no indication that TB has any involvement in this at all. Fasano speculated that TB was behind the scenes, but we don't know that at all bro.

That's not to say that he couldn't be involved, but you know what I'm sayin. There aren't many facts in this case so the least we can do is stick to them.

If he has something that's good enough to fool Derek it was Biscardi's money that is behind it, not Dyers. If they ever let Derek view the body we'll see just how close of an inspection they allow. If they don't allow him to touch it to perform a few simple exams, it will be very suspicious.

LeafTalker

Tried to plus, but am out of plusses..... :(

Derek, I hope this thread isn't worrying you.... It was started only because people hold you in such high regard. That's the new "nuance" to the story that gives everyone something to talk about again, while they're waiting. :)

Leaf Talker, I appreciate that. Trust me I know this is a wild development. As long as the offer stands I'll be excited to go check it out. Funny thing is, I really wanted to go to Vegas this spring anyways. I used to take my mom there a couple times a year when she was still alive. It was her favorite place to be bar none. I've been wanting to get back there for a while now. Many good memories.

If indeed the offer stands and I'm allowed to see the body, I absolutely will do my level best to evaluate what I'm seeing and experiencing, and I will express and share everything I'm allowed to. I haven't got the legal paperwork yet, but I would imagine that it will state exactly how much information I'll be able to share, and I will not deviate from that agreement. Thank you for your kind words above. Thank you too Kbhunter

DR

• rep_up.png

Once again, I have no choice but to respect your rationality & sensability. You are about as close to Mr. Spock as we are gonna get in the bf community. He was my favorite character on Star Trek for a reason.

I would assume that with ample resourses that something could be crafted in this day and age which could fool most anyone at a distance, but really what would be the purpose of that? The film is coming out in a few months reportedly and if it doesn't have the 2.5 mins of HD footage of the subject up and interacting with the ribs and walking around then RD/Biscotti or whoever shelled out the funds to create the prop body would suddenly be in possession of an extrodinarily expensive doorstop.

Whatever agenda someone might have for creating a vastly expensive prop would be cast into the toilet if someone like DR laid hands on it and came away with the imperssion that it was manufactured or fabricated. It's just not worrth the risk.

I'm sure one person who knows this is Rick Dyer, because he kept saying in his shows leading up to the Musky viewing "I want Musky to take a scalpel and actually cut the body to prove it's not fake" It seems RD understands the degree that someone must go in this day and age to satisfy themselves about the authenticity of a body. Whether he will allow such examination by DR or not is another question, but RD clearly understands that we are all considering the posibility that it is a prop or fabrication of some kind. And thus it requires a hands on examination at the very least.

As you point out a hands on examination by someone qualified such as Meldrum would be a slam dunk accross the board. But I would trust myself to be able to make such a determination of flesh and blood or fabricated if I could get hands on with it, accordingly I will trust DR's assessment just as I have trusted Musky's.

So..given we can assume both Musky and Derek will have viewed a *body*....we will ultimately have to deal with the Fake thesis. That's what all of this is going to boil down to...no doubt about it. So..what about this? I'm not going to say this isn't within the realm of possibility. BUT>>>>and this is important (at least to me)>>>>>>> DYER JUST APPOLOGIZED TO RANDLES BIG TIME! DO YOU NOW THINK HE WOULD TURN AROUND AND STAB HIM IN THE BACK???

Ronn - false hypothesis because Derek hasn't even gotten the legal papers. And yes, if you could go back and watch RD's old videos, he has a history of bashing then apologizing over and over again. I don't even want to count how many times he's flipped his stance on Meldrum. He's bipolar at the least. I think the only person he's apologized more too is Kulls. Then Kulls reveals new facts and he flips out again trying to discredit him then apologizes after Kulls doesn't react back.