Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ronn - again, you're basing it on the assumption he actually was describing what he saw instead of the entire hoax of a description. Go watch FB/FB's videos and mark down their checklist. He gave them that. Of course you make up details that sound good. They've been at it for a very long time. And he's been lying for a very good time. If everything about him is a lie, how is just this interview genuine?

Guest miller44

Miller..why not?

My estimation is based on RD's past actions, as njjohn states, but I am hoping that I am wrong of course. Which could happen, because I never expected Mucky's viewing to actually happen either, but unlike rjjohn based on Musky's interview I feel that the viewing did infact happen.

Also, I have the distinct feeling that Dyer's "investors" and the people overseeing this situation wouldn't be happy with RD letting others view the body at this point and time. He might get away with it once, but he seemed like he really got shellacked for his behaviour lately; hence his "this is my last statement" maneuver.

So far he has been keeping true to that, and only posting links to other people saying stuff about it. He's not said peep himself. But we'll see how long it lasts.

Let's put it this way: if Derek reports on here that he received the NDA (similar to the 9 page one that Musky said he got) then I will switch to a "Yes" vote and assume Derek is infact going to view the body as reported on cryptocrew and elsewhere, but until then (at the very least) it's nowhere near a certainty.

Guest blackbriar

Other; someone I don't know sees a body with someone else I don't know, once it's been confirmed by science and someone/thing not remotely in the dyer camp, then it's fact.

SSR Team

I voted wrong.

I didn't know that it was possible that DR was going to Vegas to view whatever it is.

If he does go and after that says RD has a body, then i'd be 99% cool with the fact that RD has a body.

That says a lot for DR's character and that's not a bad thing on mine or DR's part, as i'm not a bad judge of character..;)

In life you can't be a complete cynic ALL of the time as you'd get nowhere at all and as i have no issue with the fact that these Animals exist in the first place and i know that Derek knows that to, if he says he saw one in Vegas then i'd believe him, no danger.

Whilst i do completely question RD's integrity and obviously for very good reason, it IS possible that he has shot one, as they are there to be shot.

Sorry for screwing the votes though gershake, i should have read more of the thread first.

Guest spirithawke

Add one more - I would consider the possibility that Derek Randles has been hoaxed.

I'd need more than that, though his witness would count for something. However, it would depend on WHAT he sees, HOW he sees it, if he can touch it, smell it, poke and prod, etc.

This is where I am IF he gets to see it I will be headed down the road to believing (though not 100% convinced by any means). Right now its just a Hoax.

BFF Patron

Yah, you forgot: if DR comes back with a picture, footprint, heelprint, deathmask, and ear-lobe fresh sample for Dr. K. and a host of other options in your poll Shake.

But a poll directed toward the ten percent that follow a hoaxers lead is a pretty good first effort.

I agree with maddy, I think "the hoaxer's line has spread among the coconut telegraph internally and polluted the well" option should be there.

So what's he gonna do, poke a cold dead, decayed body? Confirm on Ostman's pads, coned head? Come back with a descriptions of the smell, what?!

Edited by bipedalist

So what's he gonna do, poke a cold dead, decayed body?

There's a lot of concern over nothing about the "decayed body". I think the Bigfoot body will be fine & everybody can stop worrying. ;)

Vladimir Lenin died in 1924, & according to the curator of the mausoleum where his body is kept, "Vladimir Lenin has been dead these 80 years, but the founder of Soviet communism has never looked better."

He's entombed in a granite-and-marble mausoleum in Red Square. The body is sealed in a glass sarcophagus, cooled to 61 degrees, with the humidity between 80 and 90 percent. Some say Lenin appears to be sleeping. Others compare him to waxed fruit. http://www.jewishwor.../0304/lenin.asp

Edited by Sasfooty

BFF Patron

I won't go blue waiting for the temperature controlled, hermetically sealed prep with a gold bond crust, believe me :biggrin:

I won't either, because I doubt if the public ever gets a look at it.

However, at an estimated value of way up in the millions, it will probably get even better care than Lenin has.

Sas - Yes, Lenin is preserved because he's been in a vacuum state since the beginning. You can't even claim that's the case here. Musky's interview verified that. Oops, didn't mean to shoot the theory in the head, I mean the back then the head.