Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did you not read the article that I linked? He is embalmed, & there was no mention of the body being kept in a vacuum.

] They originally planned to freeze their beloved leader, but his body began to deteriorate badly as a super-freezer was being built. Instead, using an untested chemical process, Lenin was embalmed and his skin carefully treated to preserve a lifelike appearance.[/i]

Specially filtered lighting gives Lenin's face a warm glow. Botox, collagen and modern cosmetics aren't used, Denisov-Nikolsky said, with a polite harrumph. A mild bleach is employed to combat occasional fungus stains or mold spots on Lenin's face.

The skin is examined closely each week, using precision, Russian-made instruments that measure its moisture, color and contour. Dehydration - and time - are the principal enemies.

Lenin gets an extreme makeover every 18 months or so. The mausoleum is closed for two months and the body is immersed in a bath of glycerol and potassium acetate for 30 days. The skin slowly absorbs the solution, regaining its moisture and pliancy.

The glass case creates the vacuum along with the rocks and crystals used to build the sarcophagus. Also they fully embalmed the body, and we've been told by Rick and Musky they didn't do that. And even with a full embalming, just look up the work they did to restore the body after decomposition set in. There's been no talk about having to restore parts of the BF body.

BFF Patron

This job is too stringent for Gold Bond...... extra strength.....

Guest WldHrtRnch

And RD himself said they kept in in a reefer truck for . . . a long time. He never did say exactly what specific time frame, just $30K worth of rented reefer truck.

BFF Patron

Yep, reefer madness about sums it up alright! :drag:

Njj,

A glass case does not create a vacuum. There's not a vacuum unless the air is removed, & there is no mention of a vacuum. Even if there was a vacuum, they are constantly doing touch ups on the body, which would expose it to air. It has not been kept in a vacuum for the past 80 years.

You're kinda choosy about believing Rick & Musky, aren't you? You don't believe Rick when he says he shot a BF, & you don't believe Musky when he said he saw a BF body, but suddenly you believe them about the details of the embalming?

The reefer truck could have kept it frozen for weeks if necessary, which would have prevented decomposition until it was embalmed.

Actually no, because I'm using his words to prove that you choose to believe them when it favors your belief, and discount them when it proves it wrong. There is no body. But if there would it would have decomposed if preserved the way they described, or would have the effects of bad tissue on the surface due to freezing. You can't have it both ways. Only Tim Holmes is going to Burger King.

• Upvote 1

Derek Randles is a well respected member Derekfoot and part of the Olympic Project. Google that. And contributor of a sample to Ketchum. Part of NABS?

Chris Noel said it's real, on Bigfoot Tonight on Blogtalk radio last Sunday. Not that the guy cannot be wrong or I agree with his every word, but I don't think he would say that particular thing if it were not so.

That is why I think it's real.

If Randles added his support, then that makes it even more certain.

Guest flycatch

Correct me if I'm wrong. Was not Mr. Randels involved with the "bear meat" boy. This alone disqualifies him as a candidate to view the body. Rick Dyer IMO does have a body wether it is real or not is another question still unanswred. Ken Gerhard calls it a hoax but tell me why Mr. Gehard conducted field investigations in Bexar County, Texas during 2012. Both Mr. Gerhard and Mr. Dyer have been interviewed on KSAT channel 12 TV and both claim that bigfoot exists in Bexar County. Coincidence I think not and Mr. Gerhard is holding back the truth behind Mr. Dyers story.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Was not Mr. Randels involved with the "bear meat" boy. This alone disqualifies him as a candidate to view the body. Rick Dyer IMO does have a body wether it is real or not is another question still unanswred. Ken Gerhard calls it a hoax but tell me why Mr. Gehard conducted field investigations in Bexar County, Texas during 2012. Both Mr. Gerhard and Mr. Dyer have been interviewed on KSAT channel 12 TV and both claim that bigfoot exists in Bexar County. Coincidence I think not and Mr. Gerhard is holding back the truth behind Mr. Dyers story.

You want to disqualify a person who has researched BF's for 30 years and maintained an impeccable reputation doing so and then believe the words of a proven 4 time hoaxer who continually mocks the BF research community on nothing more than his words alone!!!!!!!???????

Njj, you need to get another theory to quote, because you aren't getting the job done with this one. If Lenin's body could be kept from decomposing in 1924, it is possible to preserve a Bigfoot body today. I don't know how they are preserving it, & I don't need to hear it from Musky or Rick. It can definitely be done for the right price, & the people that have the body have the money to pay the price.

My belief that there is a body has nothing to do with believing RD or Musky. I heard it from someone that I have a great deal of confidence in, & this person heard it from an extremely reliable source. RD wasn't involved in either of the conversations. There are obviously other people that know, & it's isn't necessary to hear it from him.

Guest flycatch

Njj, you need to get another theory to quote, because you aren't getting the job done with this one. If Lenin's body could be kept from decomposing in 1924, it is possible to preserve a Bigfoot body today. I don't know how they are preserving it, & I don't need to hear it from Musky or Rick. It can definitely be done for the right price, & the people that have the body have the money to pay the price.

My belief that there is a body has nothing to do with believing RD or Musky. I heard it from someone that I have a great deal of confidence in, & this person heard it from an extremely reliable source. RD wasn't involved in either of the conversations. There are obviously other people that know, & it's isn't necessary to hear it from him.

Nothing but heresay.
  • Upvote 1

Gotta disagree with you there. If you read the entirety of Smeja's account and his interaction with Mr. Randles, especially their collection of the evidence, there is nothing that would that would somehow taint his reputation. He investigated a report, collected a sample (and described the situation of the sample) and had it tested, and is following up on the results. As far as I can tell, that's pretty much how you are supposed to do things, isn't it?

If it isn't "real" it isn't a "body" it is something else- costume, statue, doll, etc.

St. G-