Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest VioletX

Ronn - false hypothesis because Derek hasn't even gotten the legal papers. And yes, if you could go back and watch RD's old videos, he has a history of bashing then apologizing over and over again. I don't even want to count how many times he's flipped his stance on Meldrum. He's bipolar at the least. I think the only person he's apologized more too is Kulls. Then Kulls reveals new facts and he flips out again trying to discredit him then apologizes after Kulls doesn't react back.

Even so, Musky and the FB/FB guys made it to Vegas.

Dyer had enough constancy to be true to his word then, why not now?

Especially since he is dealing with Derek who is a pretty mellow mannered guy it seems.

Ok, the fake body scenario is being thrown out there! Seriously? I work in props... To make something so convincing that it could fool even the keenest eye would cost thousands! And I mean thousands, even then if you could get within a few feet of this thing you would be able to tell! plus this wouldn't be a one man job, multiple artists would be involved! Something would have been leaked. The hours of work needed just for the punching of hair would cost a fortune in labour costs alone as this is really time consuming! So much work would need to go into an original sculpt of the body/head.....we're talking hours of work and planning. Even if RD is earning $ per click he won't be covering the cost of such an elaborate fake body! I just don't buy that scenario....

For me it boils down to two scenarios, there's an actual body that we will all soon know about or there isn't a thing and this has all been smoke and mirrors with the ramblings of a mad man for commentary.

We shall see, I hope Derek gets the opportunity and can help put this thing to bed one way or another :)

Edited by benboy23

Ronn - false hypothesis because Derek hasn't even gotten the legal papers. And yes, if you could go back and watch RD's old videos, he has a history of bashing then apologizing over and over again. I don't even want to count how many times he's flipped his stance on Meldrum. He's bipolar at the least. I think the only person he's apologized more too is Kulls. Then Kulls reveals new facts and he flips out again trying to discredit him then apologizes after Kulls doesn't react back.

Firstly...how do you know he hasn't gotten the papers yet? If he hasn't....maybe Dyer plans to present him with the papers in Vegas? I don't think he'll need a lawyer to figure out what he's signing...I wouldn't need one.

this is exiting stuff, we could be on the edge of a real discovery....However, I don't trust Dyer, and can't help thinking that the body claims and the tent vid are all just publicity stunts to promote this alleged documentary that is coming out....which is probably going to be a fictional story in the style of a documentary.

ever watched alien autopsy ?

Firstly...how do you know he hasn't gotten the papers yet? If he hasn't....maybe Dyer plans to present him with the papers in Vegas? I don't think he'll need a lawyer to figure out what he's signing...I wouldn't need one.

He stated a few posts above yours that he hasn't gotten the papers yet.

If Derek says there is a body, there is one. However, I don't think Derek will ever get that far.

Sure looking forward to that crow pie, but I don't think i'll ever get one bite in!

That's what I like about all this...Skyla will eat the crow if we have a BF and I won't..LOL

Of course she thinks I'm going to eat it big time....

Skyla...are ya'al ready?? I am.

YUMMY>>>

Blackbirds_in_pie.png