Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BFF Patron

Well he could use Derek for that but if it's a bust he could just say he duped one of the BF authors in the industry into including the saga in his book prematurely? That would carry more weight I think. JMHO. Either way the poll is up and April is a long time off.

Edited by bipedalist

Problem is, they can;t imagine having a Bigfoot Body... no hours in the feild, no idea how to track the creature, they jsut sit behinda keyboard all day and pass judgment. I for one will put my trust into a man who is not only a Master Tracker, but the worlds greatest Bigfoot tracker!

Wow, just wow.... :vinsent:

Let's not speculate on things we don't know. First, there are many members of this forum who have put years into investigating, spending time in the field. Secondly, last I checked, a forum is a place where someone sits behind a computer and types their thoughts on a subject.

Edited by simplyskyla

Wow, just wow.... :vinsent:

Let's not speculate on things we don't know. First, there are many members of this forum who have put years into investigating, spending time in the field. Secondly, last I checked, a forum is a place where someone sits behind a computer and types their thoughts on a subject.

Good one Skyla.

I hope Derek has considered that Dyer may end up proclaiming, "I even duped one of the most respected BF researchers in the country into making a trip to see the 'body'."

What I mean by this is that IF Minnow is going to use Derek's invitation from a serial hoaxer and obvious attention seeker, to drive home any aspect of the 'hoaxing process', this COULD leave Derek looking a bit foolish.

But I'm sure he has considered the pros and cons of accepting the invitation, and I highly doubt it's gonna happen anyway.

How so? Making statments like this certainly aren't giving him any support are they?

BFF Patron

Maybe Derek should take his tux. instead of his scrubs if Minnow has such grand plans for him?! Either way, I'd have a couple of landscape jobs lined up out in Vegas and get a percentage write-off on taxes. :keeporder:

I completly agree with this. Dyer is the *elephant in the room* There are ways of cricticizing without making in personal. I know..been there done that.

Yeah but this is the Bigfoot Forums, not the Latest Hoax of a Serial Hoaxer forum.

Now back to Bigfoot.

Edited by AaronD
to edit quoted material

Guest VioletX

Discussing hoaxing is a valid topic for this forum

the Elbe thread for instance...And here is the thing...no one is forced to enter threads they dislike.

The spectre of Rick Dyer will jump from locked thread to locked thread until his grand master plan comes to fruition

Mwahahahahahaha!!

Guest njjohn

A thread is locked so that it can be cleaned up and reports dealt without people replying to the offending posts and creating additional reports. The other thread was locked for that purpose.

Since I posted a warning in my own voice that the thread should remain on topic, I'll try this.

Keep the topic to Derek and his visit to see the claimed body. Nothing else about Rick Dyer is relevant to this conversation.

This thread isn't about hoaxes, parties, or any other theories about the body.

Failure to do so will result in this thread being locked and additional warnings being given out.

Mod voice over.

Now in my normal voice again, continue on :)

A thread is locked so that it can be cleaned up and reports dealt without people replying to the offending posts and creating additional reports. The other thread was locked for that purpose.

Since I posted a warning in my own voice that the thread should remain on topic, I'll try this.

Keep the topic to Derek and his visit to see the claimed body. Nothing else about Rick Dyer is relevant to this conversation.

This thread isn't about hoaxes, parties, or any other theories about the body.

Failure to do so will result in this thread being locked and additional warnings being given out.

Mod voice over.

Now in my normal voice again, continue on :)

once again, wow. I better just quit posting altogether.