Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest VioletX

I suspect DR date of viewing the body is on the day of the movie premiere, or after. Just a guess.

( which means I highly doubt he will see anything )

I have no opinion on whether the thread is opened back up or not, that's for the mods to decide.

I would like to keep this thread open and on topic however.

with the 1% possibilty DR does see this body, I would feel comfortable with his word that he saw it.

I really think he will see the body, if it were me I would have a hard time waiting to go, but throw in work and family etc. I guess he is going when it works best for him.

Well whatever the case, this thread is all about Derek Randles and his future statement on this story. As he has not stated that he will not be reporting here but elsewhere instead, I just would like to

Sorry meant to read 'now stated' rather than 'not stated'! btw

Guest Hawk-o

This is why I dont agree with withholding evidence. There should be no debate and no BS involved. If you have evidence, if you have a dead Bigfoot, you should put up or shut up. If Dyer and these other guys are sick of the controversy, then put it out there, release the evidence, and watch every single naysayer eat his/her words and then watch everyone look like a fool. If not, dont be surprised when people say you're full of it.

Due to contract obiligations and NDA's with the film company, HE CAN NOT SHOW THE EVIDENCE UNTILL AFTER THE MOVIE RELEASE.

Due to contract obiligations and NDA's with the film company, HE CAN NOT SHOW THE EVIDENCE UNTILL AFTER THE MOVIE RELEASE.

According to who?OH YEAH RICK DYER.

Right...

Seeing as how ALL the press are just clamoring...

Except to Musky Allen and the FBFB people.

Try to imagine if YOU had a BF body. The enormity of the situation would be overwhelming. Of course it would take a long time to set up the logistics of storing the body and having proper examinations done so that when it is released for public observation,there would be no questions. I truly believe that IF RD has a BF, he is being advised by people much smarter then us, on how to proceed with things.

Keyword IF.

Edited by Rich1016

Guest Hawk-o

^ Problem is, they can;t imagine having a Bigfoot Body... no hours in the feild, no idea how to track the creature, they jsut sit behinda keyboard all day and pass judgment. I for one will put my trust into a man who is not only a Master Tracker, but theworlds greatest Bigfoot tracker!

Edited by AaronD
to remove quote of previous post

Some people act like he should have snapped some photos and video and then propped the BF up in his back yard for all to see.

^

You go Hawk

Edited by AaronD
to remove quote of previous post

So Rich, if you had to speculate, who are these advisors that are so much smarter than the rest of us? In my view if this happened to be true, it's being bungled worse than the Ketchum Project and he is probably costing himself tens of millions of dollars. I'd say these advisors have mishandled this from the outset.

So Rich, if you had to speculate, who are these advisors that are so much smarter than the rest of us? In my view if this happened to be true, it's being bungled worse than the Ketchum Project and he is probably costing himself tens of millions of dollars. I'd say these advisors have mishandled this from the outset.

I totally respect your opinion on this matter. How do you think this has been mishandled, if I may ask?

Hypothetically speaking of course, these advisors would be people handling and studying the specimen,investors, minnow films perhaps. Also possible people wanting to buy the specimen.

Edited by AaronD
to remove quote posted twice

Problem is, they can;t imagine having a Bigfoot Body... no hours in the feild, no idea how to track the creature, they jsut sit behinda keyboard all day and pass judgment. I for one will put my trust into a man who is not only a Master Tracker, but theworlds greatest Bigfoot tracker!

And there was me thinking a forum was designed for people to sit behind a keyboard and pass comment.

Incidentally, we are honoured that you have given up so much of your time from being in the field to, um, sit behind a desk all day and pass judgement. Your master tracker comment made me smile, though, I have to admit. As long as we can all keep our sense of humour, we'll be ok.

Best regards,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Guest Thepattywagon

I hope Derek has considered that Dyer may end up proclaiming, "I even duped one of the most respected BF researchers in the country into making a trip to see the 'body'."

What I mean by this is that IF Minnow is going to use Derek's invitation from a serial hoaxer and obvious attention seeker, to drive home any aspect of the 'hoaxing process', this COULD leave Derek looking a bit foolish.

But I'm sure he has considered the pros and cons of accepting the invitation, and I highly doubt it's gonna happen anyway.