Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well said, but people will try and slip in 2/10 and say it's 1/5...I'm afraid that's the way things go around here. The Dyer thread needs an outlet and if we try and plug it up, you get over flow in places like this.

Edited by AaronD
to remove directing the staff

Guest VioletX

Well said, but people will try and slip in 2/10 and say it's 1/5...I'm afraid that's the way things go around here. The Dyer thread needs an outlet and if we try and plug it up, you get over flow in places like this.

That is funny Ronn1, earlier I wanted to make the same request, but worried it was not en pointe with the thread, but now seeing this, I will add my voice to your request. Edited by AaronD
to edit quoteed material

Yeah!! After all, its lifespan will only go as far as say mid April and then it will come to an abrupt end anyhow wont it?? 7 more weeks of debate on the RD subject left and then we can put that baby to sleep.

Edited by AaronD
to remove directing the staff

Guest miller44

I don't want it back... I think all Dyer threads should be closed. He's had enough attention.

Even though I am one of the folks on here who believes Dyers Sept 6th claim I think I'll have to agree that the threads are best left unopened..

The issue is just too divisive and I can't imagine it contributes much to the wellbeing of anyone here or to the wellbeing of the BFF in general.

As a source of up to date info the threads were of value, but most of the rest of what was going on there was unhealthy IMO.

With only the smallest if miscues notwithstanding, Rich was a great voice of reason every step of the way. We are lucky to have him here at BFF + i think he would be a great moderator here at BBF.

Why should the RD thread not be allowed to be back open. If people think RD is getting to much attention they don't have to post in the thread do they?

Those of us that want to discuss things about it we should be allowed discuss it.

I don't think its run out, since we get more information as weeks go by.

Guest miller44

Why should the RD thread not be allowed to be back open. If people think RD is getting to much attention they don't have to post in the thread do they?

Those of us that want to discuss things about it we should be allowed discuss it.

For me it's not a matter of giving RD attention, rather it's about what the in-betweens and divisiveness are doing to us here at BFF. If we are going to be a community we need to realize what is health and what isn't.

I heard RD say emphatically on his radio show that he despises 99% of the BF community. I have a feeling that any information that comes from RD over the weeks will be calculated to do damage rather than to help us understand the situation. That fact doesn't disprove his Sept 6th claim, and for the record I still believe it is true, but clearly we can't trust RD to have our best interests at heart, not for a second.

Well whatever the case, this thread is all about Derek Randles and his future statement on this story. As he has not stated that he will not be reporting here but elsewhere instead, I just would like to say 'Thanks DerekFoot for your contribution to this short lived thread. Have fun in Vegas. I am sure it will be a trip of a lifetime and no one will be able to take that experience away from you'

:)

I suspect DR date of viewing the body is on the day of the movie premiere, or after. Just a guess.

( which means I highly doubt he will see anything )

I have no opinion on whether the thread is opened back up or not, that's for the mods to decide.

I would like to keep this thread open and on topic however.

with the 1% possibilty DR does see this body, I would feel comfortable with his word that he saw it.

Guest Hawk-o

Looks like we got a Heretic on our hands!! Get your Torches and Pitchforks out!!!!

This is why I dont agree with withholding evidence. There should be no debate and no BS involved. If you have evidence, if you have a dead Bigfoot, you should put up or shut up. If Dyer and these other guys are sick of the controversy, then put it out there, release the evidence, and watch every single naysayer eat his/her words and then watch everyone look like a fool. If not, dont be surprised when people say you're full of it.

Edited by ForestTone