Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Racer X stated this about RD and his rant last night about him.

Rick claims he has Las Vegas Five-O looking to find out who I am but Rick doesn't come out and say for what. He has hinted to people that I stalk him, phone him and send him threatening emails. I have done none of that and Dyer knows it.

I don't like those kinds of false accusations.

Hey some of us here on BFF got quoted.

http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com/

So you haven't been reading the thread, I see.

Okay, I'll repeat myself, just for you:

"I can promise you, from the bottom of my heart, all the people you want to characterize as 'ardent Dyer supporters' are genuine, 100% authentic, humble wait-and-seers. They KNOW this thing could crash and burn at any second. They're just curious, is all. And patient."

Yeah and that optimistic curiousity resulted in loads of website hits for Dyer, and anything else he decides to peddle in the future from your patience. He's already in the green from this hoax- you enabled and he profited.

No need for explanations or excuses- we're more than capable of seeing the forest through the trees.

• Upvote 1

WEll here is some serious stock for the naysayers. :spiteful:

Do.you have anything of substance even remotely associated to a fact proving RD claim or are you just here to antagonize this thread on.Rd's behalf?

Do.you have anything of substance even remotely associated to a fact proving RD claim or are you just here to antagonize this thread on.Rd's behalf?

Not much we can do but wait untill untill the release of the movie. I am not going to wlak around with a stick up my anal cavity untill then. I have stated that I firmly believe Rick has a Body, based on the tent video, Musky's testimony, the work of Rick's wife, Chris Noel, and FB/FB. We also had the testimony of the homeless guy in the area where Dyer is said to have shot the Creature. Now, Untill the body is released, i am going to RELAX and have fun. Now you have eluded to some sort of law enforcemnet knowledge, but we have gotten nothing substantial. In the meantime I guess you can stake your case on a Tweet by BOBO. Edited by Hawk-o

Yeah and that optimistic curiousity resulted in loads of website hits for Dyer, and anything else he decides to peddle in the future from your patience. He's already in the green from this hoax- you enabled and he profited.

No need for explanations or excuses- we're more than capable of seeing the forest through the trees.

Wow. I have that power? Me? I gave Rick Dyer "hits" for his website?????

I think I've been to Rick Dyer's website once.

If I've given Rick Dyer hits on his website, it's for posting here.

Which you are doing, also.

And in any case, we don't know this is a "hoax".

Nobody knows.

That's why I'm here, and that's why you're here.

Because you don't know.

Thx for clarifying why you so strongly support RD. Several LE agencies are involved but not in anyway caring about a BF body.

Wheres your evidence of this claim? Pot meet kettle.

In the meantime I guess you can stake your case on a Tweet by BOBO.

No one is staking his case on a tweet by Bobo. Seriously? You want to go there? Have you taken a close look at who and what you are staking your case on?

Wheres your evidence of this claim? Pot meet kettle.

MA is on his way to verify Adam's claim. Stay tuned!

Did u know bobo once spent ten weeks straight out in the wilderness bigfooting? when it comes to subject of bigfoot i will trust his word over dyers anyday.

Wow. I have that power? Me? I gave Rick Dyer "hits" for his website?????

I think I've been to Rick Dyer's website once.

If I've given Rick Dyer hits on his website, it's for posting here.

Which you are doing, also.

And in any case, we don't know this is a "hoax".

Nobody knows.

That's why I'm here, and that's why you're here.

Because you don't know.

Posting here doesn't give Dyer hits. Posting links to his website and videos here for everyone to click on surely does though. So does showing optimism and keeping the interest going day after day. That's what supports and enables the hoax.

Future hoaxers only need to take notes on how easy the whole process is. Getting bigfooters to defend you against other bigfooters so you can succesfully dupe them all. It's the perfect formula.

Guest mspstomper

If all you "nonbelievers" got off the thread, it would be a tiny thread, with just the 6 or 7 posting. And then RD wouldn't have all the attention you think is "making hoaxing more appealing".

Feel free to start your own "believer thread". If you look back, the genesis of the thread was a skeptical discussion of Dyer's patently ridiculous claim.

I think Mark's posts are getting lost in the shuffle. (red font color mine)

Welcome Cath.

Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. You should note however that not only is Dyer and his friends not only being judged on past performance but also the lies perpetrated during this latest hoax.

Dyer tells us it's all in the film. I'm told that nothing remarkable occured during filming in San Antonio. The press for the movie will kick in shortly so we have just a few more weeks to waste...

Edited by Belmar

Posting here doesn't give Dyer hits. Posting links to his website and videos here for everyone to click on surely does though. So does showing optimism and keeping the interest going day after day. That's what supports and enables the hoax.

Future hoaxers only need to take notes on how easy the whole process is. Getting bigfooters to defend you against other bigfooters so you can succesfully dupe them all. It's the perfect formula.

This is a dance, and you're in the dance.

You (and every other "nonbeliever") help keep the "interest" going by coming here to argue that which can't be argued: That you know that which cannot be known.

There is no proof this is a hoax. So to keep claiming anyone here does anything to support (or not support) a "hoax" makes no sense.

Over and over again, as patiently as we can, we try to explain to you that your point of view is not persuasive. But each one of you thinks that maybe this time, putting the word "hoax" in all capital letters will mean something, and you say it for the seventeenth million time.

But god bless ya, have at it, if it makes you happy.

Feel free to start your own "believer thread". If you look back, the genesis of the thread was a skeptical discussion of Dyer's patently ridiculous claim.

Oh my god, if you only knew how many times I've wanted to recommend that. :)

Edited by LeafTalker