Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

There is already proof that he is an adamant hoaxer- I need no more proof than that. Questioning whether this is the real deal is like asking if Charles Manson has recovered from insanity.

You (and every other "nonbeliever") help keep the "interest" going by coming here to argue that which can't be argued: That you know that which cannot be known.

If my participation helps to keep any interest going here, then I hope it's the interest to be highly critical against this hoax. I have no problem with that.

We're just going in circles. I've come to realize nothing will sway the believers. The mental gymnastics are staggering.

Really? You're just realizing that NOW?

Guest mspstomper

Oh my god, if you only knew how many times I've wanted to recommend that. :)

For real, you should go for it. I can almost guarantee you that you would have very little interruption from the skeptic camp. You could make all your Vegas plans, pat each other on the back for your enlightened viewpoints, give many thumbs up for every little item your fellow supporters write, call each other by cute names...all with minimal interruption from the thick headed skeptics. Not sure why you all wouldn't want to, frankly.

There is already proof that he is an adamant hoaxer- I need no more proof than that. Questioning whether this is the real deal is like asking if Charles Manson has recovered from insanity.

If my participation helps to keep any interest going here, then I hope it's the interest to be highly critical against this hoax. I have no problem with that.

Okay, I'm tired of explaining that there's no proof this is a "hoax", and therefore that any argument based on the assumption that it IS is a crock.

You can just fight with yourself for a while.

For real, you should go for it. I can almost guarantee you that you would have very little interruption from the skeptic camp. You could make all your Vegas plans, pat each other on the back for your enlightened viewpoints, give many thumbs up for every little item your fellow supporters write, call each other by cute names...all with minimal interruption from the thick headed skeptics. Not sure why you all wouldn't want to, frankly.

Oh my god, I really hesitate to expose people too much, but you'd be amazed at what sensitive flowers all the raging "nonbelievers" are, and how hurt their feelings get if you don't invite them to your Vegas party, or if you tell them they shouldn't cast stones, as if they're without sin!!!!

Really, the gnashing of teeth is just terrible!!! The noise just knocks you over!!!!!

I can't imagine what they would do if the "believers" started their own thread!!!! There would be so many fainting spells, emergency rooms all over the country would fill up immediately!!!

Okay, I know that was mean.

Unfortunately, it's also all true.

Guest VioletX

Oh my god, I really hesitate to expose people too much, but you'd be amazed at what sensitive flowers all the raging "nonbelievers" are, and how hurt their feelings get if you don't invite them to your Vegas party, or if you tell them they shouldn't cast stones, as if they're without sin!!!!

Really, the gnashing of teeth is just terrible!!! The noise just knocks you over!!!!!

I can't imagine what they would do if the "believers" started their own thread!!!! There would be so many fainting spells, emergency rooms all over the country would fill up immediately!!!

Okay, I know that was mean.

Unfortunately, it's also all true.

I think that rule where you have to invite all of the kids in class to your party have to apply here,lol!

I think some of you are getting "catfished" by Musky Allen.

Really? He must have been chosen for his remarkable talents.

Really? You're just realizing that NOW?

Yes. I kept hoping something would finally click. I thought it was going to be Dr. Meldrum calling out Musky, but no. Every single thing we uncover or point out is ignored or it doesn't matter or it's interpreted different ways in order to fit your narrative. I don't buy the "we're but humble wait and see-ers" You're ardent supporters. I also will not take responsibility for the behavior of grown men. If RD is nasty, it's our fault for calling him names. If MA is nasty, it's our fault for calling him a liar. No, sorry, that's on them.

I think that rule where you have to invite all of the kids in class to your party have to apply here,lol!

I agree. And I'm sorry if I've p*ssed anyone off.

I nominate LeafTalker,Violet,and Jacki, to start the new believers thread.

I think Violet is right, it would sort of defeat the purpose of trying to figure out how to all get along, if we split off like that.

And I would miss all the skeptics. They've been good sports. I appreciate their tolerating me. :)

The burden of proof isn't on anyone to prove it's a hoax. That lies on those calling it real. There's plenty of reasons to show it's impossible for this to be true. There isn't anything to show it's possible without ignoring those.