Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest WldHrtRnch

Oh my god, I really hesitate to expose people too much, but you'd be amazed at what sensitive flowers all the raging "nonbelievers" are, and how hurt their feelings get if you don't invite them to your Vegas party, or if you tell them they shouldn't cast stones, as if they're without sin!!!!

Really, the gnashing of teeth is just terrible!!! The noise just knocks you over!!!!!

I can't imagine what they would do if the "believers" started their own thread!!!! There would be so many fainting spells, emergency rooms all over the country would fill up immediately!!!

Okay, I know that was mean.

Unfortunately, it's also all true.

Fortunately, it's not true.

Oh my god, I really hesitate to expose people too much, but you'd be amazed at what sensitive flowers all the raging "nonbelievers" are, and how hurt their feelings get if you don't invite them to your Vegas party, or if you tell them they shouldn't cast stones, as if they're without sin!!!!

Really, the gnashing of teeth is just terrible!!! The noise just knocks you over!!!!!

I can't imagine what they would do if the "believers" started their own thread!!!! There would be so many fainting spells, emergency rooms all over the country would fill up immediately!!!

Okay, I know that was mean.

Unfortunately, it's also all true.

Well that was illuminating.

That is ok guys we can have a private group message instead :wild: .

(and stay here still)

Private.....what you got to hide .....were all friends...... :)

What stress?

Anyone listen to Dyer tonight?

Ya I slammed a bottle of tequilla and had nothing better to do.........

Edited by frosty

#1 There's no such thing as a "believers thread" or "skeptics thread" on these forums. You are not allowed to start a thread, and attempt to exclude other members from the discussion. Do so, and you will find your thread deleted.

#2 Folks, this is the last warning I'm putting in this thread. There are far too many personal comments being directed at other members, that have little or nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I'm telling you- knock it off... For you new members, take 5 minutes out of your time and read the forum rules.

http://bigfootforums...tion=boardrules

For you members who've been around for a while- you should know better.

I'm tired of having to put these warnings in here every couple days. I'm going to start jacking people's warning points and suspending their posting privileges instead.

I'm serious- last warning. If you cannot post and maintain the level of civility and decorum that's expected, then i would suggest that you dont.

-A-

Guest VioletX

Private.....what you got to hide .....were all friends...... :)Just stuff from sources, I know you guys can't stand that kind of stuff ;)

Ya I slammed a bottle of tequilla and had nothing better to do.........Starting the Vegas party without us?

Oops-just saw the mod warning about the separate thread...my part was just in jest, as I assumed everyone's was. I had no thoughts of doing so ...

Edited by VioletX