Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Psy - Are you sure he wasnt making a point that there are so many scams within the bigfoot world? Are you sure he wasnt literally talking about his own experience? I know he has ranted on and on about other people being 'scammers' so am wondering if his scam claim was in reference to many players within the bigfoot world. Do you know what I mean?

Skyla already answered that. He openly said he did not believe in bigfoot.

Maybe your argument would make sense if Rick had a time machine. Oh no....does he have that too? lol

Let me break this down for you.

2009-( supposedly sees bf behind home depot and turns a new leaf in his belief in bigfoot )

2010-openly admits he doesn't believe in BF....makes fun of people who goes on his expeditions.

2012&2013- Tells everyone he shot a bigfoot and went to that area because it's where he saw bigfoot in 2009. ( and 911 calls )

Guest VioletX

Violet - do you really thing anything matters little to him? Anytime someone dares to call out another part of his story he makes a post or has a show. Everything matters.

Perhaps this part of the thread will be addressed in an upcoming show then?

It matters little in the grand scheme of things perhaps, even if it bothers him on a personal level. (since he has a BF body)

Jacki - Even dyer says the video is the best evidence ever. I think he overuses best. The other fact is the tent video is 2 seconds long.

njjihn my point was this, that NO ONE has yet proven it to be a hoax. Whether its a silly mask, suit or a pet performing monkey, NO ONE has proven this.

Right see MARCH is in the post?

You missed that it seems

Until we get an actual release date from the film company. Since he is suppose to be under a NDA with the company about the pictures and stuff. HE has to wait.

And since it was stated in this thread that a source told them the film is on the edit floor now. So it would make sense the movie is not to be released till end of March or April

Well in this statement, he is actually saying he will start releasing photos in late march or early april. Being the old sly fox he is...the ending of the sentence is what we should pay attention to. "and eventually the body".........hmmmmm

is telling the world anyone who believes in bf is falling for a scam.

ah ha! Thats it! Thats exactly what I was wondering. He is then not saying that Bigfoot doesnt exist but rather that most things bigfoot is a scam? There is a big difference here. Its like me saying 'no Iam not going to buy designer clothes from ebay anymore because they are probably fakes'. That doesnt mean that I am saying that there are no real designer clothes out there does it?

Actually it's been proven multiple times.Height doesn't match up. The mask has been identified. Looks identical in overlay. He needs to prove it's real. But he can't. He said 2 weeks ago he was going to the site to prove the height. 2 weeks has passed.

Here's the audio link for Dyer's 2010 "BIGFOOT IS A SCAM"

Oh no! Does this mean I have to listen to the whole show? Can you instead find a short clip from youtube instead? Pleeeeeeease...cant stand anymore brainwashing :(

Actually it's been proven multiple times.Height doesn't match up. The mask has been identified. Looks identical in overlay. He needs to prove it's real. But he can't. He said 2 weeks ago he was going to the site to prove the height. 2 weeks has passed.

Height doesnt match up? Doesnt match up to what? The mask HAS NOT been identified. Various masks have been found to look slightly similar but thats it! Patience njjohn patience....

Psyshroom, he has answered those questions. To the question about the 2009 vs 2010 videos he said "I was joking people". Yes that is what he actually said and has said that about other lies.

He explains is inconsistencies by saying he is trying to throw people off sometimes because he can't give away too many details.

Good stuff Huh?

ah ha! Thats it! Thats exactly what I was wondering. He is then not saying that Bigfoot doesnt exist but rather that most things bigfoot is a scam? There is a big difference here. Its like me saying 'no Iam not going to buy designer clothes from ebay anymore because they are probably fakes'. That doesnt mean that I am saying that there are no real designer clothes out there does it?

not at all.....you obviously didn't listen to the recording. He says bigfoot is as real as the toothfairy.

If you are going to make such an argument jacki, you really should listen to what he said. You are way off base.

Are we now going to debate whether or not the toothfairy is real...or can we all accept something made in reference to be similar to it, would be suggesting "that something" didn't exist?

Edited by simplyskyla

not at all.....you obviously didn't listen to the recording. He says bigfoot is as real as the toothfairy.

No I know but I dont want to listen to an hour of RD ranting. Its not that I dont believe that he didnt say it, just wondered if it was said either in a certain context or 'tongue in cheek'? I mean he did that spoof website saying he was going to move to LV to be near his pal Biscardi etc etc...so we know he likes to play games with the bigfoot world as far as gossip goes. I cant comment then as I havent heard what he has said.

Will somebody please ask him when he is going to San Antonio to do measurements like he said he was. Also, tell him the homeless guy has something he wants to talk to him about, lol. Seriously though I want to know what he says about going back there and what he says about that guys claims that he killed his dog.

The film atleast Dyers.part is about how people hoax BF claims to fool others into believing. What better person than RD the serial hoaxer to show them how its done. There is no body and all the theories and conjectures said in this thread doesn't change the facts as stated over and over again on the thread. Those facts clearly show RD doesn't have a BF body. He never did.