Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Do you ask this via E-mail? If so we would all love to see the e-mail. can post the text and take a screen shot and block out the names if at all possible.

Thank you.

I do not have to prove this!

Stop attacking me

I am not attacking you. You made a claim that your source knows the film is in editing and that the RD section has been cut from the film.

Yet you call the place a 2bit film company that never won anything.

I figure if your source knows the Film then they may have seen the shooting IF it is in the film. And they can verify it. And you posting the e-mail would prove to us one way or the other if they did film it and we would then know for sure if RD is lying.

Sorry if it seems like I am attacking you I am attacking the claim or argument and only asking for verification of your claim. Is that so wrong?

I figure you people who believe it to be a hoax. This would be even better proof that RD is lying now about it. And would put someone like me off the well I will wait side of the fence to ok I believe you all.

Again just looking for more information

Sorry if you felt i was attacking you.

Edited by CathMcmillan

Cat prove I'm wrong or lieing!

I thought this was about Rick dyer again?

All we want from RD is proof! That is all

Not a hint of a movie, and if you all go back, he has not mentioned minnow, but refers to that British film company! Why?

Not a well know skeptic! And his name and who is he?

Or a radio talk show, saying, people are jealous! Lol

Show the proof!

I never said you were lying.

I just figure it would be absolute proof for someone like me that RD is lying.

Anyway I will just drop it then. No need to make you feel attacked or upset.

Even if they were a "2-Bit" film company they would have enough sense to create a BUZZ about their project. They could ask their 12 year old daughters or sons to help them with some strategically placed "leaks" about what they have on film that is coming out soon and how it would change the world or some such hype. Yet we see NOTHING, not a single comment on it. No Twitter leaks, no Facebook leaks or "inside sources" claims, NOTHING.....

All this is all because of NDA's and there is a REAL SASSY that's on a gurney in a secret location in Las Vegas....yeah right.

If you remove RD from the situation and just look at how Minnow Films is behaving, it just doesn't add up that this small film company that is running on a shoestring budget has the most incredible footage and biological specimen in history on their hands. They would be meeting with REALLY BIG WIGS from Hollywood to get all the funding and perks they wanted and needed. They wouldn't have to worry about special effects and not having mponey to do them, they'd be AWASH in cash if they had what RD claims they do.

Nalajr

I do not have to prove this!

Stop attacking me

He said>>>

Do you ask this via E-mail? If so we would all love to see the e-mail. can post the text and take a screen shot and block out the names if at all possible.

Thank you.

How is this attacking you? We all need to calm down here..please.

Cat, have you read all the pages here? We all have bashed this to death. And what do we have?

A tent video

No dead bf

Just all talk

Not mad, but

You should demand absolute proof

If I told you that Walmart had a sale on tomatoes.

Would you tell your co workers that Walmart has a sale or that lhlyda said!

Would they go on lhlyda s word or after you saw the tomato sale would they go?

I know, that is simple, but all we have had is talk, rants and attacks on nonbelievers

Well shouldn't that make you wonder too a well known Production house is not speaking out against what RD is saying. I mean who here who says its a hoax will see the film?

Wouldn't the news catch wind of this if the film comes out and such. It seems to me that it should make you question why the company is staying silent.

I'm not completely clear what you are saying here, but I was questioning why the company is staying silent.

I don't believe Dyer, but the fact that Minnow films is just letting him role with this doesn't add up for all of the reasons I mentioned. My point is I don't believe him, but this situation makes me wonder if I am wrong. I'm about 97% sure this is a hoax and this point I brought up is part of my 3% that makes me interested in this story.

Maybe I did a poor job of getting my point across, but I thought more people would join in the discussion that I tried to bring up. I thought for sure the people who believe the story would at least make comments about what I posted. You are the only one who even commented and I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Does anyone else have any thoughts about what I posted earlier about them staying silent? I was hoping somebody would have a logical explanation and prove me wrong.

Ronn the point is, no one has provided proof this is real, but we all get hammered to prove it is a hoax!

That should tell you something

If it is real, there would be no radioshows or talk

It will happen after minnow releases the film, comeon!

Absolute proof is still in waiting as far as i am concerned.

Your view of Absolute proof is different than mine in this situation.

Absolute proof is "release of the body" Pictures, video all the things people have been saying here show it to us.

This has not been done yet. So we wait.

It hasn't been shown that it is a Absolute Hoax yet either.

@ ronn.....We are still having an after party regardless, so woohoo! I just think I'll be a little happier than you. haha jk!

I might even wear my peacock fascinator, i've been saving it for a special event. lol!

If it is real, there would be no radioshows or talk

I disagree. People want to leak stuff out its a secret but not. Its done all the time even in the government level of stuff.

This is up there with when man walked on the moon!

And RD is pulling the strings, when he wants to and then minnow won't let him the other times.

Minnow has said nothing.

They have absolute proof that there is a new species that has eluded man for ever!

But, we have to release the film first! Lol

Why TriBeCa? Comeon! Use the common sense you have

The reason minnow dumped rd, was he was reckless with the gun.

They have no interest in this story and us in the bf world.

So using that, rd can say what ever!

My favorite comment by Dyer of all time - came right after the 2008 hoax was exposed. He told us all he was sticking around, because who better to teach the community about hoaxing ---- but a hoaxer. Yeah - he has taught us a lot.

It's on Dyer to prove his claims - those who think this is a hoax do not have the burden of proof.

The reason minnow dumped rd, was he was reckless with the gun.

Ah so they disapproved of him using a gun? thats interesting? What was he shooting I wonder? Birds in the middle of the night? Maybe some bottles or maybe the dog..oh no..that wasnt shot. Why was he using his gun?