Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I just wanted to make sure everyone read the entire thing -- because I noticed that too - then your comment.. Everyone please read the entire blog first..

It's all good Rich :)

Guest njjohn

Kulls said this was an attempt to hoax him about the Dyer story. This was an attempt to discredit Kulls by having him post false information and then say he fell for it.

Yes..Kulls says it's a hoax on him. On another note..Kulls brings up Dyer moving around. Is anyone aware that some drunk nut confronted Dyer at his home recently..entering the front door into his house? He got Dyer's address somehow from internet. Dyer had an altercation with him and police were called (by someone at Dyer's house...wife?). This a primary reason why Dyer decided to move this week.

Edited by ronn1

Yep, what njjohn said. Thank you. Kulls called me the day he received the email - the same day another member of this forum received an email with information. I found that odd - 2 people on the same day, receiving emails about Dyer claiming to have information about the Dyer body story....

Interesting to say the least. I don't know what ever became of the other person's email. If that person wants to speak up - that is their business - not mine.

Now this is per Musky. Is this like when Dyer confirmed the film would be in the Tribeca film festival? Interesting how Musky makes this call after Dyer moves and the "Truth about Tribeca" surfaces.. LOL. Gotta hold you somehow.

I like that "The Truth about Tribeca" - sounds like a movie.. LOL.

EVERYONE --- Kulls is NOT saying he believes the person who emailed him ---- Kulls believes that was a hoax email - for what purpose he is not certain - but he does discuss his thoughts. PLEASE read the entire blog post.

http://squatchdetect...y-and-blogging/

Maybe its Phillip Morris out to discredit the greatest achievement since the PGF.

Rick just posted a Quick Video on FB.

he said if anyone has a reciept for the 15,000 dollars they have his permission to post it.

Wow.. LOL. Too bad that has nothing to do with what Steve actually said. LOL. Reading comprehension is very important in todays world of internet blogging. :)

I'm actually embarassed for RD. He should be thanking Steve for not coming right out of the gate and saying this "emailer" was telling the truth. LOL.

"Thanks Steve for not going along with another hoax about this situation."

RD cracks me up.

Edited by Melissa

Maybe its Phillip Morris out to discredit the greatest achievement since the PGF.

You know, with the way this has gone so far -- you could be right. If you told me Phillip Morris, Biscardi and Bob Heronimus (or however you spell his name) were in on this as the financial backers --- it would make perfect sense. :)

Rich - this is not your fault, you have nothing to apologize for :)

Edited by Melissa

Wow.. LOL. Too bad that has nothing to do with what Steve actually said. LOL. Reading comprehension is very important in todays world of internet blogging. :)

Ha yeah unbelievable.

I think everyone appreciates the way you have handled yourself Rich. Your a good guy - and I know I wish I had a quarter of your patience. :)

Kudos to you !!

You know, with the way this has gone so far -- you could be right. If you told me Phillip Morris, Biscardi and Bob Heronimus (or however you spell his name) were in on this as the financial backers --- it would make perfect sense. :)

Its hard to get true genius to work well together.

Edited by KeepingTheBlade

Question - I know this will sound off topic - but it's not..

Does anyone know if Patricia Patterson was approached about this Minnow film? It's a thought that just struck me about something Biscardi said back in 2005-2006 when I interviewed him.