Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

RD has done us a service, though. He's shown us that at least two people so far can be turned into hoaxers.

It is not hard, really. This field is rife with conmen. It is why I don't squatch with just anyone.

@Melissa,

And what if it doesn't turn out to be a Hoax? What if RD did shoot one and he proves it to you and the world big foot is real? Then what will your view be?

Cath - THAT is EXACTLY what those of us who have known of Dyer for YEARS has been asking for. Show us the proof -- and we will shut up. If he can actually prove what he is saying ---- then there is nothing else to say.. Instead he keeps making all these comments, that turn out to be not true. If I and others do not take Dyer at his word - that is his fault - not mine or anyone elses.

You forget - the burden of proof is on Dyer - not me, not you or anyone else. Show me the body - cause his words mean nothing. I would think that should go without saying after the Tribeca fiasco.

Guest WldHrtRnch

What has Dyer done other than more words - to show he is truly sorry for his attempt at deceiving not just this community - but the world? You bring up criminals - Criminals pay their debt to society by doing time in jail.

RD apologized to DR for the horrible blog posts, but they all remain on his blog at the present time, for all to see. Does that seem like the actions of someone who is genuine in their apology?

All those skeptical of his latest claim seem to get thrown in with the RD haters. (his own words) As Melissa mentions, we are not bashing him or hating on him. We are pointing out truths and facts of his past and present statements, behavior and actions. That is all.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

@Simple:

Maybe some of the "people" who have connections since so many seem to have them. Can easily find a police report with the Vegas police. Just saying

As for the Post that was on Bigfoot warz:

"Victoria*****

Hi guys....I had a freind in England call Minnow for me. The BBC show "Of Monsters and Men" is a film about men that hoax legendary monsters and the lengths people will go to to believe in the monster. A call to A&E's PR department yesterday confirms there is nothing in pre production at this time STARING Rick Dyer.

Well if they asked staring Rick Dryer that would not be true. Since the film crew was all over in many places also if you look down. One of the listed producers went to India and all over the US to scout for locations and contact people. I guess Racer X missed that in the bigfoot warz face book group.

Its also nice to see the people who claim RD is hoaxing are also only posting half truths to it all as well.

I

Yes, of course, because there are other Monsters in the world and other Hoaxers. Your point?

And so have those of us who do not believe Dyer. We know how it will end, but it's a good exercise trying to weed through the statements and figuring out the truth - before he says it. So far, I would say those who think this is a hoax - are pretty much on the mark.

Also, you bring up our criminal justice system - I forgot to add this. If a person is convicted of a crime, and sentenced to jail time or just a fine - once their time is served and their fine paid - what they did before does not disappear should new charges be brought. It shows a "history of similar offenses" and is used against the person should they be brought in on other charges.

Also, in the interest of "full disclosure" I have always worked the "Defense side" - I believe in innocent until proven guilty. So, I have spent an enormous amount of my life - trying to prove the stories of others..So you are "preaching to the choir" when it comes to me. But, I can't find anything he has said - that proves that what he is saying is even remotely true. I have however found many things he has said to be untrue - and they have been proven to not be true. The deck is stacking against him - with his own statements and I can't ignore that.

Ignoring Dyer's past does no one any good.

Edited by Melissa

c

Melissa'

where have I forgotten this?

I have said over and over and over

I AM WAITING TO SEE IT GET PLAYED OUT.

Actually, you are not. You have been one of the strongest proponents. Which is fine.

Edited by PsyShroom

IMHO ........It IS being played out .... Most All of this is and will be in the movie, as the spontaneous Part of the script

Some of us will be stars ... Lol ... That may hurt some folks feelings .. But after all it is a movie about hoaxers and the people they HOAX ( convince their hoax is the truth ) then blammmmm the exposé .......

Cloverfield was the American Godzilla. Not sure why they are trying to redo it.

:o :o:OYou're yanking my chain aren't you??

No way that even compares to Godzilla. I think this new movie actually has Godzilla destroying another town in Japan.. BUT - don't quote me. :)

c

Actually, you are not. You have been one of the strongest proponents. Which is fine.

That is your opinion. I am still on the fence if RD does or says something that I think goes against what I believe as a person then I can change my mind.

IMHO ........It IS being played out .... Most All of this is and will be in the movie, as the spontaneous Part of the script

Some of us will be stars ... Lol ... That may hurt some folks feelings .. But after all it is a movie about hoaxers and the people they HOAX ( convince their hoax is the truth ) then blammmmm the exposé .......

I don't think they will discuss those who think this is a hoax, as it will show there are many within our own community who actively look for signs of hoaxing.. --- I think they will target his supporters.

It is true. They even have an IMDB page. I don't know how far into the process they are -- OH WAIT !! They are casting now !! WOOHOO.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831387/

I am a HUGE Godzilla fan - and can't wait for this to hit the theaters. Looks like it is scheduled for release in May of 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE GODZILLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome. Between that and the new Star Trek comming out and a future Star Wars, I might just have to pony up the $15 for one of them. :)

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/07/4105984/fisher-to-reprise-leia-for-new.html

Arrowhead:

At the risk of derailing this - I will just say this. I am not a fan of the "new kids" Star Trek - I am more of the old school Star Trek or Next Generation fan.. I miss Picard as the Captain and am a loyal Spock fan.. But, the Star Wars thing is exciting too.

You can bet when Godzilla hits the theaters - I WILL BE THERE !!!! Godzilla rocks. :)

Edited by Melissa