Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I wasn't interested in this, or aware of it, months ago. As far as I am concerned, the story is over.

Though I do find a certain irony in being asked to provide evidence. RD has not provided a lick of evidence to support his claims. Quite the contrary, he has been his own worst enemy.

wasnt asking you to provide proof was asking if you had ab link for what you were saying. Hadn't heard what you posted mentioned before.

Bipedalist - if you read what I said again you will see that my point was to prove the film exists and has the support of Tribeca, it wasnt to prove that the film would be shown at Tribeca. :queen:

I have seen nobody contesting the existence of this film.

The last thing I heard from Rick Dyer was this statement.

"I don't have control of anything."

Not even the narrative.

I've been looking on his forums... Dyer has about ten followers.

Edited by PsyShroom

Psyshroom said (quoting RD):

"I don't have control of anything."

I wonder if this means the body now too.. Before he stated emphatically he has 100% control over the body.

Before he stated emphatically he has 100% control over the body.

I am confused Melissa as I once or twice read that you wont listen to Dyer on account of disliking him. So I am not sure where you got this and other quotes from? Can you find them?

Guest SoFla

did you guys see that kid in that Man Who Saw BF video say that he thinks that it was Rick Dyer who tied up his dog and slit it's throat? If he did that he is TRULY not only a lying scumbag but a lying, murdering scumbag who SHOULD be behind bars

SoFla,

One of Dryer's Blogcasts the guy who did that interview was on and talked about some of that.

RD also gave the guy some information when he goes back to the site. RD gave him some specific things to ask the young man who is living in the woods. To help Validate some of RD claims. As well as where the actual kill site was.

So we will see if the guy does a part III

Edited by CathMcmillan

Guest Steve Byrne

@Steve Byrne, You saw the prop being adjusted for the "tent" video, right? Before it was pulled. I dont know you, but I believe you over someone who has a history of not being truthful.

Thank you very much for that. I was surprised that RL ignored it after 2 years of blogging over there I don't need to be believed at this point, but I really do wish it would end. This particular story is not about a bigfoot getting shot or anything else about bigfoot. I think it's become more of a cult kind of thing.

I watched a stand up routine by Daniel Tosh... He starts as shocking, then twists and contorts his jokes until there's only a few people in the room that still get it. Dyer is doing a version of that. His ability to keep a straight face is impressive. I know the truth and still almost worry that I'm wrong. Stacked absurdities are his out. The more absurd it gets, the lighter the load on his conscience. In the end he will state that no one should have ever believed him and that it just grew legs and ran.

Rick Dyer has earned my respect. There may only be a handful of believers, but he's taking down some well known names... Noel, FB/FB and RL. and like occasionally raking the litter box, this is a good thing. He hurts the quest for proof and probably helps protect bf's in that way. Anonymity and doubt keep them safe, so I see some good in this.

I think we'll all be processing insights from this for a while to come.

It is very interesting that the proponents of the Dyer story like to call themselves 'fence-sitters' or 'wait and see'ers'. If this was truly the case then this thread would be a couple of hundred pages shorter.

I read earlier that Todd Standing has footage 'that no one will dispute' and that 'indisputable evidence is coming'. There is also rumblings that Biscardi is 'close' to a live capture.

2013 is certainly proving to be the year of the hoax.

did you guys see that kid in that Man Who Saw BF video say that he thinks that it was Rick Dyer who tied up his dog and slit it's throat? If he did that he is TRULY not only a lying scumbag but a lying, murdering scumbag who SHOULD be behind bars

Dyer said the dog was tied up with a rope (and left there all day while homeless guy was GONE) that *ate* into the dogs neck. Dyer tried to *help* the dog at one time, but it attacked him. This was told on his radio blogcast.

Guest WldHrtRnch

^^agree Mark.

+++Steve.

and peoplebooger

@Steve Byrne, I dont know you, but I believe you over someone who has a history of not being truthful.
I so agree with this!!

Skyla, love it!!! That is so cute!! Thanks.

Actually Musky just commented on the status of the film, but since it is in his closed FB pg I do not want to post the comment.

Violet, I see no problem quoting Musky on this, so here it is>>>>>UpDate: I finally was able to Reach Minnow films and spoke with the office manager 'Billy' (female nickname she told me). After being on hold a short while she confirmed the film (Of monsters and men) was 'not' entered or released into the united states (couldnt tell me why) and will be released on the BBC networks and their Co affiliates early this year. She wasnt able to confirm exact dates but was willing to forward the message to her production office, which she did. Hopefully she will get this information soon. I have a call back date scheduled in order