Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

so what if musky "says" minnows confirmed RD is in the film. First of all, I don't trust anything he says. Secondly, if RD is in the film, it still doesn't prove he shot a bigfoot.

To be fair Melissa

Rick was in his car so he either just saw a bit of the post or got a phone call and he quickly made a blog post via his phone.

Just trying answer those who think Minnow is *finished* with Dyer and nothing will be forthcoming as far as Dyer goes.

To be fair Melissa

Rick was in his car so he either just saw a bit of the post or got a phone call and he quickly made a blog post via his phone.

I emailed him and told him to respond asap. At that point, I had jumped the gun (like Rich..lol). He answered it was bs and I guess he put up the VID on FB.

Edited by ronn1

This is a perfect example of why I don't buy into RD's story about Shawn Evidence being the cause of someone having his address. Obviously, from this video it's clear people have known his address for a while. This video is from October. If someone did in fact show up at his house to fight him, heaven knows what it could of been about. Maybe an angry client who he took on a previous expedition. HA! I don't know, but I highly doubt it was someone mad because he shot a bigfoot or because he is hoaxing.

FYI: In this video he actually invites people to show up at his house.

Edited by simplyskyla

I think everyone appreciates the way you have handled yourself Rich. Your a good guy - and I know I wish I had a quarter of your patience. :)

Kudos to you !!

Dittos!

This is the hoax that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend,

some people still believed it, even knowing what it was,

and they will keep believing it forever just because..

This is the hoax that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend,

some people still believed it, even knowing what it was,

and they will keep believing it forever just because..

Guest Nalajr

If RD has 100% control over the DEAD SASSY, as he has said, why does he even care what Minnow Films does or says? If he has ALL the control then he could do what he wanted with the body, whenever he wanted to do it, couldn't he?

Does it make any sense at all that this viewing by Meldrum and the other guy would be dragging on and on? What's the hold-up? Look at what he supposedly has in storage, the greatest zoological find in history and what would happen to it if 2 VERY CREDIBLE and REPUTABLE sources witnessed it and then walked out and filmed themselves saying "I saw it and it's REAL." The value of it would literally SKYROCKET. Heck that guy in Vegas, Bigelow, would probably jump in to by it, it would make a perfect compliment to the Skinwalker Ranch property. We all know that what motivated RD is MONEY...no matter where it comes from. Why on earth would he be dragging his heels on getting these 2 fellas in to view his dead Sassy? It doesn't make sense. Is that the way you would act if you had it? I know what I would do if I had a DEAD SASSY in my possession. Not only would I send a golden chariot to get Meldrum and the other guy, but I would give the green light to my "scientists" that have already supposedly examined it to come out and tell what they know.

Nalajr

This hoax is like the energizer bunny. I could care less whether RD is in a film of any kind. Any film with him.in it will be about his many hoaxes. He never had a body. That was pretty apparent from the onset of this whole mess

If RD has 100% control over the DEAD SASSY, as he has said, why does he even care what Minnow Films does or says? If he has ALL the control then he could do what he wanted with the body, whenever he wanted to do it, couldn't he?

Does it make any sense at all that this viewing by Meldrum and the other guy would be dragging on and on? What's the hold-up? Look at what he supposedly has in storage, the greatest zoological find in history and what would happen to it if 2 VERY CREDIBLE and REPUTABLE sources witnessed it and then walked out and filmed themselves saying "I saw it and it's REAL." The value of it would literally SKYROCKET. Heck that guy in Vegas, Bigelow, would probably jump in to by it, it would make a perfect compliment to the Skinwalker Ranch property. We all know that what motivated RD is MONEY...no matter where it comes from. Why on earth would he be dragging his heels on getting these 2 fellas in to view his dead Sassy? It doesn't make sense. Is that the way you would act if you had it? I know what I would do if I had a DEAD SASSY in my possession. Not only would I send a golden chariot to get Meldrum and the other guy, but I would give the green light to my "scientists" that have already supposedly examined it to come out and tell what they know.

Nalajr

Plussed