Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Thanks guys....he's a bigfooter in the making.

It is very interesting that the proponents of the Dyer story like to call themselves 'fence-sitters' or 'wait and see'ers'. If this was truly the case then this thread would be a couple of hundred pages shorter.

Let me make a toast to you.....so true! :geek:

Guest WldHrtRnch

We are going to strip RD of his award as soon as this hoax plays out, and present it anew to DT!!!! He is adorable. :tender:

With all due respect Mark, opponents and proponents of the RD story have both contributed to the length of this story. And frankly, I am glad the discussion continues on peacefully.

So why do us fence sitters get blamed for the amount of pages in this thread?

I don't see the people who are 100% sure its a hoax stopping themselves from posting in here.

It is very interesting that the proponents of the Dyer story like to call themselves 'fence-sitters' or 'wait and see'ers'. If this was truly the case then this thread would be a couple of hundred pages shorter.

I read earlier that Todd Standing has footage 'that no one will dispute' and that 'indisputable evidence is coming'. There is also rumblings that Biscardi is 'close' to a live capture.

2013 is certainly proving to be the year of the hoax.

I'm not a fence sitter. I believe Musky, so that would pretty much commit me to Dyers story. Could I be wrong? Of course and that would require Musky being a shill. His account rings true to me.

I am confused Melissa as I once or twice read that you wont listen to Dyer on account of disliking him. So I am not sure where you got this and other quotes from? Can you find them?

It was on his blog. It's his videos I can sit through. I'm not sure why you think he would NOT have complete control over the alleged body.. Minnow only has rights to the film - unless it was someone employed by them that allegedly shot the animal and they are not claiming that. Dyer claims to have "financial investors" - okay, then why are those being invited to see the body not the ones sending the NDA's? I know how these things work, and if someone was trying to protect their financial investment through an NDA - they most certainly would not send the paperwork to Dyer to have someone else sign and send back - things get lost.

I am confident in what I read - and we have had this conversation before.

So I am not sure where you got this and other quotes from?

I'm fairly certain you know what his blog looks like, and I do believe I pasted directly from his blog - the links - to his comments. Also, it would be helpful if RD would stop deleting his videos and posts - after he realizes he said something he should not have said. But, either way - not my problem.

Edited by Melissa

We are going to strip RD of his award as soon as this hoax plays out, and present it anew to DT!!!! He is adorable. :tender:

awww thank you! He probably deserves it more anyways. hahahah

In a sense, we are all "fence sitters" because none of us know 100% that this a hoax, we only have our beliefs. However, based on the arguments one is making in this thread, it is easy to see which side of the fence they are leaning on. Please don't pretend to be completely neutral when you are not.

Guest WldHrtRnch

@Jacki, I'm going to back Melissa up on this. I too, heard him say he owned 100% of the body. He's conviently pulled those videos/radio shows so we can not provide links now. You have to pay close attention with RD.

And again, why is it that the skeptics of this RD claim are constantly asked to provide sources and proof and links over and over, but if RD "says" something, it is taken and reported as the absolute truth?

And again, why is it that the skeptics of this RD claim are constantly asked to provide sources and proof and links over and over, but if RD "says" something, it is taken and reported as the absolute truth?

Yes i'd like to ask this too!

@melissa

He sure does like to delete his past when it starts contradicting him, doesn't he? lol

So why do us fence sitters get blamed for the amount of pages in this thread?

I don't see the people who are 100% sure its a hoax stopping themselves from posting in here.

Cath, no one blaming anything on anyone.

The point was, If people were simply watching and waiting then we'd all have a lot less to say. Hence the fewer pages.

@Jacki, I'm going to back Melissa up on this. I too, heard him say he owned 100% of the body. He's conviently pulled those videos/radio shows so we can not provide links now. You have to pay close attention with RD.

I can't say that I have ever heard Dyer say he owned *100%*...but I can't say that he hasn't said that either. Dyer has given me the impression ALL ALONG that there are 7 (?) investors, so it's a foregone conclusion that he can't own 100%..at least in my mind.

Edited by ronn1

Thank you WldHrtRnch and Simplyskyla - I know I read it on his blog - he stated it very clearly and he said it directed to those who were saying he did not have any right to show the body or something directly related to the viewing or the alleged research being done, something like that. I remember he was very angry about this. So, why he pulled the article I don't know - I guess JackiLB could ask him?

I just chalk it up to one of the many things Dyer has said - then makes disappear *poof*..

Ronn1 - Investor does not mean "owner" - it could mean someone is paying his bills or making it financially possible for him to do something - and they may get their investment returned or a percentage. That does not mean there is any ownership rights involved with the body --- unless Dyer signed them over. Why in the world would he do that?? When he could maintain physical ownership - and still his investors would recoup their money through a percentage of "merchandise" "expeditions" and other ventures once this movie comes out.

There is the assumption of a percentage of ownership to these investors - when there is no proof investors even exist.

Edited to add: Also, I have provided many links - and snips from Dyer's blog and his comments - I have even transcribed one of his specific comments from a YouTube video. All those links and the transcribed statement of Dyers are on this thread - and anyone is welcome to click the links and view the information I have provided.

Well, as long as he hasn't deleted them.

Edited by Melissa

That was just my *impression*..I understand he *could* own 100% and still have investors. I still get the impression he is not in FULL control, albeit a major principal here.

If I remember correctly he said he had "investors" approach him before he even "killed" the bigfoot.

As I recall, after a visit to Russia, he got a very big backer from there.

Ronn - that's what I said above. Just because he has investors - that does not mean he had to sign over any percentage of ownership of the body... The investors could simply be providing money - with either their investment being returned, or a percentage of the take from the various money making ventures - or both....

All depends on the arrangement between Dyer and these so called "investors" -- BUT I am betting one is Biscardi.