Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Oh dear. No one trusts anyone. No one has credibility. Everything is a hoax. Everyone is lying. Why do we bother reading, watching listening to anything BF related. Its all just futile it appears :(

No Jackie just Rick Dyer.and hid claims

Extraordinary claim need rock solid proof. Not heresay third party lies and half truths

Your words not mine. I do feel I've come to determine, in my own opinion, many in this field that are very reliable, very credible, very honest hard working folks. They are few and far between however. And the constant divide and clicks, harsh accusations, debunked hoaxes, outright fights and bashing that goes on, for years it seems, warrants one to be very very cautious in who they should put their complete trust.

Could not have said it better myself. It's sad, but true.

Your words not mine.

No I dont think that really - I am being facetious. Beaten down by so much negativity towards so many people. I can see why you dont trust Dyer and nor do I, but I believe this story.

It is a shame you have already written off the FBFB guys who just seem to not only have immense enthusiasm for the subject but also work with esteemed people...again Christopher Noel reference. I feel its a great shame that their contribution to the BF community has been tainted by some just because of their associations with Dyer and Musky Allen. That is a shame as I feel they are extremely bright and genuinely very enthusiastic for the subject. They would seem to be bring another positive contribution to the community as a whole.

Guest WldHrtRnch

I haven't written them off, and their enthusiasm is quite evident. For my research purposes, I'm gathering as much information as possible. I continue to observe and watch as this plays out.

Guest VioletX

Oh I see! :D

JackiLB and VioletX - it's a case of "we know something you don't :P"

So one of you or both, perhaps, have emailed you and they have "confirmed" they have seen the body. Am I close?

Lee

Doesn't matter, from what I see few here have any faith in them.

Guest WldHrtRnch

It is a shame you have already written off the FBFB guys who just seem to not only have immense enthusiasm for the subject but also work with esteemed people...again Christopher Noel reference. I feel its a great shame that their contribution to the BF community has been tainted by some just because of their associations with Dyer and Musky Allen. That is a shame as I feel they are extremely bright and genuinely very enthusiastic for the subject. They would seem to be bring another positive contribution to the community as a whole.

Many here have stated that they base their opinion not only on the association with RD, but the fact that FB/FB confirms many videos and photos that are clearly inconclusive, and some that are known and admitted hoaxes. If their contribution to the BF community is tainted, it is because of their own tactics and actions, not my mere opinion here on the BFF. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Guest WldHrtRnch

Doesn't matter, from what I see few here have any faith in them.

Maybe if they would bust out with a statement, publicly, that they have seen and confirmed a real genuine body of a Sasquatch, more would have faith?

Guest VioletX

If those guys did see a Bigfoot, I can only imagine how belabored there report would be,( they would still probably be working on it,lol), trying to dot their i's and all of that and the and even then we would pick apart their words and slam them and demand to see there plane tickets, yadayadayada...