Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Adam said Marshals not involved...?

Yeah, I was replying to your question, I didn't see his until afterwards. If it's strictly LE at this point, it could be anything.

Guest VioletX

Still waiting ona confirmation of a Rick Dyer Statement to be released tonight. Maybe he was allready brought in for questioning??

he would have posted a pix right before...

Edited by VioletX

Ok good night if i hear anything else I can pass along I will do so...I do think that LE in Vegas are gonna come knocking asking some hard questions

• Upvote 1

Guest VioletX

Yeah, I was replying to your question, I didn't see his until afterwards. If it's strictly LE at this point, it could be anything.

thread is moving too fast!

Ok good night if i hear anything else I can pass along I will do so...I do think that LE in Vegas are gonna come knocking asking some hard questions

Thanks, good nite!!

Still waiting ona confirmation of a Rick Dyer Statement to be released tonight. Maybe he was allready brought in for questioning??

and mabey monkeys are gonna fly outta some ones butt......anyone wanna give odds....I gotta 20

New information most likely. The local TV station in SA just ran the story and both Wildlife and Police were bombarded with calls, so they might not have been aware before hand. I doubt many of them browse the BF community much.

Guest VioletX

Could be the phone call from the Texas game warden, remember Skyla confirmed the guys voice??

Edited by VioletX

When trying to figure out why people who make this claim keep putting us off, ask yourself, If I had a real BF body, "What would I do?" Then ask yourself, "If I wanted to pull off a scam to make money and/or get attention, what would I do?" So why has this generated over 300 pages of comments? If you put aside your hope for a resolution to this topic, the answer is obvious.

Interpret anyway you want Ronn I have told you what I have been informed of by my associates. I am not going to ask them what they are investigating thats not cool. But I dont think its for having a body of any kind

I say this is going nowhere...fast.