Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest gershake

20:1 means for example: that ronn1 is betting you that the sept 6th claim is true. If the bet was for 100, if the claim turns out to be a hoax he pays you 100, but if he wins and Dyer's claim is proven true then you pay him 2000.

Why would I do that? :D

If either of you wants to be met with 1:1 odds (fair is fair?) for 100 $, I'll gladly take you up on it.

It's not a damned good hoax. It's essentially the same thing they did in 2008. Fake "witnesses", fake testimony, etc...

The only thing successful so far about this hoax is that he has still managed to convince a small following despite having been caught contradicting himself and changing his story.

Well you seem to return to this thread regularly and have contributed quite a lot - so I am asuming that you too are interested in this story?

Guest Cervelo

Thats not the same argument Skyla? I am talking about how whoever made the 'prop' or 'costume' would have to be made to keep quiet?

Why would they feel the need to talk about it....99.9% of the world could careless!

Someone had you build a Bigfoot prop I'm sure that's not a earth shattering request in that world.

Remove yourself from the liitle bubble of dung that is this subject and its of no consequence or import in anyway to the rest of the world.

Guest Thepattywagon

If a part of Minnow Films' story is centered around Bigfoot hoaxers, who better to hire for that than a notorious hoaxer like 'Tricky Ricky'.

They gave him an allowance, told him to do his thing, and he's doing it.

He needed a 'skeptic' to confirm his BF body was the real deal, so who does he choose? A person who would also buy into the entire hoax scenario. The fact that the film company is supportive of the entire thing is justification for Musky to jump in and be a part of it all.

As far as Derek Randles laying eyes on a real BF corpse, it ain't gonna happen. There will be a delay, then another and another. The viewing will be pushed back to accommodate the film release.

There is a better possibility that Dyer's outlay of personal capital to perpetuate this hoax is very small, and that what monies he did spend were an 'allowance' given him by the film company.

If this BF was allegedly killed in May, one would think that at least a scintilla of hard evidence would be provided to corroborate this tall tale. There has been zero of that; nothing but words coming from people who are 'in on it'.

Edited by Thepattywagon

BFF Patron

Guys...if he can touch and probe all the better. I was saying ..he will be glad to just have a view. Don't sell a view short..Derek didn't just fall off the turnip truck. There's a LOT you can gather by viewing. so ya'all think Dyer has a $100K Fake body? Because that's what it would take.

Same old bait and switch..... sorry to see people climbing to look into the truck bed with the rotten turnips...... it's a dirty job, sometimes somebody has to do it (I guess).

Guest VioletX

@Benboy-Where were you 50 pages ago when Steve Btrne was going on about his prop bust,lol??

Thanks for your input, it was very helpful ; 0 )

I do not think Derek could be fooled, remember, this corpse would have to be at an actual lab or medical facility with staff, special equipmentand an extra -large gurney.

Edited by VioletX

Frosty, is that tone necessary?

Many, many pages back in this thread, a member of this forum who is a film special effects person told us how much it would cost to produce a realistic-looking (and feeling) fake Bigfoot.

Me, too, Rich. :(

I very much appreciate your perspective here.

There was no tone, it was a question. AND several of my friends are concept and makeup artist in Hollywood, we have discussed the video, they all say the same thing most likley a costume. unless Ronn has seen "said costume" he's just assuming the quality and cost. he's taking the word of someone who claims to be a hollywood "special effects" person, I'd be courius to know if he knows my friends.

Edited by frosty

Guest Cervelo

@cervelo If its of no importance to you this story, then why have you posted many quotes?

I believe I was speaking for the rest of the world...perhaps the way I wrote it was beyond your comprehension and for that I apologize.

This story is very important to me that's why I post here.

For most I would think the act of posting in this thread would make that self evident but perhaps not in your case.

Hope that helps clarify my position :)

It never ceases to amaze me what people will believe. Backing a four time hoaxer and his minion who lied at least three times trying to say his story. I 100% disagree that any of RD backers have provided one piece of evidence backing his claim. then you wonder why 99% of the population laughs at the notion of BF existence. Your belief and support of peopdrives the wedge deeperle like RD just

Edited by adam2323

@ cervelo are you suggesting that I unable to comprehend what you might write?

By the way...didnt realise that you spoke for the rest of the world. Do you get paid for that responsibility and how come that doesnt seem to include me? I do live in this world?

You are right to ask for that evidence Ron. I should point out that we have provided as much evidence to support our side of the argument as we can. Just look through this thread. You will find examples of this time and time again.

You guys have? Would you mind reposting a short version of the evidence because I've compleatly missed it and it would take forever to re read all these post.

You guys have? Would you mind reposting a short version of the evidence because I've compleatly missed it and it would take forever to re read all these post.

I second that!!!! Cuz we I haven't seen any facts on the other hand we have provided many!

Edited by adam2323