Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Already priced it. You can get a custom made fleshy body for much much less.

Not one with realistic hair. The hand-sewing of the hair alone, according to BenBoy23, would break the bank.

Ronn1 - personally (me not you) I would never be 99% convinced of anything - coming from anyone - unless I could verify it myself through photos, or examination.

I would absolutely need more than someones word.

Not one with realistic hair. The hand-sewing of the hair alone, according to BenBoy23, would break the bank.

I'm sorry, but is there a photo or something making the rounds? How could anyone make that statement if they had not seen the alleged "body"??

Ten to twenty thousand will get me a realistic feel, fully articulated, simulation Bigfoot corpse. the variance depends on if I want organs.

This can be done through a company that makes artificial cadavers for medical use.

Edited by PsyShroom

Really, because I have had conversations with the owner of Healy FX who told me he could build a very realistic bigfoot for less than half that. Oh you're gonna pay for it don't get me wrong.. But, it can be done for less.

Ronn1 - personally (me not you) I would never be 99% convinced of anything - coming from anyone - unless I could verify it myself through photos, or examination.

I would absolutely need more than someones word.

I'm sorry, but is there a photo or something making the rounds? How could anyone make that statement if they had not seen the alleged "body"??

Melissa..

I here ya..but that's my take...Musky is telling us what he saw and NO way Dyer has him on his payroll. How do i know this? I don't for certain, but I'm **** close.

Well, you don't know that. If it were me - I would exercise some caution there.

What I wanna know is how Musky stood in the same room with a decomposing corpse - and didn't lose his breakfast, lunch AND dinner. I have no information that he is someone that has worked around dead bodies (of any kind) in any capacity.

It takes a strong stomach - and I mean iron clad - to withstand something like that. Don't forget - this alleged bigfoot wasn't killed the day before his visit.. Yikes.

Ok folks...Dyer spent $50K ...you really think that? Then we have the *facility* it's stored in.

>>>"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve"

Well, you don't know that. If it were me - I would exercise some caution there.

What I wanna know is how Musky stood in the same room with a decomposing corpse - and didn't lose his breakfast, lunch AND dinner. I have no information that he is someone that has worked around dead bodies (of any kind) in any capacity.

It takes a strong stomach - and I mean iron clad - to withstand something like that. Don't forget - this alleged bigfoot wasn't killed the day before his visit.. Yikes.

I have viewed cadavers in college..no problem having lunch.

Ok folks...Dyer spent $50K ...you really think that? Then we have the *facility* it's stored in.

IF it is a costume - yes it is not out of the realm of possibility at all. Did someone contact the alleged facility to see if they would confirm or deny this? Unless they confirm - it is still just speculation.

>>>"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve"

I hope you are not directing this at me. I am not attempting to deceive you or anyone else.

I have viewed cadavers in college..no problem having lunch.

You are the exception to that rule then because not many people can handle that.

Will putty feel like real flesh?

I don't know.. Good question.

I hope you are not directing this at me. I am not attempting to deceive you or anyone else.

The Sir Walter Scott line was not directed towards you! It was to make the point that Dyer would have to go through exceptional *gymnastics* to pull off fooling Musky with a fake body.

Edited by ronn1

Guest spirithawke

Thank you Goonygoogoo (love the name). I seen that on Dyers blog - but had no idea where he got it from. :)

Goonygoogoo...

I remember an Eddie Murphy skit about his aunt bunny being a Bigfoot. All her half human / half bigfoot kids could say was goonygoogoo. Sigh I'm old

snapback.pngLeafTalker, on 23 February 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Oh sorry, no, there's no photo going around. BenBoy23 made a comment on the "Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer has a body...." that IF someone tried to make a fake Bigfoot body, it would cost a lot, because making the hair look realistic takes a lot of labor.

But I mispoke; I thought Ben named a dollar figure for how much it would be, but he just said it would be in the "thousands".

Here's the text of his post (are we allowed to do this? hope so):

BenBoy23

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

Ok, the fake body scenario is being thrown out there! Seriously? I work in props... To make something so convincing that it could fool even the keenest eye would cost thousands! And I mean thousands, even then if you could get within a few feet of this thing you would be able to tell! plus this wouldn't be a one man job, multiple artists would be involved! Something would have been leaked. The hours of work needed just for the punching of hair would cost a fortune in labour costs alone as this is really time consuming! So much work would need to go into an original sculpt of the body/head.....we're talking hours of work and planning. Even if RD is earning $ per click he won't be covering the cost of such an elaborate fake body! I just don't buy that scenario....

For me it boils down to two scenarios, there's an actual body that we will all soon know about or there isn't a thing and this has all been smoke and mirrors with the ramblings of a mad man for commentary.