Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

There are no "ardent supporters of Dyer's claims" on this thread.

There are only "ardent supporters" of a wait-and-see attitude.

To everyone who feels pained and aggrieved by people with a wait-and-see attitude, I have a simple solution to your problem.

Do not look at this thread.

Well said

You're welcome. ;)

I only wish people wouldn't get so personal.

Really? 100k, got any thing that backs that up?

You can't come close to producing a realistic BF that would fool Musky and Derek for less that 100K. This doesn't qualify>>>2008 Hoax

080815_bigfoot.jpg

Edited by ronn1

Guest DantheMan

Guys...if he can touch and probe all the better. I was saying ..he will be glad to just have a view. Don't sell a view short..Derek didn't just fall off the turnip truck. There a LOT you can gather by viewing. so ya'all think Dyer has a $100K Fake body? Because that's what it would take.

Well, we all KNOW he is a hoaxer, not once, not twice, but thrice! We also KNOW Musky was less than honest on more than one occasion, and less then honest on some VERY important facets of this whole scenario.

We SUSPECT Dyer has some investors, because he's said so, but that's not proof that he does...but if he does....

It's really not all that hard to imagine a $100k wax body. I'd actually think Musky would have a harder time pulling hairs out of a wax bigfoot then a real, five month deceased, decaying corpse.

Really? 100k, got any thing that backs that up?

Frosty, is that tone necessary?

Many, many pages back in this thread, a member of this forum who is a film special effects person told us how much it would cost to produce a realistic-looking (and feeling) fake Bigfoot.

I only wish people wouldn't get so personal.

Me, too, Rich. :(

I very much appreciate your perspective here.

You can't come close to producing a realistic BF that would fool Musky and Derek for less that 100K. This doesn't qualify>>>2008 Hoax

080815_bigfoot.jpg

I dont think asking for real proof is getting personal.... If you think I am getting personal ... I am not getting or being personal .... Sorry if you think I am being that way

Asking for proof is not personal .....

BTW.. who is Musky ? and why is he still part of this PROOF part of the discussion... ?

Well, we all KNOW he is a hoaxer, not once, not twice, but thrice! We also KNOW Musky was less than honest on more than one occasion, and less then honest on some VERY important facets of this whole scenario.

We SUSPECT Dyer has some investors, because he's said so, but that's not proof that he does...but if he does....

It's really not all that hard to imagine a $100k wax body. I'd actually think Musky would have a harder time pulling hairs out of a wax bigfoot then a real, five month deceased, decaying corpse.

Use common sense...why on earth would Dyer go through all the expense and hastle to hoax Musky? Just look at the JOKE body of the 2008 hoax. It would take a very sophisticated prop indeed to fool Musky and Derek. Keep in mind..this is housed in a laboratory setting as well. This story only flys if Musky is a SHILL..but now you have DEREK comming out.

Edited by ronn1

Frosty, is that tone necessary?

Many, many pages back in this thread, a member of this forum who is a film special effects person told us how much it would cost to produce a realistic-looking (and feeling) fake Bigfoot.

Me, too, Rich. :(

I very much appreciate your perspective here.

Thank you. Respect is the key word.Every discussion has different views.

Thank you. Respect is the key word.Every discussion has different views.

Correct... I have never ever posted a skeptical view on any forum .... until this one... I usually just read comments and enjoy the forum, or post facts....

So I am just now learning how easy it is to become a Skeptic... ( think I need a bath )

I like the believer side much better .... but this is just too much to believe... as much as i want to.... I know Bigfoot is out there...

This just fits the rules ( RDs rules ) for a scam, the longer it goes the more likely .... FAKE just screams from this....

Dang I hate being a skeptic....

Hurling insults and accusations will accomplish nothing but getting the thread closed. I would hate to see that happen before this is resolved, Respect.

There are no "ardent supporters of Dyer's claims" on this thread.

There are only "ardent supporters" of a wait-and-see attitude.

To everyone who feels pained and aggrieved by people with a wait-and-see attitude, I have a simple solution to your problem.

Do not look at this thread.

You're welcome. ;)

I 100% whole-heartedly disagree with this statement. There are absolutely ardent Dyer supporters in this thread. The taunting of people skeptical of his claims with the whole "Vegas Party" nonsense has not been indicative of a humble "wait and see" attitude. There have been nothing but endless excuses and after the fact revising of Dyer's and Musky's statements that have basically amounted to "carrying their water". You may indeed have a wait and see attitude, but let's not pretend that it's being displayed by everyone here.

Guest miller44

Use common sense...why on earth would Dyer go through all the expense and hastle to hoax Musky? Just look at the JOKE body of the 2008 hoax. It would take a very sophisticated prop indeed to fool Musky and Derek.

Agreed, it's not even a matter of whether it could be done, or how much it would cost to do it. There is no conceivable reason why to do it. What happens when the minniow film comes out and there's no HD footage as RD / cryptocrew claimed there would be? If the story is not backed up then RD is suddenly in possession of a 100K doorstop.

If RD had a 100k or 200k fake body that could fool someone on close inspection he'd be showing pictures of it all over the universe and dreading the impending implosion which would be caused by the minnow film release.

I 100% whole-heartedly disagree with this statement. There are absolutely ardent Dyer supporters in this thread. The taunting of people skeptical of his claims with the whole "Vegas Party" nonsense has not been indicative of a humble "wait and see" attitude. There have been nothing but endless excuses and after the fact revising of Dyer's and Musky's statements that have basically amounted to "carrying their water". You may indeed have a wait and see attitude, but let's not pretend that it's being displayed by everyone here.

The Vegas party is just light hearted fun.

Guest miller44

I 100% whole-heartedly disagree with this statement. There are absolutely ardent Dyer supporters in this thread. The taunting of people skeptical of his claims with the whole "Vegas Party" nonsense has not been indicative of a humble "wait and see" attitude.

You've got a good point there arazonabf.

The Vegas party is just light hearted fun.

you've got a good point there Rich