Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

Shooting Bigfoot is being released in Canada in the Canadian International Documentary Film Festival

http://www.hotdocs.c...hooting_bigfoot

“I don’t think an hour goes by in the day where I don’t think about Sasquatch,†divulges one aficionado. So begins Morgan Matthews’ rollicking foray into the obsessive, hoax-filled cult of Sasquatch. Using the in-the-trenches style of The Blair Witch Project, the film allows us to accompany the adventures of three Sasquatch search parties: socially awkward “master tracker†Ric Dyer; crotchety old guys Dallas and Wayne; and Tom Biscotti, perhaps the most devoted of the bunch, who has hunted Sasquatch unabatedly for 37 years. The teams tramp through the wooded unknown with tracking equipment and ample conviction in hand, the bipedal ape-like creature they seek seemingly just around every bend. As truth and fact tip into malarkey, nighttime hunts devolve into farcical displays of voodoo and comic stretches of the human imagination. A humorous look at perception gone off the rails, Shooting Bigfoot is a no-holds-barred plummet into folkloric lunacy.

Draw your own conclusions.

Edited by PsyShroom

Im looking forward to watching it now, will probably be quite funny

Yes!! wuhahahahhaha :hunter:

I think the main photo they have chosen with Rick standing by the cardboard squatch....is wonderfully ironic!

...and there is the statement to come...?

Unless the announcement that its world premiere is at hotdocs was the announcement...

Edited by Djj

Guest OntarioSquatch

Well that looks as though it's the final proof, but will Rick Dyer supporters have the courage to admit it?

Edited by OntarioSquatch

This is my favorite quote from that short film description;

"socially awkward “master tracker†Ric Dyer"

No talk of a body in the film - nothing. Just how nutty bigfooters are....