Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

Guest WldHrtRnch

All this is already very illuminating for most, not that it hasn't been for quite a long time now. And a synopsis is

1. a summary of the plot of a book, play, movie, or television show
  2. summary of subject: a concise outline or survey of a subject

No need to insult the kids writing skills.

Amateurish writing from that kid does not help our case, but I am still going to see this movie and also see what Minnow says this week. It may be illuminating.

Yeah, that writing is not great....... But I want to see the film, too, and can't wait!

Guest WldHrtRnch

Agreed, misspellings and not the best writing, but that does not necessarily mean it is not an accurate portrayal of the film. I am assuming the description of it came from Morgan Matthews and Minnow Films.

And who knows, they do have pre-screenings of many films. It is possible that some have seen it already.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Does not help your case? More like blew your case out of the water. It's a brief paragraph synopsis of a movie. It was just fine. It's not meant to win a Pulitzer.

By the way, where's Ronn? I would like to hear his thoughts on this development.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

I could here the trumpets playing TAPS, but it's not for the big rib eater, he's probably walking into applebee's with the infamous sunglasses sitting on top of his head, ordering a rib dinner, with out the nails. :buba:

Who are Dallas and Wayne?

They were in another doc a while back and ran afoul "Biscotti". They came off as just harmless old guys with nothing better to do than go out in the woods and shout gibberish. I feel bad for them actually. Dyer and Biscardi deserve all the bad press they get. But in the case of Dallas and Wayne... well, just watch "Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie" and you will see why I feel like making fun of these guys is a low blow.

Edited by Cniht

Guest WldHrtRnch

Thanks guys, I too, was wondering who Dallas & Wayne were.

Does not help your case?

Case? Right, this isn't a court, we shouldn't be choosing "sides", and bickering like children, but RD has certainly divided many within the BF community.

So are the folks at FB/FB embarrsed right now?

No comments from them?

Any words from Musky.....................?

Does the researcher of the year trophy go back?

If anyone and I mean anyone bags a bigfoot it's world news, instantly..................... no waiting.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Oh, FB/FB are holding fast. Smug, arrogant and still saying they have additional information and that this is real. However, they have now changed their agreement to shut down the page if this story is not the real deal. They are now saying if there is not three minutes of footage of the BF in the film they will shut it down. Not a peep out of Musky, nor many other supporters either. They are conspicuously absent from commenting over there.

This reminds me of the movie "Not your typical Bigfoot Movie". I watched it on netflix. It seemed to start off as a psychological study of 2 bigfoot hunter in Ohio at first it seemed to point out how crazy they and the whole scene is. Then they get thrown under they bus by Biscardi. From that point on I felt really bad for them. I went from laughing at them to feeling sorry for them. This movie on the other hand should be a laugh fest all the way through. It doesn't surprise me that Minnow would do a film that looks at the side show aspect of bigfoot hunters.

There used to be a Dallas along time ago that harvested ginseng in Ohio and had heaps of blogsquatch pictures and videos. Is he the same Guy?

I will be curious about distribution in the US, if any. Itunes or just on BBC4? Hopefully that will be answered, if there is anything more to be said.

Rick did a show tonight... He says he's happy.. But, he sure doesn't sound like it. I would post a link - but there is a lot of profanity... Yeah, not happy about today's revelations, but in true Dyer style he is attacking everyone.. LOL..