Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

Well, Justin Mah, who wrote the synopsis is on Facebook. He lives in Toronto. He's not hard to find so if anyone wants to bother the poor guy and at least ask if he actually watched the film or where the description came from you can.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before somebody does that.

Good point

Do you know for a fact he didn't? He wrote the synopsis, he works for the festival, and every film is screened. Minnow wouldn't let a false description be listed.

Keep hoping...

Didn't answer my question.

Well folks..the body (or lack thereof) will give us the answer. So..all this discussion is great conversation>>> until that event unfolds.

No Ronn, we all knew the answer when Rick Dyer's name was attached to this hoax, the synopsis of the film just confirmed it.

Well, Justin Mah, who wrote the synopsis is on Facebook. He lives in Toronto. He's not hard to find so if anyone wants to bother the poor guy and at least ask if he actually watched the film or where the description came from you can.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before somebody does that.

I just wrote him. Hopefully the poor guy won't get bombarded.

Guest njjohn

He works for Hotdocs.ca. There are a bunch of reviewers and they each watch the films and write the reviews in the descriptions. They don't just make these up. Only Dyer does that.

And if you look through his college articles, it's the same bad style...

Oh and in none of the descriptions for this movie - do I see anything about a dead bigfoot - which is what would really put backsides in those seats....

Oh and the worlds BIGGEST discovery - only gets 90 mins of screen time?

Edited by Melissa

About Justin Mah..the *reviewer*>>>

Over the last 9 years, Justin's entrepreneurial spirit has led him to various experience across multiple business verticals giving him a rare vantage point to effectively assess business needs and offer solutions that are “Outside the Boxâ€

Learning so much over the years when it comes to direct marketing, sales and business growth, it is now one of his passions to help others grow their companies with with creative marketing techniques and innovative ideas.

Justin Is involved with many groups and companies that have exposed him to many opportunities that he continues to share with companies and other people. Such opportunities have allowed him to add values added services and products, helping either increase revenues or decreased expenses for these groups.

Justin is constantly on the lookout for new ideas and opportunities that he can learn and share with other like minded entrepreneurs and business executives.

Specialties

Direct marketing, Telesales, Online marketing, b2b/d2d customer acquisition