Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

arizonabigfoot, on 25 February 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

This movie is probably like Windy City Heat. Rick Dyer probably thinks he's the star but Minnow is really filming him from the outside and just documenting this trainwreck. They are not laughing/filming with him, they are laughing/filming at him.

Yeah. I told you so.

I have no sympathy for the Dyer supporters, they will deserve all the ridicule that's coming their way, this was so obvious its not even funny.

Actually I take that last part back, I'm LMAO right now!

Just a word of caution folks..

I will leave this thread open, because it is indeed new information (what most of us suspected all along).

BUT.. keep it civil....

You get one shot at this. The thread breaks down into name calling, trolling, or other problems- it goes away.

Oh whoa!!! "socially awkward" and fringe element :tease: are an apt description of the participants. So's it's a comedy about compulsive, "socially awkward" folks looking for bigfoot. Bring on the popcorn. :popcorn:

Guest WldHrtRnch

I think I'd kinda like to see it too, after all this hype. I won't be in Canada for the premier however. And likely will not spend money on it. Maybe it will eventually air on BBC 4 Storyville. I can wait. :)

BFF Patron

Oh whoa!!! "socially awkward" and fringe element :tease: are an apt description of the participants. So's it's a comedy about compulsive, "socially awkward" folks looking for bigfoot. Bring on the popcorn. :popcorn:

Yah understatement of the year, calling The Dicer socially awkward is like calling **** Cheney a crack shot! Speaking of crack shots?! :rofl:

Interesting,

The uninformed may lump the participants and legitimate in a giant lump of buffoons. The participants of course are quite aware of this but truly have nothing to lose.

My 'plain talking' has got me in enough trouble recently Belmar. So it's just simple smug satisfaction for me just now. :)