Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

Wow..is Dyer a topic now? I thought this was taboo? The live BF and shooting has been filmed...the question is>>>which one? Dyer says the Canadian version will show it all.

OK then I'll chime in>>he has a body. It will be revealed after Film is released. Anyone here want to contest this?

You can stop now. You are embarrassing yourselves. It's over. Some people here gave you (supporters) the benefit of the doubt that you weren't in on it or promoting a hoax. If you continue insisting it's real, you ARE promoting the hoax and are disrespecting the membership here by doing so. There is no dead bigfoot. It was all a hoax.

I disagree

Does not help your case? More like blew your case out of the water. It's a brief paragraph synopsis of a movie. It was just fine. It's not meant to win a Pulitzer.

By the way, where's Ronn? I would like to hear his thoughts on this development.

I just discovered this thread..hahaluya!

First off, the *review* of the Cananadian Film is NOT a review at all. Second..I'll reiterate what Dyer has said>>>>The body will say it all. No film will ever make the case<<<<<

Dyer has a body. When this is revealed many of you will have to ..*.reaccess*...and I'm being polite as possible.

(on so many levels)

Art..LOL..please hang in there BRO!

Edited by chelefoot
To remove quoted images

Wow..is Dyer a topic now? I thought this was taboo? The live BF and shooting has been filmed...the question is>>>which one? Dyer says the Canadian version will show it all.

OK then I'll chime in>>he has a body. It will be revealed after Film is released. Anyone here want to contest this?

I disagree

I'm sure Dyer does have a body, its the movie prop.

As long as we have this thread..I will shout it from the mountain top>>>>Dyer has a body. Musky is the messenger and I believe him.

Shooting Bigfoot is being released in Canada in the Canadian International Documentary Film Festival

http://www.hotdocs.c...hooting_bigfoot

Draw your own conclusions.

Did he SEE the Film?

Edited by ronn1

Guest njjohn

You think festivals blindly accept films? They are given synopsis by someone and they are screened. It has to be accepted.. which includes someone seeing it. Ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. Just like this story unfortunately.

does he have controll over what Canadian promotor has to say? All this will soon be moot when Dyer is able to show us what he has...and IMHO..he has a body...no doubt in my mind.

You think festivals blindly accept films? They are given synopsis by someone and they are screened. It has to be accepted.. which includes someone seeing it. Ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. Just like this story unfortunately.

How do you know you FOR A FACT he saw the film?

Edited by ronn1

Guest DantheMan

Dyer said Dyer said Dyer said Dyer said

Nope, still not buying it.

I highly doubt the write up of the movie was just made up. More likely it was provided to the film festival by Minnow.

This SCREAMS hoax (from a mountain top)

Well, Justin Mah, who wrote the synopsis is on Facebook. He lives in Toronto. He's not hard to find so if anyone wants to bother the poor guy and at least ask if he actually watched the film or where the description came from you can.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before somebody does that.

I thought the films as to have had a good bit on the search for the Orang Pendak. That must have hit the cutting room floor... Too bad.

Well folks..the body (or lack thereof) will give us the answer. So..all this discussion is great conversation>>> until that event unfolds.

Guest njjohn

Do you know for a fact he didn't? He wrote the synopsis, he works for the festival, and every film is screened. Minnow wouldn't let a false description be listed.

Keep hoping...