Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Thanks Branco, if I don't get booted for my recent blogging spree, I might get to hear

the outcome of your investigation.  I am jealous of your vantage point concerning these

creatures.

So some teen probably went pool hopping, got it.

So some teen probably went pool hopping, got it.

You are probably right; there is one in that group of BF that is about "teen" age.

Edited by Branco

Couldn't be there's a private pool on the outskirts. Afterall, there is a nearby road. Could it be juvenal primates might have brazenly entered a secluded pool?  Entirely possible. They might have left evidence in the form of posted photographs online, detailing the swimming raid.

Branco,

If they have any more visits tell them to check the pool filter.  A friend pulled wads and wads of hair from her filter.  However, hers was an above ground pool but they still managed to get in it.  The little ones loved getting on the trampoline as well.

Great report, hopes there is more.  Thanks.

Peace

Branco,

If they have any more visits tell them to check the pool filter.  A friend pulled wads and wads of hair from her filter.  However, hers was an above ground pool but they still managed to get in it.  The little ones loved getting on the trampoline as well.

Great report, hopes there is more.  Thanks.

Peace

Duh! Dumb butt me didn't think of that. They actually keep the water circulating during the winter. I'll sure as heck get the stuff off the filter. That will keep me on the microscope and out of trouble for a while. Thanks for that advice. 

Good luck and hope your weather improves.  I'm going to the woods hopefully and will try really hard not to get frostbite.  Glad we don't live in Minneapolis............yikes!

Well I do live in a suburb of Minneapolis.  You can be sure I won't be sitting out in the woods listening for wood knocks tonight! :coldb: 

Wind Chill here in lower single digits, went for a two mile hike just to shake off some nerves, it

is way to early to get cabin fever, but I am pretty bad already. Thankfully I will be going to Florida

over Christmas and later again in February. I also hope to get out doors more after hunting season ends.

Last year I walked almost daily in the state park and that is when my interest in Sasquatch really had

taken root. I was reading practically a book every two days, and I could not find enough information

on the subject. I am still waiting for someone to really set forth a treatise on the subject, seems most

books just recapitulate the matter. If someone, say Bronco would write their wealth of experiences and included

some insightful observations I am quite sure it would be well received. I mean you could almost find

the material just in your posts here. I would certainly get in line. Will Jevning wrote a few of my

favorites, and I like hearing about the early days with Rene. I have to get a hold of the John Green classic,

just did not want to fork out the cash for a copy, am mainly Kindle oriented, and will need to read the

two recent Bindernagel books, same issue with no electronic copies. Anyone has a good suggestion

please do tell....

Next summer I set some sneaky traps to gather evidence, I will experiment with ideas this winter, I need to come up with something semi fool proof to get prints when they are present, I have to really brainstorm this, advice is always welcome.

Might need to get a miniature pool to see if anything investigates, curiosity is on our side.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I'm with you on the cabin fever LCB.  I am also a "walker" and miss getting outside.  Not only is it too cold to walk right now, but it is also quite dangerous with snow and ice.  Thank goodness for treadmills.  By the way, it is -12 degrees right now.  That's the real temp, not the windchill.  Do you plan to do any hunts for bigfoot when you are in Florida?  

You mentioned you have read quite a few books on the subject.  Any suggestion on titles for the best of the best?  My reading has been mainly confined to internet accounts.  I also have a Kindle, so any in that format would also be good.  

Received an e-mail this morning from a good friend who I have worked with in the field for years. (He knows. He, wife and kids have seen them around their own home.) He went to his Grandfather's funeral, spent time with the family and went for a walk on the  rural property. He walked down to a stock pond. The water was low, the slopes around it soft. He saw two sets of Bigfoot tracks going to the waters edge, and knuckle tracks where it apparently stooped to drink with one hand. One set of the tracks were small.

When he can, he will call. I figure he will post the photos on his Face Book page. I'll post a link if he does. Might try to visit the property; don't know yet where it's located. 

I have photos of footprints & knuckle prints in the edge of the pond where two were drinking. It was the first tangible evidence I found, just after I realized they were here.

It seems strange that they would drink that way with those long arms & short necks.

Interesting Branco, (not Bronco sorry about that, I was probably drifting toward NFL)

I hope he gets the pic s up soon, that and the pool pic s would be awesome to see, and get some of that hair from the pool filter,

great suggestion Sunflower.

Coffee2Go I would suggest two titles by William Jevning, "Notes from the Field", and "Haunted Valley",  he is currently working

on a more extensive title that will discuss behavior and habits of Bigfoot in more detail.

By Loren Coleman, "Bigfoot! The story of Apes in America".

By Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum, "Sasquatch, Legend Meets Science".

If you want a good example of a possible urban (not urbane) bigfoot, see the report I just added in the Allegheny County thread in the northeast sightings.