Wood Knocks= Humans In Area? Bf Language

Could someone direct me to the thread on the Olympic Project?? I don't know where to look... thanks

The thread about the Thermal capture is in the Film/Video/Photos/Audio section. Here ya go!                                 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/43771-olympic-project-brown-thermal/page-40

Do you often here them amongst the coyotes? We do all of the time. I wish I knew the relationship between them.

Yes. Constantly. I and my son have both seen them together, as well as hearing them. The coyotes are their dogs.

My Hubby, grandson, & I saw what we think was a coyote, herding three doe deer toward a group of BFs in a thicket, one evening while we were fishing at our pond. Grandson had told me that he heard them talking in the thicket a few minutes earlier. Then we saw the deer running toward us (and the thicket) along a fence. They were exhausted, running along with their tongues hanging out & a huge coyote loping along behind them. The deer ran past us, Hubby yelled & the coyote stopped, looked at us & went back the way he had come from. The deer continued on, jumped a closed gate & started to go into the thicket, but dodged away at the last second & ran the other way up to the top of a hill. I guess we ruined their hunt....

BrownsBD, It does seem that coyotes are around when we get the more compelling vocalizations. That seems universal among people with repeating vocal encounters.

This one is typical IMO. We arrived at this spot to sit and listen a while. Just as we get out of the car and close the door we hear several of these whoo like howls. We get the audio gear set up and capture this file. The first vocal is suspect while the second howl is clearly canine.

Streetman_howls.mp3

Great recordings, thanks to all.  I will agree about the relationship between the hairy guys and yotes. 

There was a "story" about a cougar running with some hairy guys as well, I will post it if I can find that one.  Seems probable, as you can make pets of some animals IMO.  The key is "food" and dependence.

Besides they certainly have noticed us with our many types of pets.

It's very disappointing that a member would be acting like this in my opinion.

That's not saying that I think you know exactly what tree knocks mean and are keeping it secret, but to be trying to coax people into posting what they think then saying " Nice try, but..." Etc as if you know the answer when you highly likely don't, is not a great way to go about things.

i agree