Wood Knocks= Humans In Area? Bf Language

If BF is animal like, they might look like this creature. Does anyone know where this picture came from?

Try looking here:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisYlPj8ACS5rje7nyPr4VBy-j_1uri-zo9DEXWJc9Z3WOog6bYb4D6jRMc1uxlUTg_1LF2XsKn-nkMxK8tnp_1phu4Bcs0d5GWnC7kp3--2zVlc8DgQNIDWZRj0O0QrPvxzwZwP68XNTCUC-tisakVGaQUAjIoD44CoE0cxSQPA3JjiE3nZWKoAc2sNbeV0jqdvm5a9VQ6fPXzuZ7UOGoHJeR7NjO6A-imC7RuTQLkFdVKA4d-aBekTKy1F-nZA22I_1RBMk3HV-oqGBWmyN2Uyco5JwSXJwNFabP2YUPnyfnhQUUbhBR_1QnabagrL0yN-3kfu-EKsk_19YpNOZeQPavdqj0WMWiNSmloI9GRaxwsa9doo8BYTZWzUNfzLuTTw98RBqMQUobGFXtZlOxIc-9lbwqB2oN0bRn_1vzEQKApp2C6nC78kTabr-doqiRMmfFUkrFmc-H_1Vk36AV1RmAdBlOANpPv9orWUbNn5V7Fo4z0hftAeKsmyPh58kKjy6Mz2SfLQJ2MLRLDeS-F4ezHot9PvjPio0bVqEEOCrCLKwvoF8iWOnKZeQDMwZtq0QiDDfVwhEcGWLoEEXkJZEqbpFifP6xzrQXUHAcXRx2ZOmo_1Nf-NsukRqNhm9t_1IpRfLq6GW7vmRc2Etw8GWTYDQryOu3KUvRuGnx91OsIGzNR87q63ulzUSdl8fUX00EF7JhNuzl0uZpt-cT5CjZDIJTsCFQ7g6D6HQ7zsIN-Y0Q8-g4bvI36E9LF0U_1rJi3bIqkGJAeWkrmDEdrl8cCj7vKvW2mE6O58Nb44UppnmvpDuq2tGeWcrQ9R62V1kHpEcsvQ-8ejvuu3gytfCztegdSSFPKEib9wNYVz5ec_1AwXmmj40BtYMXmqiMwZuLpm6_1mv4Wu9i6jVsR0d3IAkfCaJS1kn1bjWLju1kcdpInvKQo76B9WotABnxTx016KjkiOWlyGhYJ1X7UkehgzFxgFcM0p0q_1Rw9PXb4EK2Yo8d78rCxqHT_1GZ27fOw0_1uq1Vst-r52ruetUGU6xIM4WsssFrPaHstbp5f1GjoXyDxdxq1W3JXGxdyxOjbPeqSmZ79bvimZ2cj2szWZddxiRZFs-gbLKWowMtw46v_1snSG6cT5V9rN7M3F_16SzECgOvNaSuPna3fmnsLScGRBaCuOCPQ3CVadiy_1SYyMkL9dWH1Ovg58e_17OBYsAxsMQecIR9LlgAP78RUOBwrNsMfOwnqadr9FGQFFp2t1qIf_1-iY45wzsPFXebnwxSo9GktHeJftxvC8nmnWD36cmyZyaesxkrQjLFaj-og&sa=X&biw=853&bih=585&site=search&ei=bQupUt2vGIrokAe8hIDAAg&ved=0CE8Q9Q8oAA

I just tried to do a reverse image search...

Thanks for posting your experiences to the forums Browns BD and welcome to the forums. I'd be very interested in recordings of the vocalizations if you have some. 

Yes Sara, welcome to the BFF!

Please feel free to start a thread if you would like to, regarding the other experiences you guys have had on your property. I'm sure you would get lots of questions and interested people involved!  (I know I would like it!)

Guest BrownsBigfootDiaries

Hi Browns BD, thanks for being so candid and forthcoming with your experiences. I look forward to learning more from you!

Thank you Suesquach, but I must say that I'm learning as we go. Our small team of people are on the same boat and our goals remain the same. It really is the perfect mix of knowledge, paired with the understanding that nothing is more important than our big guys.

Thanks for posting your experiences to the forums Browns BD and welcome to the forums. I'd be very interested in recordings of the vocalizations if you have some.

Hello southernyahoo!

I've got tons of clips...I can't figure out how to load them. If you or anyone else knows how, I would love to share.

Sara

Yes Sara, welcome to the BFF!

Please feel free to start a thread if you would like to, regarding the other experiences you guys have had on your property. I'm sure you would get lots of questions and interested people involved!  (I know I would like it!)

Hello Chele!

I will do that...perhaps I can get one started tomorrow.

Hi BBD,

Welcome and would love to hear about all of it. 

Sasfooty has loaded lots of recordings and she possibly could tell you how to set it up.

How about tapping noises as in very softly and in a cadence?  Not anything like a woodpecker at all, just very deliberate in a much slower speed.

And yes, I believe a hairy guy yelled "hey" as I was leaving a wooded area..........so cool. :keeporder:

Peace

Edited by Sunflower

Hello southernyahoo!

I've got tons of clips...I can't figure out how to load them. If you or anyone else knows how, I would love to share.

Sara

If you have them loaded onto your computer, you can click more reply options at the bottom right side of the post window.

You'll then see a choose file button at bottom left of the post window.

You can browse your files and select the clip you want and click open.

Then click "attach this file" below the choose file button.

Once it uploads, you'll see another button to add it to your post.

Some wav. files can exceed the file size limit quickly so it helps to have them in mp3 format. There are other ways to share audio if you don't want to permanently attach a file here by creating an account on soundcloud for instance and then linking to the file.

Here's a sample of whoops recorded here in Texas. 

2 whoops.wav 

Hi BBD,

Welcome and would love to hear about all of it. 

Sasfooty has loaded lots of recordings and she possibly could tell you how to set it up.

How about tapping noises as in very softly and in a cadence?  Not anything like a woodpecker at all, just very deliberate in a much slower speed.

And yes, I believe a hairy guy yelled "hey" as I was leaving a wooded area..........so cool. :keeporder:

Peace

actually, the guy in the thermal did that.  It sounded like a stick tapping on a tree.  There's been a few other times that we've noticed...once was a few weeks ago when my husband and I were outside.  It was such a quiet night, we were standing by the audio equipment and tap-tap-tap-tap-tap.  A few minutes later, same thing.  tap-tap-tap-tap-tap.  I've wondered if it's because we rock click before going into their territory, a native american elder once told us that they've always rock clicked before entering a tree line-he said that we should never sneak up on them.

If you have them loaded onto your computer, you can click more reply options at the bottom right side of the post window.

You'll then see a choose file button at bottom left of the post window.

You can browse your files and select the clip you want and click open.

Then click "attach this file" below the choose file button.

Once it uploads, you'll see another button to add it to your post.

Some wav. files can exceed the file size limit quickly so it helps to have them in mp3 format. There are other ways to share audio if you don't want to permanently attach a file here by creating an account on soundcloud for instance and then linking to the file.

Here's a sample of whoops recorded here in Texas. 

attachicon.gif2 whoops.wav

Thank you so much!  I will give it a shot now.

PS - nice whoops! Those human-like vocals and words always kill me.  I wonder if they do that to throw us off a bit....

The first clip is one of my favorites...I love the chatter.  We get this guy on audio quite a bit...we call him the "big guy."  At the very end of the clip, listen closely - there's a feminine voice that says one word...we call this voice "the female."  I speculate she is the one that I first saw through a viewfinder thermal eye camera...she stood at 6'6"

The clips labeled WAH HOO and WHAT WHUP! HEY! are the human-like sounds I mentioned above.

Edited by BrownsBigfootDiaries

Nice clips. I have a few files that could be variants of that wah hoo vocal.

attachicon.gifNacTX yahoo.wav

attachicon.gifNech 7-15-06 yahoo.wav

The first of these occured while investigating a sighting location, the other is a response to a broadcasted call.

Wow! That first clip sounds like the same voice as my guy! I have one of him saying "yip" as well

I have some recordings of one that does a "hoo-wah".

There are two in this recording. One in the first two seconds & one at :47 seconds.

https://soundcloud.com/sasfooty/human-like-vocals

Do you often here them amongst the coyotes? We do all of the time. I wish I knew the relationship between them.