Why Don't They Kill Us?

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Let's do this in order

1. Why don't we get them on camera or gamecam? They intentionally avoid them so as not to be detected. Their intent (thought process) is to remain anonymous. If all they were doing was remaining hidden from us then clumsily walking in front of some meaningless contraption, they'd be stupid non-thinking animals.

2. Why don't they kill us? Their key objective is to remain anonymous, unbothered and separate from our people. Killing us would attract attention to themselves and unwanted hassles from hunters.

3. Why don't they kill each other or even war? Chimpanzees war don't they? They apparently have greater capacity for thinking rationally than us.

All that said, I am wondering who the more intelligent primate might be. I couldn't walk around the forests and avoid all these contraptions catching me in their line of sight for as long as they have. Our kind is constantly killing each other. Our kind is constantly warring. So what's the difference between us and them?

THINGS We covet them and they don't. They don't have houses or possessions that we can find.

FREE WILL Apparently they respect it and we don't

SIXTH SENSE OF SOME SORT They apparently have it or some other physical abilities to maneuver all those bigfoot commandos and their gadgets and I doubt we'd fair the same. Maybe they see IR etc

CENTRALIZED GROUP CONTROLS They are a fragmented society (we guess) that apparently operates under some type of intelligent cultural system (peace being first and foremost) that they must have passed down generation to generation. They don't have a centralized group of their kind hoarding the THINGS that drive the society and dictating what the others will do or controlling the masses (as far as we know). And best of all for them, they live off the land and don't pay taxes. How they do it without being detected, defies all logic.

Some speculation up there but I went with it anyway for conversation's sake. Peace.

Edited by UnknownHairyOne
  • Upvote 1

Those of you out there so terribly mortified to belong to the human species, well gosh, I wish there were some alternative for you.

Me, I'm pleased to be a homo sapiens.

Guest Knuck

Those of you out there so terribly mortified to belong to the human species, well gosh, I wish there were some alternative for you.

Me, I'm pleased to be a homo sapiens.

Not to derail,however, he did not say anything indicating your remarks. He did state facts, that many don't want to own up to. We may be on top, but it is because of our militant attitude, and numbers. Not because of our wonderously high ideals. Intelligence is a relavant thing. Original homo sapiens should have aspired to be as the hairy ones, but curruption took over and the snowball hasn't stopped yet. Yes we can talk to anyone in the world on our cell phones as we crash into each other. We can posess practically anything we want at the wave of a piece of plastic. That doesn't make us better or worse.-Knuck

Hi Hairy- The points that you made about their intentions being to remain anonymous, it may be more of an instinctive effort than a conscious effort. Most of us live in cities, towns, or near farmland. I've never seen a mountain lion or cougar except in captivity at a zoo. I think it would be easy to stay out of our way with little effort if there is not a large population. I'm not sure about the 6th sense, those with high levels of intuition can be mistaken for having extrasensory abilities when they are simply more aware of external cues. It seems to take less effort to avoid us than it does to confront us, that is one of Sun Tzu's teachings from the Art of War, which is based on best survival tactics that animals tend to use instinctively. There are plenty of sightings out there that are publicized, and those we hear about that are not made public, to make me think they don't necessarily care that they are seen. Their habitat simply intersects with our habitat occasionally and that is when you get the encounters. As long as we pose no immediate threat and we aren't seen as a food source, there would be no reason to kill us. I'm sure that depends on the bigfoot's individual circumstances and temperament. As for war, I've read a couple of reports where witnesses that happened to live in or be in the BF territory said that they fight each other. I'll try find a couple and link them here.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/okanogan_cnty07.htm

http://www.texasbigfoot.org/reports/report/detail/367

Edited by Jodie

Thanks for those links, Jodie. Extremely interesting. That second one evokes an image of primate combat not to be quickly forgotten. Sounds a lot like a couple great apes fighting to see who is the big pig at the trough. In fact, seems exactly like the behavior of known great apes...

They also serve to illustrate my conundrum. Against such a primal force a human (a species of which I am more than content to be a member of as it's good to be king...) would last about long enough to draw the first scream, and that only if he saw it coming. It defies my belief & hunting/outdoor experience that at some point, someone didn't accidentally or otherwise corner, wound, or harass one of these big apes (say... "researchers" screwing around with them at night in the boonies), or threaten a cub, baby, or whatever the young of an unacknowledged primate is called (PC of course), and pay for it dearly. Even a rabbit or norskie gopher will fight when cornered...

Disclaimer;

For those who are offended by my referring to these things as big apes or monkees, tough luck, live with it. That's what they are in my book, until scientifically acknowledged and proven otherwise. I won't be holding my breath waiting on that to happen even if one walks out of the bush and submits itself for examination...

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Hi Hairy- The points that you made about their intentions being to remain anonymous, it may be more of an instinctive effort than a conscious effort. Most of us live in cities, towns, or near farmland. I've never seen a mountain lion or cougar except in captivity at a zoo. I think it would be easy to stay out of our way with little effort if there is not a large population. I'm not sure about the 6th sense, those with high levels of intuition can be mistaken for having extrasensory abilities when they are simply more aware of external cues. It seems to take less effort to avoid us than it does to confront us, that is one of Sun Tzu's teachings from the Art of War, which is based on best survival tactics that animals tend to use instinctively. There are plenty of sightings out there that are publicized, and those we hear about that are not made public, to make me think they don't necessarily care that they are seen. Their habitat simply intersects with our habitat occasionally and that is when you get the encounters. As long as we pose no immediate threat and we aren't seen as a food source, there would be no reason to kill us. I'm sure that depends on the bigfoot's individual circumstances and temperament. As for war, I've read a couple of reports where witnesses that happened to live in or be in the BF territory said that they fight each other. I'll try find a couple and link them here.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/okanogan_cnty07.htm

http://www.texasbigfoot.org/reports/report/detail/367

I'll read these later Jodie (on the run now). It sounds like they're good links, based on the other gentleman's comments. One thing to consider is that you also have dogmen in those woods and it is said these bigfoot and the dogmen are not fond of each other. Therefore, hearing a fight in the woods shouldn't be assumed to be bigfoot only. Not to say that they don't undergo some ritual of dominance within tribes for leadership. Who knows. Until someone proves their apes, I side with them being more men. These beast men conduct themselves with much greater intelligence and purposeful logic for me to consider them purely instinctive animals. No argument though. Just a difference of opinion. Take care Jody

We don't " know " that they don't kill Humans..

But why would they ??

What reasons would you think would make them wnat to kill Humans, out of curiosity ??

BobbyO, Some of the reports that I have read, or heard about, and watched on TV BF shows, each time a human/family were chased, once the BF reached a far enough distance from where he started his pursuit, BF always stopped, allowing the puny humans to escape unharmed. Most of these stories occurred in late spring to summer, IIRC.

I now think that BF runs people off who are getting close to his female and their young.

I think the BF daddy protects his family unit. :wub: That's so sweet.

This is just my personal opinion, but I like it, and I'm probably sticking with it, maybe... :blush::rolleyes: sorta.

Guest uprightchimp

Let's do this in order

1. Why don't we get them on camera or gamecam? They intentionally avoid them so as not to be detected. Their intent (thought process) is to remain anonymous. If all they were doing was remaining hidden from us then clumsily walking in front of some meaningless contraption, they'd be stupid non-thinking animals.

2. Why don't they kill us? Their key objective is to remain anonymous, unbothered and separate from our people. Killing us would attract attention to themselves and unwanted hassles from hunters.

3. Why don't they kill each other or even war? Chimpanzees war don't they? They apparently have greater capacity for thinking rationally than us.

All that said, I am wondering who the more intelligent primate might be. I couldn't walk around the forests and avoid all these contraptions catching me in their line of sight for as long as they have. Our kind is constantly killing each other. Our kind is constantly warring. So what's the difference between us and them?

THINGS We covet them and they don't. They don't have houses or possessions that we can find.

FREE WILL Apparently they respect it and we don't

SIXTH SENSE OF SOME SORT They apparently have it or some other physical abilities to maneuver all those bigfoot commandos and their gadgets and I doubt we'd fair the same. Maybe they see IR etc

CENTRALIZED GROUP CONTROLS They are a fragmented society (we guess) that apparently operates under some type of intelligent cultural system (peace being first and foremost) that they must have passed down generation to generation. They don't have a centralized group of their kind hoarding the THINGS that drive the society and dictating what the others will do or controlling the masses (as far as we know). And best of all for them, they live off the land and don't pay taxes. How they do it without being detected, defies all logic.

Some speculation up there but I went with it anyway for conversation's sake. Peace.

do we know for a fact that they dont war with each other!!?? seems to me that there was an old PNW native american legend about somthing along those lines, I cant really remember what tribe it was or when it might have taken place, but I'll just bet you that a lot of the native american tribes in a lot of places know a lot of stuff from maybe ancient/prehistoric times about bigfoot that they dont share with us white folks, they havnt been exactly treated with respect by whites in the last past 3 centuries.

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Jodie, those were two very good stories and believable. Listen, you're always going to have a bad apple that must be dealt with. If they warred, do you think that we humans wouldn't notice that event? However, back to the thread of why they don't kill us. Bottomline, is that I believe they have a peaceful demeanor unless threatened. There are always the exceptions where they attempt to shew you out of their areas with growls etc because they don't want humans there for whatever reason. Those events may seem aggressive. But the fact of the matter is that they didn't hurt you.

Some of the things that I mentioned up there like warring was a big assumption but seems obvious. Most of my points were to say that "don't these bigfoots seem like they have clear well thought out intention and pattern of intelligence that differs from animals?" If so, they may be choosing not to hurt us because of a peaceful culture versus an instinct. I only throw that out there for conversation.

Hi, Hairy.

I think there's a lot more in that post than speculation....such as insight acquired from observation?

I have heard some loud voices that I thought might have been heated arguments a few times, but never anything that sounded like real physical fights.

My speculation is that they have "other ways" of fighting if it ever gets that far.

Guest UnknownHairyOne

Hi, Hairy.

I think there's a lot more in that post than speculation....such as insight acquired from observation?

I have heard some loud voices that I thought might have been heated arguments a few times, but never anything that sounded like real physical fights.

My speculation is that they have "other ways" of fighting if it ever gets that far.

Could be sassy :) Well, probably the majority of the time they're civil. Like people you'll have many situations such as rogue or someone misbehaving. However, I side with you that it is the exception not the rule.

Guest Micahn

I have said for many years that they just "might" kill and eat humans from time to time. Just how many Native American stories of them have them doing just that killing and eating humans ?

Every year many people disappear in the woods around the world never to be seen again. Even if just 1 in a 1000 was taken by Bigfoot or what ever name they are called by in an area it would add up to a lot of people.

The reason I do not believe it is more common is they have learned that messing with humans is a bad idea. Humans will group up and hunt anything that they feel is a danger to them and theirs. Same reason most bears/large cats do not hunt humans they have learned over the years it is a bad idea.

Lets face it, we humans are easy prey to just about any wild animal 1 on 1. The thing is humans for the most part do not play by the same rules and like to keep it many to 1.

I have said for many years that they just "might" kill and eat humans from time to time. Just how many Native American stories of them have them doing just that killing and eating humans ?

Every year many people disappear in the woods around the world never to be seen again. Even if just 1 in a 1000 was taken by Bigfoot or what ever name they are called by in an area it would add up to a lot of people.

The reason I do not believe it is more common is they have learned that messing with humans is a bad idea. Humans will group up and hunt anything that they feel is a danger to them and theirs. Same reason most bears/large cats do not hunt humans they have learned over the years it is a bad idea.

Lets face it, we humans are easy prey to just about any wild animal 1 on 1. The thing is humans for the most part do not play by the same rules and like to keep it many to 1.

Concur 100%, Micahn...

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic