Bigfoot & Cameras

They think of cameras the same way they think of guns, because the feelings we have while trying to shoot them with a camera are the same (somewhat) to them, as when someone wants to shoot them with a gun. It's the feeling of being stalked & we are the predators. Game cams may be viewed as traps.

When we're taking pictures of something or somebody else, they don't feel the predator thing aimed at them. Maybe they come out to see what is going to happen to our "other prey".

I remember that picture, Sunflower. He was a cutie!

Thanks!!!  I love it too!  And now we are finally home and but might have to take off again.  Good part is we will be in an active area south of us.

It seems that even bigfoot suits are camera shy.

Shwang!

-BF are nocturnal hunters, they are the TOP preditors, Apes and homids were not, thus we sleep at night,etc.  so ...there ya go.

-A note about 'mantracker'- I watched that show hearing how 'scary' it was that he could track you down across anything. Like, walking through tall grass, not even single file, and leaving a trail a mile wide, with only 2 miles head start...etc...

If anyone knows a good episode of mantracker, when the prey are actually thinking, please post it up, thanks.

Edited by Wag

Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss the Bigfoots?

Dunno.  Wish there weren't such obvious reasons for the researchers who saw and heard them to shut up about it.  That might help.

Forgot to add that John Mionczynski was doing bighorn sheep research when he had his encounter in the Wind Rivers.  Of course he reported it, and now we know all about sasquatch.  Oh wait.

This is the funniest bigfoot-skeptic delusion.  There's no evidence because there would certainly be if....  You show them that the "if" has happened, more than once, and... Not sure I am aware of a more obvious Catch-22.  When evidence is denied...well, what is it?  To deniers:  not evidence.

Evidence that gets the response "you did not" or "where's your proof?" or "have you been drinking?"....all I can say is that one thing bigfoot skeptics aren't good at is doing the math.