So You've Found Sasquatch Remains...now What?

hiflier

The reason to get it to Japan is to sell it. I would imagine you want to do that on American soil anyway. Even body parts are not going to 'show the world' BF exists. DNA won't do it. You need a full on whole body. That is why you sell the parts and make some ching-chang with it. Its just a waste of time to try to get through the Gov. gauntlet. I imagine Japan would just get a phone call, and it would be over there also, and now your on foreign soil.  Only a hostile Gov would maybe allow the 'release' of BF info to the world so you can satisfy the insatiable baloney attitude that this needs to be 'exposed to the world'.

- Which would you rather have, a few Million dollars, or the chance to TRY to expose something that the Gov does NOT WANT EXPOSED and will DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE IT ISN'T.

Do you really want to deal with that? No, I didn't think so. Take the money and run.

Why doesn't .gov want it found?

If they don't, then there is no point in recovering a body because it would be lost, misclassified/identified in the public and there is nothing that could be done.

I'm just curious why considering the .gov in my plans is necessary. (Newb here)

There are multiple inactive threads that discuss governmental attitudes regarding squatch. 

Realistically, the government will not be able to effectively manage the squatch, the public reaction to the squatch, or the public's expectations regarding the squatch.

Also, many of us are convinced that some squatch occasionally prey on people.  Unavoidably, the public will begin to wonder about the same thing, and then things will get hairy.

Consider this:  The government cannot be so incompetent that it is unaware of the squatch, and there are reasons to believe that the government does what it can to maintain the status quo, i.e., the general perception that squatch do not really exist.

One would think that an administration that heavily favors the environmental agenda would possibly disclose the squatch to further that agenda, but we don't see this happening.  Why?  The inescapable conclusion, based on the assumptions above is that the perceived downside to introducing the public to the squatch outweighs any perceived benefits.

I have never seen one. There are many accounts that stress their human qualities and there are many, many strange looking humans.

It would be just my luck to come across somebody's Uncle Henry who is very hairy via a glandular condition and has a sloping forehead and a penchant for wandering naked in the woods!

But to edit out the comedy- things almost never come carefully sterotypically wrapped and tagged for discovery. The actual encounter could be much more ambiguous. As in one of those where I think ( like many others) who have described it to be 'too human' looking to shoot or cut off a body part if found dead. I think that Chances are that it won't look like Patty, be 10 feet tall, etc.

I get your point. But honestly whats the chances of you running into someones uncle whos a hermit in the middle of nowhere out in the woods who also happens to be 7 foot tall and hairy? I would think squatch way before i thought reclusive human. Just me. I also have read the reports that say the face looked somewhat human, by the way..

Hello All,

As you can readily see we are now into the "now What" part of the thread.

A small sample is not going to prove anything anyway. Only a head, but you would be shut down before it got ''out to the people''.

So seriously then has anyone realistically thought about where to take the specimens and to who? I mean after reading these last few posts it would seem that there is a real risk involved here. But is there? This is where it gets dicey and I'm not sure if the mods will allow this to go much further so lets stop the process right now and assume one would simply take the specimens to Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum since he is the likely candidate who's most in the public eye as an authoritative investigator and a pretty good anthropological science guy. In doing so would he then know the risk? Be at risk? Does he even think there IS a risk? If I were to sneak specimens to him in a secretive fashion would he think me some kind of paranoid idjet fresh out of nutland?  

I suppose you could sneak it to him, and say its an 'unknown' hominid. So What? Doesn't mean its a BF, could be an escaped monkey. Etc. Etc Etc...

Proof means a whole body.  Even then, they will say it was an escaped Gorilla. Etc etc etc....

-Uncle Bob

That leaves us with, - How do you sell what you got to some buyer in Japan, get the $ and run? This in itself could be risky, depending on the buyer.

Hello daveedoe,

Thanks for the link.

....This is who I would go to for the dead BF....

Would that be to drop one off or to pick one up? Just kidding, I appreciate the info and in all honesty this thread has caused me to take pause and think about it for sure. To me, if Sasquatch do indeed exist and the needle in the haystack is found, I would really want to have already completed research and determined where to bring it. Otherwise there would be not much sense in going out in the first place except for the fact that being out in the woods is just plain enjoyable.