Bigfoot, Friend Or Foe?

Lake County Bigfooot

Coonbo, on 19 Feb 2014 - 4:33 PM, said:snapback.png

It's been said time and time again in this thread that you cannot lump these creatures in one category or another.  I don't doubt that Sasfooty had a surreal, wonderful, life-changing experience with one particular family of BF.  I also don't doubt that it could have just as easily gone very, very badly for her with a different group, even though her actions, attitudes, and intentions were absolutely identical and just as pure.

She said it has gone 'badly' most of the time. But I haven't heard of any modern humans being killed by BF when they are in houses. I have heard about being scared by them, them following you home, messing with you (little kids), people shooting at one that was talking to a little boy in the house (did not believe BF crashed through the glass first to try to get the little kid). etc...

The worst I have heard was the ongoing Oklahoma incidents which should have had MAJOR follow-up by Team Moneymaker, yet???

Mans inability to reconcile with them is causing problems, even on the NM Indian reservations. You would think they would have a Shaman to deal with them, but its people sending them game-cams that is the most help at this point in time.

But yea, it depends on the BF AND the Person/people involved. How you react to them can also cause problems.

NM is wide open for serious researchers, yet only a couple are going down there, a highly active site.

Edited by Wag

I spent several months researching there back in the late '80's.  I've still got unresolved questions about several things I witnessed with my own eyes and ears, as well as heard from others.   You are correct that there is a LOT going on out there.  I want to go back someday.

Where's the dude who built the anti-grizzly suit? We need him to build a suit that you can't rip the arms and legs off!

IMHO, from the volumes of encounters I've read, BF react more like gorillas and chimps than orangutans; they can be curious and calm but when they feel threatened or are irritated, they react with violent demonstrations not limited to physical contact. Going face to face is incredibly dangerous for any human approaching any other ape, mostly due to our complete misunderstanding of the warning signs. Smiles are not friendly, neither is eye contact. You can't tame wild animals and we should never assume BF can be.

Our response, most of the time, is to flee, which I think is completely justified based on the majority of close encounters.

Ill be checking out the Coobo Midnight Walkers broadcast soon, sounds like you, I mean Coonbo have a wealth of experience to

share with the rest of us.  Thanks for being open and willing to share your knowledge and experiences with the forum and community

in general!!!

Well I listened to several of the shows with Coonbo, wow is all I can say, we need this kind of experience to help the

next generation.  Seems to me the knowledge of the creature has not always been passed on.  I have struggled with

the nature of Sasquatch, partly due to my personal beliefs.  I know that many have experienced unusual stuff like the

telepathy and vanishing, and it seems the more individuals delve into the subject the further they discover this type of

stuff.  I know Coonbo says they are flesh and blood, even if they have some really unique abilities, that is a little bit re assuring

to someone who is reluctant to delve into the "supernatural", or metaphysical if you will.  I know that some things are off

limit to our discussion here so I guess I will leave at that.

Simply search Tim Coonbo Baker and you will find archives and current shows from a variety of

sources.  He is one heck of a story teller, though I am assuming he is speaking from real and not

contrived experiences.  Obviously he contributes a great deal of information on these threads as well.

See-Te-Cah NC I had missed your personal story about the incident on your reservation till now, I found that story very compelling

and enlightening.   Do you think the Sasquatch was interested in dispatching of the father, or just intimidation.  Why would it have

beaten him to a pulp, and not just killed him.  Seems to me he was making a bit of a statement of dominance, like now it is my house

and you are not the alpha male any more, or something of that nature.  I can not fathom the terror that this man must have endured

being kidnapped and beaten, apparently repeatedly over several days by a Sasquatch.   It is very obvious why you would feel that

they are a foe, and who could blame you.  That being said, do you think that there might be better natured ones as well?

Coonbo is one of two people in this area of interest that over the years I have learned to trust absolutely, be it first hand knowledge of the things or protecting my precious backside from harm against any threat, human or animal.  My wife trusts him with my well being as well, probably an even more telling reference of the kind of person he is.  Be it bearding monkees at night in heavy bush or a firefight, I want him with me.   If he tells you something about boogers, you can bank it...