Bigfoot, Friend Or Foe?

Lake County Bigfooot

Well I can say after listening to Coonbo for at leas 6 hours his stories are consistent, and that

is one reason he can be trusted, as well as all the personal references we have seen here, which

helps reassure me, because I have been know to be a bit gullible and that makes me keep up my

guard.  All that aside he has more experience in this than anyone who claims to be an expert, say

the Professors of the world.  I hope that Tim would write a book or two to pass on to future generations

his knowledge.

Some shows that I listen to that offer different perspectives on the subject are on Blogtalk

Midnight Walkers, Sasquatch Chronicles, MN.B.R.T. online radio, and Bigfoot Tonight.

I know that most of your are well familiar with these shows and the others, I am just suggesting

this to those more recent to the subject.  Listen to a bunch and you will see that a variety of

interpretations of the creature have been put forth, I am somewhere in the middle walking

the fence on a variety of aspects of the creature.  Please chime in all those newer to the threads

• 1 month later...

Strange how this is coming back up now. I remember hearing about this back in 2001, and I canvased the honobia area - interspersed of course with fly fishing in the lower mountain fork river. The funny thing is the best corroboration came out when it turned out that a girl I worked with her father in law was an indian that lived in the honobia area. This was back in 2005 or 2006. He told me the incident was true as near as he could tell, and that they also came around the indian properties but they had some sort of weird 'truce' with them. They took some but not all, and the Indians always had some extra. What I took from it was this guy wasn't abiding by the truce, and the sasquatches took offense.

Keep in mind this almost decades old hearsay from an old indian, and we all had beers in our hands. I've heard very little coming out of the Honobia area since my kids arrived in 2005 and 2007, and I stopped prowling the area as much.

Seems like a whole page is missing from the tail end of this thread, the two painted men, you know.  Well anyway I live very close

to both Brey road and the Kenosha deer incident.  That might have been what awakened a general interest in Sasquatch in me when

I heard that sighting, which yes was reported incorrectly as a Sasquatch.  I was on my way to work early that same morning only about

20 miles from where it happened.  I could relate to the notion of get the heck out of there, but he did go back later to look for tracks, none!

Other incidents occurred in close proximity to that sighting, including sets of snow tracks back then, and recently.  I am quite sure that

both Dogmen and Sasquatch inhabit this region and will continue to be sighted rarely, every couple years seems the pattern.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

can I ask a moderator what the heck happened to pages of this thread and the title Dogmen and Bigfoot?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am neither friend nor foe of this creature, with few exceptions of course, but when considering all the information attainable, it doesn’t look real pretty. Brief snippets found below represent a smattering of reports from the Midwest state of Michigan. The great lake state with its nearly 120,000 miles of roadways and 79 State Parks, 28 State Forest and 4 National Forest is home to about 9 million people. It is here where I present a glimpse of behaviors encounters over the years and let the readers ask themselves, are they friend or foe. 

Acts of Aggression

--7 foot Bigfoot tore down fences and ripped doors off hinges and ate half barrel of grain on farm*MI

--Bear hunter seen large bears scatter when massive Bigfoot strode by and suddenly stopped*MI

--Bigfoot bolts from bushes causes driver to crash who tries to pepper spray the beast*MI

--Bigfoot type animal reportedly ran after horseback rider, keeping up with horse*MI

--Camper told troopers and police a tall creature tore up a tent and threw his bike 35 feet*MI

--Campers are pelted by tall animal throwing beer cans at them causing welts and bruises*MI

--Campers hear animal screams and beer cans were thrown at the men*MI

--Campers say large rocks were thrown at the group striking one causing minor injuries*MI

--County Sheriff's on call about a man who shot at Bigfoot creature that ran at him*MI

--County Sheriff's sent to "an animal attack" at remote cabin see heavy damage *MI

--Couple parked having lunch report an 8 foot tall large hairy ape stepped on, and over their truck*MI

--Cows became agitated, seen large white bipedal beast screaming chasing her in the house*MI

--Fisherman heard growl seen angry 6-7 foot primate looking beast*MI

--Grabs his axe when very large gorilla like-man screaming with matted hair runs toward him*MI   

--Hairy monster shaking a large pine tree back and forth like he was angry and going to pull it out*MI

--Hears screaming sees man running from woods with a large bipedal figure in close pursuit*MI

--Hears screams, a low growl, odors and sees a big hairy biped stepping over a fence toward him*MI

--Hunter sees a massive Bigfoot and felt very threatened during deer season*MI

--Hunters see something big thrashing trees charging within 30 feet, and opens fire*MI

--Hunters see tall creature pacing back and forth below their stand roaring and growling like a lion*MI

--Large bipedal figure chasing car on all fours at 40 mph*MI

--Large black animal chasing a GMC Jimmy at 30 mph bumping a foot to the right causing a dent*MI

--Observed Bigfoot beast chasing a car staying even or up to 75 feet at 25 to 30 mph*MI

--Scared family says Bigfoot animals pushed on a car causing one resident to speed off*MI

--Screaming, branch breaking, throwing objects, knocked tent over and shots fired*MI

--Screen knocked through a window and large black hairy arm reaches in from outside residence*MI

--Sees Bigfoot huddled over dog stands up and throws dog 20 feet*MI

--Seven foot Bigfoot peeking at him and throws a rock striking tree behind man*MI

--Sheriff's deputies say tall biped attempted to enter car of terrified couple leaving a large dent*MI

--Something broke into a storage shed and only food items stored inside*MI

--Truck thumped, scratched, growls, tree knocking, green eyes watching from woods *MI

--Two deer hunters were pinned down and forced to stay in their stand by a brown Bigfoot*MI

Chased or Charging Experiences & Encounters

--Huge bipedal creature chased boys out of gravel pit*MI

--7 foot Bigfoot ran parallel vehicle to partridge hunter’s car during daylight sighting*MI

--Bigfoot creature emerged from wood line chasing truck down road and throwing objects *MI

--Bigfoot screaming and thrashing through woods, screams, jabbering, chasing truck *MI

--Bigfoot type animal reportedly ran after horseback rider, keeping up with horse*MI

--Bipedal humanoid whistled and screamed at hunter before making two false charges*MI

--Chased inside house at night by 9 ft tall bipedal covered in black hair with 6 inch wide foot prints*MI

--Chased two snowmobilers letting out ear-piercing screams like a baby's cry*MI

--County Sheriff’s found a footprint, 18 by 6 in. near barn where person says they were chased inside*MI

--County Sheriff's on call about a man who shot at Bigfoot creature that ran at him*MI

--Cows became agitated, seen large white bipedal beast screaming chasing her in the house*MI

--Deer hunters respond to screams and it knocks tree down, tears out of woods charging forward*MI

--Discovers animal eating his cow was not a bear or anything he ever seen and it started chasing him*MI

--Dogs chasing deer yelped, seen dogs in panic with huge Bigfoot in full charge after them*MI

--Farmer went outside to see why his calf was bellowing and was charged by Bigfoot*MI

--Female getting hay from neighbor’s farm is chased home by a Bigfoot creature on two legs*MI

--Found "bear caves" and bone piles and chased and herded by two bi-pedal figures in woods*MI

--Fur covered human like biped seen leaning inside dumpster then chases after vehicle on two legs*MI

--Grabs his axe when very large gorilla like -man screaming with matted hair runs toward him*MI   

--Group shining for deer sees large figure stand up and started to run fast toward them*MI

--Hears screaming sees man running from woods with a large bipedal figure in close pursuit*MI

--Homeowner outside smoking outside chased back inside by a rock thrown from woods*MI

--Horse stopped, frozen and nervous, as White Bigfoot running fast at them *MI

--Hunter chased inside his cabin by creature making deep chested bellowing screams*MI

--Hunter sees large upright creature run towards him, then turn through the brush in mock charge*MI

--Hunters see something big thrashing trees charging within 30 feet, and open fire*MI

--Hunting night crawlers hears low growl to high pitch scream and chased by tall animal to his garage*MI

--Kincheloe U.S. Air Force Base police chase strange apelike thing away from base into thick woods*MI

--Large bipedal figure chasing car on all fours at 40 mph*MI

--Large black animal chasing a GMC Jimmy at 30 mph bumping a foot to the right causing a dent*MI

--Observed Bigfoot beast chasing a car staying even or up to 75 feet at 25 to 30 mph*MI

--Police called children being chased out of the woods behind their house Bigfoot animal*MI

--Sheriff’s deputies called about massive 7-8 ft biped chasing kids home from bus stop*MI

--Startled hunters smell stink see a huge "thing" crashing through the woods like a freight train*MI

--Tall human-ape-like creature running on two legs kept pace with pickup truck at 39 MPH*MI

--Three young hunters were charged by a screaming 7 foot tall hominid creature *MI

--Two hairy Bigfoot creatures chased snowmobilers around the power lines *MI

--Two young terrified girls chased out of woods by large bipedal creature*MI

That is one amazing compilation of behavior, might I ask where you obtained all of these particulars?

Thanks for spending the time to post it Gumshoeye! Was this your own private compilation from reports

you've taken, or are they weaned from available sighting data bases like the BRFO? And yes I would have

to agree that they are of a cantankerous nature, and not tolerant of people in their space. The exception

is situations that require them to remain stealthy due to a lack of cover, they almost never seek to defend

their ground when they do not have a large expanse of wilderness to flee into.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Many of the above describe the Sasquatch running 35+ miles an hour. when I hear about people being chased by them but they outran them and survived, I just chuckle. If the Sasquatch wanted to catch them they would not have known what hit them. In my opinion they just want us out of their territory sometimes, similar to humans chasing spider monkeys off their porch.

Hello Lake County Bigfoot – I posted this last night before signing off. It came across the newswires around 9-9:30 p.m. last night.

Women killed in Freemont, Wyoming 4hours ago, authorities did not identify dangerous “unknown†animal involved, FBI involved – Reuters New Service

http://news.yahoo.co...-214824626.html

What I posted and you read was acquired and collected from a variety of sources including BFRO. Important to note though, they report Michigan has having 200 or so incidents and my count are different. I contend that the real figures are close to or over 1,000. When you databases that show figures you have to understand that is their count not yours based solely on their own methods of classifying etc.

Imagine for instance if you live in Illinois for example, and the figure given is 300 Bigfoot reports I would multiply that five and then you see a vastly different figure that sort of gives a totally different outlook of reality.

Of course, the factor of five (5) is mine and what I rely on. It is something I sort of learned from college during my days of study of American Health and how one government agency (Centers Disease Control) uses a factor similar to what I explained above to collect data on a variety thing such as: Gunshot Wounds, Accidents at Home, and Drug Overdoses etc.

When collecting information they (Centers Disease Control government agency) know there are far more emergency room visits for violent crimes than are reported, and they use some interesting statistical formulas to derive a pretty accurate glimpse of things based on that. So while they report figures publicly on say injuries due to violent crimes they know the figures are much greater using a factor they determined.

Getting back to Bigfoot reports now, I used a similar technique for the creation of a timeline in the work I did before retiring, and it was pretty remarkable. I think a lot of what we see publicly is sanitized and toned down for public consumption and influenced by the prevailing attitude of their view of the beings should be. If I am incorrect and completely wrong, when read these websites check and see what their answers are when asked if these things are dangerous….

Whatever the official figure of Bigfoot reports in your state, imagine the same figure multiplied by 5.  

The response is usually atypical, it goes something like this: There has never been a documented case of …. Blah, Blah, Blah. The same response you will notice is used when main stream media is reporting other predatory attacks from wolves and bears. In that case it goes something like this: This is rare, or there has never been an attack on human in years …. Blah, Blah, Blah.

That said, I must make it clear that I am not a proponent of kill anything, with few exceptions in cases of exigent circumstances required in safety or defense.      

Speaking of the news report I personally have no idea what if any connection this has with Bigfoot other than it being strangely shrouded in Technicalese typically preserved for saying nothing at all. It is frequently employed to confuse the issue with a lot of garbage with meaningless little or nothing, making ever more curious.