Bigfoot, Friend Or Foe?

Lake County Bigfooot

SSR Team

I'm thinking what sasfooty means is they showed her that she wasn't the top of the tree, the top of the food chain etc like every single human thinks they are who hasn't seen one of these things with their own eyes.

They put her in her place maybe by just being completely aware of what these things could possibly be capable of and that is achievable by seeing them.

Correct me if I'm wrong sasfooty.

But I'm with Norseman 100%, don't take anything for granted with them at all, for your own sake.

OK, I'm going to say something here. I don't mean to offend, so I hope this is taken in the spirit of discussion.

What's up with all of the cryptic innuendo? Walk more closely? Profound, yet mundane? Hold up a mirror so you can see who you really are?

I think what Sas is saying is for some folks they can represent a catalyst for inner understanding and to some degree cause and introduction to our true selves and cut through some of the built up denials we may have. Certainly that was one of the outcomes from my interactions. I don't think they saw it that way...but at the end of the day it was one of the byproducts. I also believe their approach has much to do with an individuals particular world view and/or spiritual position or alignment. Depending on where an individual falls in that scheme will dictate how that approach manifests.

So, Bigfoot has a right to act aggressively toward those who aren't spiritually attuned? Attuned to what, if I might ask? And please - Put it out there without telling me that I need to search myself before I'll "know."

You know, my approach toward them has a lot to do with where they fall in my scheme, which is the right to exist peacefully with my family without being threatened with aggressive behaviors from any creature.

So, please, if you "know," tell us what you know.

I'll say it again - This discussion needs to be in the Premium Access Forum. That way we can elaborate on the spiritual aspects of this topic.

• Upvote 2

SSR Team

Bear in mind Sasfooty just said that's the only way she can explain it See.

Just because some can describe in more detail doesn't mean everyone can, you don't need a complete breakdown of everything every one says all of the time.

I'm trying it read between the lines and I may be wrong but if I am, so be it.

If I'm wrong with what I just said it just shows, to me anyway ( I'm not saying anyone else should think this ) that Sasfooty is saying a wide range of different things for whatever reason and it would lead me to have a wry smile and pull back from conversation if you get my drift.

Well, I've had transformative experiences driven by dogs.

Only not exactly.  i did all the interior work.

Which is, if happened, what I think happened here.  But other than that it may indeed be wry-smile time.

I am not sure where this conversation is going. Nature has always been a mirror in which we occasionally glimpse reflections of ourselves. This can be profound and enlightening.

We can learn life lessons from interacting with the natural world, I agree with that too. But I do not think that BF ( if it exists) has any type of special message for us.

If BF is a primitive homo something, and we can observe them and or even communicate somehow we will learn about ourselves in the process by virtue of the interaction, not by any special message they have for us.

... you don't need a complete breakdown of everything every one says all of the time.

I agree completely. I can make up my mind based on a complete breakdown or the lack thereof. So far, it's the lack thereof.

SSR Team

Agreed Jan and like with so many other conversations on this subject are concerned, it can only lead to nowhere ultimately as no one knows anything for certain.

And I especially agree with the last paragraph.

There are only special messages in fictional movies, and Melba Ketchum books.

Thank you Phaige, for putting my thoughts into educated words. If I had your eloquence, I could make things a lot clearer. I usually can't do that, even if I know vaguely what needs saying, & I didn't in this case. It isn't an easily explainable experience. For fear of getting even more cryptic, I won't continue offering explanations that only necessitate more explanations.

No, Jan, they never whispered a special message for mankind, or even for me as far as I can remember.

BobbyO: They put her in her place maybe by just being completely aware of what these things could possibly be capable of and that is achievable by seeing them.

Yes & no, Bobby. They did put me in my place by showing their capabilities, but not the physical capabilities you are probably imagining. They instantly showed me that so little of what I had been taught about life & our own capabilities & supposed knowledge was correct. Then one of them proceeded to show me what some of our capabilities are. One of the best lessons I learned from him was detachment. No, I don't know how he did it, but it happened, & it is a very comfortable state to be in.

They weren't here to intimidate us, or have us or our animals for lunch. They only scared me physically a few times, & most of those times were just my own misguided reactions to their innocent pranks.

Edited by Sasfooty

@Sas:

"They instantly showed me that so little of what I had been taught about life & our own capabilities & supposed knowledge was correct. Then one of them proceeded to show me what some of our capabilities are."

Such as?

Just because some can describe in more detail doesn't mean everyone can, you don't need a complete breakdown of everything every one says all of the time.

I'm not asking for an essay, just an example. I am trying to understand how bigfoot taught sasfooty about herself?

You will have to excuse my "left brained" thought process, but I am only seeking out an understanding. I am not questioning the validity of her beliefs.

Such as telepathy.

Ok. Thank you for elaborating. So they were able to mind speak to you. Where you able to mind speak back to them? More importantly, what did they say?