Time To Stop Falling For The Distractions. Let The Greatest Minds Discover Bf On This Forum!

Is there no one else tired of the circles and tail chasing done in this subject? I invite all to lay out their speculation on what BF is and why it hasn't been officially disclosed?

Now this will be easier for persons such as myself who have personally seen one. Some believers may find it a doable thing also. Then we have the nonbelievers who will come in and drop such one-liners as "easy, they don't exist".

I'm going to steal a part of one of my posts from another thread:

I'm going to go ahead and lay it out where I stand with sasquatch at this point:

1. Squatch is a type of human/human hybrid or something we can't describe, some other intelligent species on this planet AND this species has a chain of communication with WHOEVER the rulers of this world are that they will not be disclosed to the populace.

2. Squatch has an alien or interdimensional connection/origin. The government or "ruling body" is aware of this and either can't tell us or can't tell us. I'll break down the can't tell us part.

a. They can't tell us because like ufo's they can't get a specimen due to the paranormal nature, it is beyond our ability, so may as well  

ignore the subject as NO

ONE will ever obtain one. So there will be nothing to explain.

b. They can't tell us because squatch is paranormal and they bring with them some information we REALLY don't want to know.

No matter how weird, long as you don't violate the rules of the forum, list your speculation. Though perhaps the rules of the forum are a hindrance to solving the BF issue?

Well, the rules of the forum could be a hindrance but I get the feeling that may not be the best thing to discuss on the, well, you know, forum.

Me?  Unconfirmed primate.  Likely ape.   NAWAC may get a specimen this year; no one else will barring incredible luck, because no one - this would be time and funding not intent or competence - is looking, not in the way science looks for something it expects to find.

I think that someone poited out in the secrat thread yesterday that the government just really doesn't want to know nor are they

working on bringing in a type specimen because also because they don't want to know. References to my opinion atre the documented fire injuries and Mt. Saint Helens incident. Another incident is how my daughter explained to me while she was stationed at Fort Lewis, Washinton state that the drill sargent told them if they run in to a large bi-pedal animal that they can't identify to give it a wide birth and ignore it; they they (her squd) were just doing routine sight location manuevers on the base prior to deployment back in 2005. Agian "if I don't know they I can't  say I do know" atitude or approach.

Just another living being. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing but.

But has its acknowledgement followed the route of ANYTHING else on this planet? I would say it has not?

I think that someone poited out in the secrat thread yesterday that the government just really doesn't want to know nor are they

working on bringing in a type specimen because also because they don't want to know. References to my opinion atre the documented fire injuries and Mt. Saint Helens incident. Another incident is how my daughter explained to me while she was stationed at Fort Lewis, Washinton state that the drill sargent told them if they run in to a large bi-pedal animal that they can't identify to give it a wide birth and ignore it; they they (her squd) were just doing routine sight location manuevers on the base prior to deployment back in 2005. Agian "if I don't know they I can't say I do know" atitude or approach.

But WHY would any government not want 100% verification of a species like squatch? Squatch would be a DOD wet dream. If for nothing more than learning about muscle and Strength.

Delta Zu-  lots of reasons. Insurance for park visitors, and property owners rights vs a free roaming 600(?) lb primate maybe relict human, mitigating land rights vs land developers, money and time appropriation obligations for Fish and Wildlife Services in trying to enforse regulations. 

Shall I go on. Like I say "don't know of any extant species" roaming the state and obligations in times of tight money are just a few.  Then there is the studies involved that cost to classify and put on a protected species list or mitigation of any humain rights. The list would be long and expensive.

But has its acknowledgement followed the route of ANYTHING else on this planet? I would say it has not?

And I would disagree with that assessment.

So far as I know there are no governing bodies that acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot, but how is that any different from them not acknowledging the existence of giant squids, for example, until they were proven to exist? So you want the governing bodies acknowledging the existence of Bigfoot then you must prove that they do and the governing bodies will have to acknowledge their existence.

That means no blobsquatches, no hookey looking footprint casts, no degraded or contaminated DNA samples, no tall tales more at home at a camp fire late at night rather than a laboratory setting. Only a flesh and blood specimen will do.

Edited by Leftfoot

But WHY would any government not want 100% verification of a species like squatch? Squatch would be a DOD wet dream. If for nothing more than learning about muscle and Strength.

The DOD can have the specimen and still not publicly verify it.

I have been told by many older residents of areas having a significant population of these creature that the creatures were put on earth by nature or an unknown entity so that when the "civilized" humans that control it, and who are "hell bent" on destroying themselves and their man-made habitat, the creatures will be the ones to take in and care for those people that have lived in peace with them in the rural areas for generations.

I've heard that for over 50 years. Back then it did make a little sense; now it's beginning to make a h--- of a lot more sense. Think about it; if the major cities of the world were destroyed, but a part of the population survived, what would happen to them? In particular, if THIS country's largest cities, along with their infrastructure, was turned to ruins, how would the people left alive survive after all the edibles were consumed, with no fuel or electrical power. It's like the song says. " A country boy can survive." Bigfoot is the ultimate country boy; and country boys help those that can't help themselves. 

This world, and this country, is fast approaching that scenario. That handwriting is on the wall.

Edited by salubrious
to correct spelling
  • Upvote 1

Guest Darrell

Is there no one else tired of the circles and tail chasing done in this subject? I invite all to lay out their speculation on what BF is and why it hasn't been officially disclosed?

Now this will be easier for persons such as myself who have personally seen one. Some believers may find it a doable thing also. Then we have the nonbelievers who will come in and drop such one-liners as "easy, they don't exist".

I'm going to steal a part of one of my posts from another thread:

I'm going to go ahead and lay it out where I stand with sasquatch at this point:

1. Squatch is a type of human/human hybrid or something we can't describe, some other intelligent species on this planet AND this species has a chain of communication with WHOEVER the rulers of this world are that they will not be disclosed to the populace.

2. Squatch has an alien or interdimensional connection/origin. The government or "ruling body" is aware of this and either can't tell us or can't tell us. I'll break down the can't tell us part.

a. They can't tell us because like ufo's they can't get a specimen due to the paranormal nature, it is beyond our ability, so may as well  

ignore the subject as NO

ONE will ever obtain one. So there will be nothing to explain.

b. They can't tell us because squatch is paranormal and they bring with them some information we REALLY don't want to know.

No matter how weird, long as you don't violate the rules of the forum, list your speculation. Though perhaps the rules of the forum are a hindrance to solving the BF issue?

Makes as much sense, or non-sense, as any other theory about bigfoot. Or maybe they just dont exist except in the minds of those that see them.

There is a good possibility both #1 and #2 are in play AND I think getting into the specifics involves forbidden topics, so ... i won't.

MIB

As I stated recently in response to a member's statement in a long thread on a local hunting and fishing Forum:

There is no conspiracy, plot, machination, collusion, intrigue or cabal in the government's decision to refrain from discussing what the various agencies know about Bigfoot. How do you keep coming up that "government conspiracy" thing? Why do you and others believe the government has ANY responsibility to search for, capture, identify and classify ANY plant, animal, bird, fish, insect or reptile that has been overlooked or disregarded by science. Do you even know a what "conspiracy" is? (There are a lot of them that have going on in the last few years; but Bigfoot ain't one of them.) Do you think the government is even involved in a "conspiracy" when they have to send in the military to kill a rouge Bigfoot that has injured or killed humans or livestock and they don't issue a press release about it? If you think that is a conspiracy, you're dead wrong. Again. If you think you have a right to be told those facts; you are again wrong.

Makes as much sense, or non-sense, as any other theory about bigfoot. Or maybe they just dont exist except in the minds of those that see them.

You can discount that possibility as that  IS non-sense. I can't even force my mind to pick up limbs in my yard, much less throw 10 to 20 pound rocks for 50 yards.

Edited by Branco