Time To Stop Falling For The Distractions. Let The Greatest Minds Discover Bf On This Forum!

Agree 100% with DWA.  Plus, you step outside of the "believer's" circle, and Sasquatch is about as real as the flying monkeys that live in Oz.  The scientific community (with VERY few exceptions) isn't the least bit interested in investigating a question that's settled in their collective minds.  And I speculate ditto on government involvement.  Sasquatch won't become real to the powers that be until they see body on a slab.   

Guest Urkelbot

I have been told by many older residents of areas having a significant population of these creature that the creatures were put on earth by nature or a unknown entity so that when the "civilized" humans that control it, and who are "hell bent" on destroying themselves and their man-made habitat, the creatures will be the ones to take in and care for those people that have lived in peace with them in the rural areas for

This world, and this country, is fast approaching that scenario. That handwriting is on the wall.

The sky is falling the sky falling! Save us Bigfoot!

I think I should get my tin foil hat and turn my anti "ruling power" wave generator befor I say more.

Edited by Urkelbot
removed edited quote content

Sasquatch won't become real to the powers that be until they see body on a slab.   

TPTB have in all likelyhood seen a body on a slab

If we have a army of shape shifting giant aliens living in our forests?

Obtaining a type specimen should be the last of our worries......

The sky is falling the sky falling! Save us Bigfoot!

I think I should get my tin foil hat and turn my anti "ruling power" wave generator befor I say more.

Maybe you should just get out in the right field instead of the left one.  Nah, get your gear and spill your guts. The world is waiting.  ;)

• Upvote 1

No matter how weird, long as you don't violate the rules of the forum, list your speculation. ...

Since there is no widely accepted description of BF to date; I speculate that 'we', as a civilization, don't know what they are.  I doubt that this subject is a government conspiracy as I doubt most (but not all) of the other conspiracy theories.  I really like the DWA tag-line above:  "I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud." - C.G.Jung ! 

That being said, I think that there are: dimensions beyond the 4th, aliens and other things which don't require bigfoot to necessarily fit into a cookie cutter approach.  Or, maybe they're just very large, fairly advanced apes which have some really good ways to hide when they want to.  Good topic, DZ.  8 )    

Guest Suesquach

I agree with Branco. It's much easier and less costly for our government to just publicly ignore the Sasquatch phenomenom. Not a conspiracy just "don't ask, don't tell". My belief is that NAWAC or Norse will bring one in for all to see!

Guest Cervelo

I find this thread distracting, though I'm happy to finally confirm that one of our resident skeptics has a tin foil hat.

Your gonna need a bigger couch and some more tin foil.....some will bring their own head gear ;)

E6F00346-1D87-42D1-B0AA-15A0008A78E7.jpg

I have been told by many older residents of areas having a significant population of these creature that the creatures were put on earth by nature or an unknown entity so that when the "civilized" humans that control it, and who are "hell bent" on destroying themselves and their man-made habitat, the creatures will be the ones to take in and care for those people that have lived in peace with them in the rural areas for generations.

I've heard that for over 50 years. Back then it did make a little sense; now it's beginning to make a h--- of a lot more sense. Think about it; if the major cities of the world were destroyed, but a part of the population survived, what would happen to them? In particular, if THIS country's largest cities, along with their infrastructure, was turned to ruins, how would the people left alive survive after all the edibles were consumed, with no fuel or electrical power. It's like the song says. " A country boy can survive." Bigfoot is the ultimate country boy; and country boys help those that can't help themselves. 

This world, and this country, is fast approaching that scenario. That handwriting is on the wall.

Iam a country boy........

So let me get this straight, old rural folk are gonna go live with Bigfoot in the woods when it hits the fan?

Gonna eat pine nuts, rotting deer carcasses and sleep under a log? How long are these old people suppose to last?