N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

Guest keninsc

If I ambushed you in your backyard with a dart and hauled you off to a cage for a month? You do not think I've committed a crime?

Look, it's not a human! I believe Patty to be real and patty looks nothing like my grandma....... She looks nothing like any human grandma on the planet!! I would not eat her cookies, I would not sit on her lap, I would run! And fast if you believe coastal Indian legends.

As far as publicity? Who cares? I can take the heat, and the discovery of this species would overshadow everything.

And then we could all lock arms and proceed with protecting this species. It is what we all want right? We just disagree over the best course of action to get there!

But I predict that the anti kill crowd will wait in

Line for days on end to view a body shot by the pro kill crowd. It's human nature, we hunger for the truth.

That exactly right, in fact I have stated on a number of sites that anyone who really takes one and gets it brought in will most likely have problems from the anti kill crowd.

I highly recommend the reading of the entire work cover to cover. 

It is no exaggeration to say my interest in this field is due to John Green and therefore this forum exists because of his work. Ape Among Us is required reading, IMO.

you convinced me to purchase my copy, very good used for $31 hardcover, maybe I can get him to sign it somehow. 

I am sure the NAWAC is in full swing in area X, anything changed, or is the activity still ongoing.  I am waiting for my

marsh tubers to revive, that is my draw to my backyard.  It is odd too that almost anytime there was activity the yotes

were present, and for some reason the pack is scattered till a little later.  Maybe it's every mom for herself when the

pups come.  Who knows. There are more questions then there are answers to say the least.  I have found the whole

conversation of types, say type 1 Patty, type 2 more Neanderthal and slimmer, type 3 dogfaced or snouted interesting.

Is area X primarily type 2 or type 1?  I know that is probably an artificial means of differentiation, but for now...and has

anyone seen a type 3?  I remember on your radio show that you were surprised by the appearances of them being quite

unique.  I hate to even bring this in to the conversation, but has anyone ever witnessed one like the Todd Standing

video with the tan hair and almost Asian looking facial features....?

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I am sure the NAWAC is in full swing in area X, anything changed, or is the activity still ongoing. 

It's still very early in the season. Nothing to say one way or the other. 

I have found the whole conversation of types, say type 1 Patty, type 2 more Neanderthal and slimmer, type 3 dogfaced or snouted interesting. Is area X primarily type 2 or type 1?  I know that is probably an artificial means of differentiation, but for now...and has anyone seen a type 3?  I remember on your radio show that you were surprised by the appearances of them being quite unique. 

The one we refer to as Old Gray (which is either one animal several of us have seen or multiple animals — I tend to think it's just one) looks very much like Patty but taller by at least a foot. Most of the others we've seen are thinner and much less thick all the way down. Massive upper body development in at least one, others slimmer overall. I don't recall anyone having a clear enough view of a face in X to comment on that.

but has anyone ever witnessed one like the Todd Standing

video with the tan hair and almost Asian looking facial features....?

I can assure you with 100% confidence nobody has seen a real BF that looks anything like what Standing has shared.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bipto, I appreciate the tact you have taken which reveals to me your objectivity in this matter, and that you are

truly interested in the science of the creature.  The description you just gave above is very revealing in and of itself of 

the differences of these creatures, and you have indeed documented that fact in area X!  Cotter, I appreciate you conviction

concerning Todd Standing, but if his video footage has convinced Meldrum and Bindernagel of the " possibility" of there

authenticity, then your opinion is slightly trumped, sorry....See the Bigfoot North website and view the documentary video

that has Meldrum lauding the footage of the patty like watcher.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

BFF Patron

Please let's not turn this thread in to a Standing farce. Aren't four or more threads ongoing enough to keep you occupied?

Edited by bipedalist

Cotter, I appreciate you conviction

concerning Todd Standing, but if his video footage has convinced Meldrum and Bindernagel of the " possibility" of there

authenticity, then your opinion is slightly trumped, sorry...

I will concede to the experts, but I have my suspicions of the 'possibility' portion of their thoughts as it pertains to good TV.

But I will not argue with your statement in the least.  Well, besides what I just said.  ;-)

Ya know, I have this theory that the society drags certain things down to the Lowest Common Denominator (LCD).

This field is one of those things.  It's rejected out of hand by people who should know better and by people who aren't well-informed enough to know better.  The evidence is not even so much as categorically rejected; it is treated as if it doesn't exist.  The people doing the real science are condemned by people who call themselves scientists, but are clearly forgetting what the word means.

And sooner or later even the best get sucked into the LCD vortex.  

Which is what is happening if Meldrum and Bindernagel are giving Todd Standing so much as time of day.

s.m.h.

Do you think allying themselves with a hoaxer like Standing is going to do anything to help their image with mainstream scientists? Sometimes scorn is justified.

I'm willing to believe Nixon actually learned something from Elvis' visit to the oval.  As hard as that may be to think of a man who was wearing a cape, and flying on enough bennies to vibrate out of his snakeskin boots. T. Richard also understood the utility of taking what you need, and leaving the rest. (E., he did get a very cool badge out of the deal too)

Edited by WSA

^^^Truth.

Standing changes nothing about the evidence, regardless who agrees with anything he said yesterday, today or whenever, or why.

Only reason I go with Meldrum and Krantz and Bindernagel is that their take on the evidence resonated with what I was already thinking from my review of the evidence.

What they do with Standing ...well, diff'rent strokes.  Don't change a thing about what is.

Do you think allying themselves with a hoaxer like Standing is going to do anything to help their image with mainstream scientists? Sometimes scorn is justified.

I don't think their "image" with a bunch that don't even show that their brains are operating when it comes to this topic makes a big nevermind, not to people who are paying attention anyway.